Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Network in the Good ol' USA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Network in the Good ol' USA Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Network in the Good ol' USA Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Network in the Good ol' USA Left_bar_bleue900/900Network in the Good ol' USA Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Network in the Good ol' USA Empty
PostSubject: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:05 am

Naruto: Wow this place looks like a fun place but where is the Ramen Resterant?
(running down halls looking for the Ramen Resterant.)

[Spell Checked by Stardart! (Messages will have this if I fix Spelling Errors because I am the High and Mighty Admin, FEAR ME!]
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Network in the Good ol' USA Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Network in the Good ol' USA Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Network in the Good ol' USA Left_bar_bleue900/900Network in the Good ol' USA Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:44 am

[Naruto Runs into a Sign durring his Frantic Ramen hunt. The Sign says "Kefka's Resatrunt, WE SELL RAMEN!!!!!]
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:04 pm

Naruto: Yes!!! Finaly.
(naruto walks in and gose to the counter)
Naruto: 50 of your best Ramen please.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm

???: 50!!! HOLY S***. Right away!
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:32 pm

Naruto: YES IM SO HAPPY
Garra: Oh shut up you pathettic exscuse for a ninja.
Naruto: Garra!?! What are you doing here?
Garra: Looking to kill.
Naruto: I wount let you!
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:42 pm

Garra: You not worth my time.
(Garra vanishes)
Naruto: NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!!!!!
(In the docking bay for boats)
Juno: Looks like I'm a free man now.
(Juno jumps off the boat and walks to the exit but accidentally trips a security wire.)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 4:19 pm

[There is no Security Wire to trip... And the GI's Don't notice him.]
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:55 pm

[then he triped over a damn cord]
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 7:10 am

[The GI's Don't hear it]
GI 1: So I hear you lost your Girlfriend
GI 2: Yeah so guy stole her from me, what was his name, Robby, Roberto? something like that...
GI 1: Feal sorry for ya man...
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:04 am

Juno: Damn their stupid.
(walks up to GI1)
Juno: Where can I find the owner of this place?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:57 am

GI 1: Oh Stardart? Check with the Computer, It'll tell you SD's Current Location
GI 2: Gotta Love Technology...
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:21 pm

Juno: Com..pu...ter? Tech...nol...ogy?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:44 pm

GI 1: oh boy, I don't think this guy knows...
GI 2: I hate when we get thoes. Here, come with us, we'll help you out.
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:23 am

Juno: Alright
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:07 am

[Soon they get to the Network theater]
GI 1: O.K. this Movie will explane what you need to know
GI 2: Including what a Movie is...
GI 1: And here, have a Soda!
GI 2: That's a form of Drink that tastes good
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:11 am

Juno: Soda? Ok After this do i get to see Stardart?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:52 am

GI 1: Sure
GI 2: ROLL'EM!
[On the Big Screen, Dr. Donez Appears]
Donez: This thing on? OH! Hello there and welcome to the Future! actualy i just wanted to say that. The Reals reson I'm talking to you, and getting paid overtime for it, is because YOU need to learn about the things you see around here. You probably have no clue about what Technology is. Well, by Dictionalry Definition, Technology is the practical application of knowledge especially in a particular area. In other words, Useing you head to figure out the best possible way of doing the task at hand efficiantly. Take a Look around. This Movie was recoreded so I could tell you about what you need to know. that's a Form of Technology. Someone seing a Sword to attack or kill someone who threatens him with a Similer weapon. And Aplication of technology. Perhaps even the way you eat or Drink is a Aplication of technology. There is no limit to technology. however there are levels to it. each level is addedapon when someone invents something new. something that makes life easyer. JG Network is responcible for advances in technology and is also the reason why you are here. Now to learn more, you will need a Quick Tutorial on how to use the Network's Computer.The Network's Computer is able to run off of Voice Commands. so you ask it to do something and it will most likely do it tothe best of it's abilities. For example you wish to learn about it. Simply say " Computer, what is a Computer?" and it'll tell you, most likely by bringing up another Movie of me. Go ahead and Try it, why not ask "what is a Movie?". Remember, you must ask it to do so so make sure to call for it by saying "Computer" and then asking the Question.
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:59 am

Juno: This is for knids and i learn fast. Computer where can i find Stardart?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:29 am

Computer: Stardart is Currently on the Mobile Network. The Mobile Network is currently orbiting the Pokemon World in the Beta Quadrant
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:46 am

Juno: Is it posibale to warp me there?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:30 am

???: He can help you with that.....

*A rock man and a huge dog walk over to juno*

???: Hey, this is Lock Jaw, and i'm ben grim..... Or The Thing as you might know me. Lock-jaw here can open worm holes, amazing right?
Me and lock jaw are good friends of old stardart, where is it you are trying to go?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:10 am

taun we1 wrote:
???: He can help you with that.....

*A rock man and a huge dog walk over to juno*

???: Hey, this is Lock Jaw, and i'm ben grim..... Or The Thing as you might know me. Lock-jaw here can open worm holes, amazing right?
Me and lock jaw are good friends of old stardart, where is it you are trying to go?
[Make sure to post New Chars in Creation Please...]
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:18 am

Juno: I'm trying to find this "Stardart" because I love challenges.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:04 am

OOC: i will.

Thing: You want to fight old stardart? I guess i should not stop you, lock jaw warp us to the mobile network.....

*Lock Jaw barks and a worm hole opens, The Thing walks up to it*

Thing: Come on cup cake, just jump in.

*Thing jumps into the worm hole and Lock Jaw runs after him, leaving juno with the worm hole*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:14 pm

[When going to Mobile Network, Please Post in the Most current posting (Finding the Hideout)]
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:21 am

(Juno jumps in after them.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:47 am

*the roof is sucked off but the gravity rift and every thing in side the room is destroyed in seconds, the rest of the building is soon to follow, as the super nova continues its rampage*

OOC: If you wish to agree to this SD, please post what happens to your characters you had in the building.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:40 pm

[I got Better Idea] [An Iron Curtain was Actiated Spareing the Main Building. however the other buliding (Including the Iron Curtain Device which is what makes the Shield) were Destroyed (The Sheild is still active for it's normal time)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:53 pm

OOC: Like i said an iron curtain would not be near as powerful to stop this, the explosion alone would blow it to bits, and the gravity Rift would pick up the pieces, not to mention the super nova that would cause extreme damage, AND if any one surrived there would be no air left to breath on their side of earth and they would die!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Network in the Good ol' USA   Network in the Good ol' USA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Network in the Good ol' USA
Page 1 of 1