Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Empty
PostSubject: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:15 am

SD: I see you have Beaten Both Master and Crazy Hand. It takes a bit of Skill at least to do such a thing. This may be a Good match indeed.
Fred: BEGIN!
[SD Imedeatly Casts Protect (Raises Defence) On Himself]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:13 am

Lurtz: You smell of man, yet you predict a even fight, you are very foolish. I will make this quick!

*Lurtz pulls his sword from his back with one hand and with the other his shield, he rushes SD ready to kill*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:35 am

SD: Ah But you don't relize that I'm Part Dragon [Telleports Behind Lurtz Swords drawn and Attacks]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:56 am

*Lurtz smells him behind him and quickly spins blocking with his sword and then slamming his shield into SD's face*

lurtz: You can't hide from me, your smell is to strong!

*Lurtz slashes from the right with force stronger then any man, including part dragons, followed by a quick left*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:12 am

[SD Was hit by the shield, He easily doges the Attack afterwards and Counter Attacks it]
SD: I also forgot to mention that My swords come from the Gods themselves
[SD's Sent my be strong but his speed is far superior]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:54 am

*Lurtz whacks the counter aside with his shield, he then brings down a over head smash with his sword*

lurtz: The only true god is the white hand! My blade was forged from Isengard and that is his domain! Your blades were made by the hands of a man, give them here and i will feast apon on them!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:10 pm

[SD Blocks the Attack with the Other Sword]
SD; Oh no you didn't... I Guess I'll have to Prove to you that these Swords WERE Made by the Gods... [The Swords Start Glowing Yellow] Great beast of the sky; Please hear my cry. Transform thyself from Orb of light and bring me victory in this fight. Envelope the deserts with your glow, and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your power from deep within; so that together, we may win. Appear in this Shadow Game, as I call your name: WINGED DRAGON OF RA!"

[The Winged Dragon of Ra Appears on the Field. It takes up quite a bit of the Field too. There's No Questioning it's Power for all who gaze at it can sence the Devine power it's Giveing out]
Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Re

SD: Any Last words before The Winged Dragon Attacks you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:51 pm

CROWD: HE CHEATS! IT IS A ONE ON ONE, THERE IS NO CALLING ON GODS! YOUR A CHEATER! KEFKA DISQUALIFY HIM!

Lurtz: You hide behind your beast, and won't face me in battle! You are weaker then i thought Stardart! DIE!

*Lurtz pulls out his long bow, holiding it like a cross bow he shoots SD*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:42 am

taun we1 wrote:
CROWD: HE CHEATS! IT IS A ONE ON ONE, THERE IS NO CALLING ON GODS! YOUR A CHEATER! KEFKA DISQUALIFY HIM!

Lurtz: You hide behind your beast, and won't face me in battle! You are weaker then i thought Stardart! DIE!

*Lurtz pulls out his long bow, holiding it like a cross bow he shoots SD*
Kefka: Why is everyone Telling me To Disqualify him. It's His Tournament. Beside He has an Agreement with thoes Gods that he can summon one of them Once Per Tournament.
Fred: He's Right, this is the one and Only time that we'll see one of the 3 Gods this time
[SD Simply Blocks the Bolt with a Sword]
SD: Heh, Don't understand it do ya? [Turns to the Crowd] Now Tell me If this is the Case then how come you said Nothing Durring the 1st Round when Rydia was Sumoning her Monsters? After all Bahamut is a God Himself, God of the Summoned Monsters. Tell me how that works.
[The Crowd shuts up Real Quick]
Winged Dragon of Ra: Lurtz. You have Insulted Us By claiming The Swords that We Made Ourselves were Made by the Hands of the Humans. I will put you in your Place. [Charges up his attack]
SD: and I shall aid. My HP (Except 1) Is yours to use [SD Takes Damage but the Damage is Added to Ra's Power]
Ra: Feal our Rath Foolish Mortal! [Fires. The Attack is HUGE]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:39 am

*Lurtz roars his war cry as the blast takes him, he is blasts across the entire arena, slamming into the barrier, he then crashes to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:36 am

[Ra Dissapears after that Attack. SD Quickly Casts Cure 4 to Recover his Health]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:08 pm

*Lurtz stands up like nothing happened*

Lurtz: The Uraki feel no pain!

*Lurtz roars the Uraki war cry and rushes SD Blade and Shield in hand*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:13 pm

[SD Waits for the Perfect Moment and then Light Copys Final Flash (Perhaps for once I can do it Fully)]
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:13 pm

The member Stardart has done the following action : Dice Roll

1 times Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz De6
Results :
Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz De4
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:52 pm

Stardart wrote:

Results :

Lurtz: DIE HUMAN! No Rest Till the last man falls!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:53 pm

Stardart wrote:

Results :
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:53 pm

The member taun we1 has done the following action : Dice Roll

Results :
  Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz De5
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:14 am

[You know I'm really getting tired of you Rolling High... I don't think I've seen you get anything lower then a 4... Very Suspicious. Well as you know Lurtz was able to Stop the Attack (But he does take a Bit of Damage and his own attack was Stoped)]
SD: Damn, what is it about me and Not being able to do that Move?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:28 am

OOC: LOL, i get lucky with that thing, it was awesome when i got 6. LOL.

