Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 1 Match 1- Mario Vs J*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 1 Match 1- Mario Vs J* Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Round 1 Match 1- Mario Vs J* Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Round 1 Match 1- Mario Vs J* Left_bar_bleue900/900Round 1 Match 1- Mario Vs J* Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Round 1 Match 1- Mario Vs J* Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 Match 1- Mario Vs J*   Round 1 Match 1- Mario Vs J* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:08 am

Kefka: UWEHEHEHE! A Clouple of Brothers Fight Today Here In My Arena of Darkness... Oh By the Way this is a Very Special Arena That Changes with each Match. but for this one it'll be just a Simple Stage... Now FIGHT!
[I Stil Currently Controle Mario. Blue Blur Still has not PMed me for Controle]
[Mario Enters as Caped Mario]
J*: Come Plumber! And Face me!
[Mario Charges at High Speed towards J* Who trys to dodge but Fails. Mario Spins Rapidl like a Top and J* Is Hit Multiple Times by Mario's Cape Untill mario Slams him into the Ground. J* Gets up and Atacks with his Sword. It's A Direct Hit sending Mario into a Wall]
Bob: Wow This Battle's Pretty Good, Right from the Start!
Kefka: Why did I Have you guys come Anyway?
Bill: You didn't We Pop up at just about EVERY Tournament
Kefka: Well what If I want to Announce
Bob: Then you'll have to do it with us!
Kefka: oy... I'm surrounded by Fools
[The Battle Continues. Mario Starts to Attack useing his Hammer but Being at a Disadvantage aginst J*'s Sword, Mario Can't Connect an Attack. J* Counter Attacks and Deals a Critical hit Sending Mario Into the Air. J* Jumps after him only to get hit Higher into the Air by Mario's Hammer. Mario Then Does that Up-B Move (The Mone where he knocks Coins off of the Foe) The Both of the Crash into the Celing]
Kefka: yes that's Right Folks. It's a Covered Arena so there's not much of a Chance of a Ring Out
[Mario's Taken Enough Damage to Lose his Cape Power. The Both of them Fall but Mario Grabs J* And Throws him down then Preforms a Gound Pount that Shakes the Arena]
Bob: Oh That's Got to hurt
J*: ENOUGH! I WON'T BE HUMILIATED BY MR. NINTENDO! NO WAY!
[J* Transforms into a Dark Dragon]
Kefka: Ooo Boy Mario's Gona Have Fun now!
[Mario Uses a Fire Flower and Becomes Fire Mario]
Kefka: Or is it the Other way Around
Bob: Feats the Buck out of me
Bill: Isn't that B- [Bricked By Kefka before he Could Finish]
[J* Lets Lose some Dark Flames From his Mouthbut Mario Jumps up and Starts Chargeing up a Fireball. When He lands, Mario Fires it at J*. It Hits hard. Mario Then Charges for J* and hits with a Left Hook. it almost seems like Time Stands still for a Second]
Bob: I Think J* is Screwed!
Kefka: Mario sure seams to have gotten Powerful. At least ever since the 1st Mecha Sonic Incident
[Mario unleases a Fury of Fists Ending with a Hard it that Actualy knocks J* Up. mario Charges up one last Fireball and Fires it at J*. A Critical Ht!. J* Returns to his Normal Form]
J*: NO! IT CAN'T! WHO ARE YOU!?
Mario: Why, It's-a-me! MARIO! [Fires the Final Fireball that KOs J*]
Fred: KO! MARIO WINS!
Kefka: HA HA HA! EXCELENT!!!!
SD: oy J*, His Motives are still all wrong...
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net

Round 1 Match 1- Mario Vs J*
Page 1 of 1