Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Empty
PostSubject: Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests   Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:07 am

Dave: Well its the next mach.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Left_bar_bleue900/900Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests   Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:24 am

Edgar: KEFKA!
Kefka: YOU! Edgar you pinhead!
Sabin: Kefka. I'm going to take great pleasure in Blitzing you @$$.
Kefka: Go ahead and Try!
Theo: Who are these people?
Kefka: Edgar and Sabin Figaro. They are two of the people who stoped me before...
Edgar: Adn who's this guy
Kefka: Let me introduce My 2nd in command, General Theo
Sabin: Sounds a lot like Leo...
Kefka: Don't remind me of him! Now Die!
Sabin: You 1st
Kefka: Been there, done that. Even got the T-Shirt [Holds out a Shirt that saying "I Died"]
Edgar: Just a crazy as ever...
Kefka: Why thank you...
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests   Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:35 am

Guy: Well Let's git it on Fight
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Left_bar_bleue900/900Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests   Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:56 am

[Sabin Prefrms the Phantom Rush on Kefka]
Edgar: So Mr Theo. I hope you're ready for this [Pulls out his Chainsaw and Starts it up]
Theo: Oh Snap [Runs away like a Little Girl. Edgar Chases after him]
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests   Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:12 pm

Kefka: Not Bad Sabin but I've been Training too, Tell me if you've hear this one Before. DARK COPY! PHANTOM RUSH! [Does Phantom Rush on Sabin]
Sabin: C***, ugh...
[Edgar Reaches Theo and Strikes. He Ends up OHKOing him]
Edgar: Looks like Sabin's in need of my Assistance [Charges toward Kefka but Kefka Counters by Dark Copying the KAMEHAMEHA!]
Sabin: Dude I want to learn that move
Kefka: You won't live to see that Day
[Sabin does the Phantom Rush again. It hits. Kefka Counters with another Phantom Rush himself]
Edgar: Kefka's Changed. Indeed he is more powerful.
[Sabin uses Raging Fist (Hits him a lot of times) Kefka's Forced to Dual Cast 2 Cure 4 Spells. Edgar takes the opportunity to cast Flare but Kefka Counters with Wall and the Spell hits Sabin. Edgar casts Cure 4 on his Brother while Kefka Readies an Ultima. Sabin uses Phantom Rush again. Kefka's Concentration somehow is Broken and he's unable to finish the Spell]
Kefka: I need to use another Tactic. DARK COPY! [Kefka Dark Copies Sunny Day. The Sunlight Turned harsh. Edgar begins Casting Meteor while Sabin continues to use Phantom Rush. Kefka is Forced once again to Cast 2 cure 4s. Edgar Casts Meteor which is unaffected by Wall and Hits Kefka, The Sun Intensified the attack. Sabin Uses Chakra and Restores Edgar's health a bit.]
Kefka: Time for you to learn about the Weather. FIRE 3!!!! [Kefka Casts Fire 3 on himself, the Wall Reflects it to Edgar. the Sunlight intensified the attack and Dealt more Damage. It also Burned Edgar. Sabin once again uses Phantom Rush on Kefka. Kefka Counters by casting Flare on himself. It Reflects to Sabin. The Sun Upped the Power of Flare. Kefka then Casts Ultima hitting both Brothers]
Sabin: Edgar! This is Getting us nowhere!
Edgar: not like we can do anything else.
Sabin: Quick, use Meteor!
Edgar: O.K.
[Edgar is hurt by his Burn. Edgar Casts Flare and Sabin combos it with Phantom rush turning it into Galaxial Rush!]
Kefka AAAARGH!!! WHY YOU! [Edgar casts Cure 4 healing both him and Sabin]
Kefka: Time for my Limit Breaker! KEFKA'S RATH!!!! [Kefka uses his Limit Breaker. on Sabin. The Arena Blacks out and only the Hit-sparks from Kefka's Attacks are seen. His Foe is hit Multiple times by his Sword then from beams from the Ground and then 2 Critical hits from the Sword that actually Lights up the Field a bit. Kefka then Grabs Sabin and holds him above his head. Kefka starts Powering up a beam (This is still part of the Attack)]
Kefka: WITNIS MY SWEET REVENGE FOR IT'LL BE THE LAST IMAGES OF LIFE YOU SEE!!!!! [Kefka Fires it Dealing Major Damage to Sabin. the Beam is Super Duper Huge and somehow hits the Moon shattering part of it. the Pieces that flew off and headed right for the Arena] FAREWELL LOSERS!!!! [Kefka Teleports and the Moon Pieces Hit both Sabin and Edgar (KOing Sabin) Kefka Then Reappears]
Edgar: NO! SABIN! [Edgar is hurt by his burn, the Damage KOs him]
Kefka: Game set and Match....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests   Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 mach 2 Fugaro VS Kefka's Bests
Page 1 of 1