Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Network at mute City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Network at mute City Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Network at mute City Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Network at mute City Left_bar_bleue900/900Network at mute City Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Network at mute City Empty
PostSubject: Network at mute City   Network at mute City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 12:45 pm

[Preparing for next Grand Prix]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network at mute City   Network at mute City Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:54 am

*C. Falcon's computer is filled with letters from Zam, just asking what he is doing*

OOC: I'm not in control of C. Falcon, SD is. I was just saying since Zam liked Falcon his computer should be flooding with letters from her, I'm just trying to bring back Falcon.
Back to top Go down
super lu
Kirby Fan
Kirby Fan

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Main Character sheet
HP:
Network at mute City Left_bar_bleue634/634Network at mute City Empty_bar_bleue  (634/634)
MP:
Network at mute City Left_bar_bleue143/143Network at mute City Empty_bar_bleue  (143/143)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Network at mute City   Network at mute City Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:41 pm

After Captain read most of his letters and finds one of Zams letter asking what he was doing.

Captain Falcon typed on it and then sended it back to Zam.

"Bounty Hunting. Practicing racing for the next Grand Prix. All the usual stuff. I'm just too busy I don't have much free time now-a days"

(OOC: This is a Network topic and I'm in the group of the JGnetwork. Just saying.)

Post been corrected by dorko4u LOL!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Network at mute City Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Network at mute City Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Network at mute City Left_bar_bleue900/900Network at mute City Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Network at mute City   Network at mute City Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:13 pm

super lu wrote:
After Captain read most of his letters and finds one of Zams letter asking what he was doing.

Captain Falcon type'd on it adn then sended it back to Zam.

"Bounty Hunting. Practice racing for the next Grand Prix. All the ussally stuff. I'm just to busy I don't have much free time now and days."

(OOC: This is a Network topic and I'm in the group of the JGnetwork. Just saying.)
[I don't see Falcon in your Creation topic so you shouldn't be posting as him however I'll Keep this here because it just works for what falcon would do]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network at mute City   Network at mute City Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:26 am

*A month later he gets a responce*

Zam: We are at war, Falcon we need you!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network at mute City   Network at mute City Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:40 am

taun we1 wrote:
*A month later he gets a responce*

Zam: We are at war, Falcon we need you!
Falcon: War? Didn't know there was a War going on. I'll be on the side of Justice so I'll see you there...
Back to top Go down
super lu
Kirby Fan
Kirby Fan

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Main Character sheet
HP:
Network at mute City Left_bar_bleue634/634Network at mute City Empty_bar_bleue  (634/634)
MP:
Network at mute City Left_bar_bleue143/143Network at mute City Empty_bar_bleue  (143/143)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Network at mute City   Network at mute City Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:11 am

Stardart wrote:
super lu wrote:

Captain Falcon type'd on it adn then sended it back to Zam.

"Bounty Hunting. Practice racing for the next Grand Prix. All the ussally stuff. I'm just to busy I don't have much free time now and days."

[I don't see Falcon in your Creation topic so you shouldn't be posting as him however I'll Keep this here because it just works for what falcon would do]

*takes this to PM*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Network at mute City   Network at mute City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Network at mute City
Page 1 of 1