Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lu: Demon link, I challenge you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
super lu
Kirby Fan
Kirby Fan

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Main Character sheet
HP:
Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Left_bar_bleue634/634Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Empty_bar_bleue  (634/634)
MP:
Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Left_bar_bleue143/143Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Empty_bar_bleue  (143/143)
Class:

Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Empty
PostSubject: Lu: Demon link, I challenge you!   Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:12 am

Lu: It's time we fight. You choose the place.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Lu: Demon link, I challenge you!   Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:13 am

[Demon Link walks forward]

DL: I find that you aren't even worthy of fighting me, but if you must insist I suppose we can fight in the colloseum.
Back to top Go down
super lu
Kirby Fan
Kirby Fan

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Main Character sheet
HP:
Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Left_bar_bleue634/634Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Empty_bar_bleue  (634/634)
MP:
Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Left_bar_bleue143/143Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Empty_bar_bleue  (143/143)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Lu: Demon link, I challenge you!   Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:18 am

Lu:HA! Let's see about that. Lu went to the portal to the colliusm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lu: Demon link, I challenge you!   Lu: Demon link, I challenge you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lu: Demon link, I challenge you!
Page 1 of 1