*Lurtz leaps through the air and over head smashes SD, he then whacks up ward with his Shield*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:44 am

[SD Blocks Both Attack with his swords and Casts Fire 3 for his own Attack]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:40 am

*Lurtz'es arm is burnt but Lurtz dose not notice, he conntinues batter at SD with his brutish sword and his huge shield, he then locks blades with SD and jams his Shield up with SD's other sword*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:38 am

[Every time He Does that He's Met with a Fire 3 Spell.]
[Lurtz is Hurt by his Burn]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:38 am

*Lurtz is not hurt by his burn, he dose not even realize yet, it is a real bad burn though*

*Lurtz is locked up with SD sword on sword, and his shield on the other, he sneers and slams his head into SD's*

OOC: Don't say he moved is sword.......... He can't, this will hurt if it hits, maybe knock him out..........
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:21 pm

taun we1 wrote:
*Lurtz is not hurt by his burn, he dose not even realize yet, it is a real bad burn though*

*Lurtz is locked up with SD sword on sword, and his shield on the other, he sneers and slams his head into SD's*

OOC: Don't say he moved is sword.......... He can't, this will hurt if it hits, maybe knock him out..........
[He may not feal it but You can't ignore the fact that He takes Damage From it] [SD Did the Same. Thier Heads Rattle from the Force. Both of them Are Dizzy (Accuracy For Physical Attacks are Halved, Evasion Fluctuates According to Luck and Skill. Yes this will last a While), To Compensate SD Casts Saber (Raises Attack and Accuracy).]
Bob: WOH! What a Display.
Bill: Yes Bob. and things could get interesting with them not being able to See straight...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:13 am

OOC: Yes he takes damage but it dose not do any thing to his fighting, he fights 100% still like he has taken no damage, He takes damage from the Head smash, but he is not dizzy. He dose that alot.....

Lurtz: HA HA! Your race it dead! Long live the Uraki! Long Live the White Hand!

*Lurtz takes the opportunity to attack SD while he is weak, He pushes foward attacking with his sword mostly, If SD manages to block (which is unlikely) Lurtz smashes him with his shield and attacks with Sword yet Again*

OOC: Sorry about this........... I know SD is awesome. But this is intense!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:04 am

[SD Light Copys Roy's Counter Move (The Down B) Then Light Copys Falcon Punch (Which will be a Critical Hit if it hits. The Roy's Move Hits, I don't care what you say.)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:05 am

OOC: lol! What, did i get you mad or some thing?

*the counter hits and nocks Lurtz back and he has no time to stop falcon punch, he does manage to block with his shield but it sends him flying and makes a big dent in the shield*

*Lurtz charges forward and throws his shield with such force it could dismember*

*even if the attack does not hit Lurtz conninues forward and leaps through the air slashing down on SD, with a slash that could cut through him like butter*

OOC: I just keep reminding you he is extremely strong..
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:48 am

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: lol! What, did i get you mad or some thing?

*the counter hits and nocks Lurtz back and he has no time to stop falcon punch, he does manage to block with his shield but it sends him flying and makes a big dent in the shield*

*Lurtz charges forward and throws his shield with such force it could dismember*

*even if the attack does not hit Lurtz conninues forward and leaps through the air slashing down on SD, with a slash that could cut through him like butter*

OOC: I just keep reminding you he is extremely strong..
[SD Kicks the Shield Back into Lurtz, Pulls out his Home Run Bat and *SMAAAAAAAASH*, Hits Lurtz Out of the Ball Park]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:25 pm

OOC: Did you ever watch lord of the rings? If so you would know what i meant when i said he threw his shield, he did not throw it like this "l" he threw it like this "_" the long sharp end pointing toward SD. Do you understand? I'm not flaming you, i just wanted you to know.......

*Lurtz'es blade comes down on SD's Bat slicing it in two, he grabs SD by the scruff of his shirt and smashes the butt of his Blade into his face*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:44 pm

[Yeah and You also Said that Lurtz Jumped Up So In order for Sd to hit it back at his he would have had to Kick it from Below which He did (You may want to Edit your Post Going with this)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:11 pm

OOC: No what i posted still works the Shield is knocked aside and Lurtz dose the same as i posted before..........Sorry for the mess up.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:24 pm

[How was it, Oh never Mind. Before Lurtz Can Hit SD, SD Light Copys Ryu's Hadoken (Be Thankful it Wasn't Black Mage's) Knocking Lurtz back a bit]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:55 am

OOC: I'm thankful............

*lurtz recovers and chops at SD again, he keeps chopping, With incredible strength*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:03 am

[SD Blocks again, He Keeps Blocking, with Indredible Blocking Power] [LOL]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:31 am

OOC: LOL.

*Lurtz locks up with SD again he then grabs hold of SD's wrist with his other hand and crushes it, he pushes SD with his blade against his while crushing SD's wrist with the other hand*

OOC: Ya i repeated what i said, just go with it........ lol.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:44 am

[Lurtz can't sucessfuly lock Up with SD Because he's Missing his Shield. Every time He attemps to, SD slices with the Other Sword. By this time SD has Recovered from being Dizzy]
[Lurtz is hurt by his Burn (I've been forgeting to say this every once in a while)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:16 pm

OOC: I said it twice.............. I will have to say it again, he grabbed hold of his other wrist and crushed it, that is why the lock up worked........ Sorry about the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:21 pm

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: I said it twice.............. I will have to say it again, he grabbed hold of his other wrist and crushed it, that is why the lock up worked........ Sorry about the confusion.
[But he wouldn't be able to Grab SD's Wrist. Not with SD Slashing at him]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:43 pm

OOC: If you say so..........

*Lurtz pushes SD back, he then sweeps at his leags and then chops at his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:21 am

[Brakedanceing SD (LOL) is able to turn Lurtz attack aginst him. His leg sweep works. But as SD Flips he does a Seies of Kicks To Lurtz (Stoping his Chop at his shoulder)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:43 am

OOC: lol, your a little hyper today man......... lol

*Lurtz is knocked back, but then chops straight down the middle followed by a kick to the stomach*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:03 pm

[SD Jumps back to avoid the Attacks the Light Copys M. Bison's Psycho Cutter (Lunges at the Foe in a Perfect Streight Line while Immiting Some Energy around him that Hurts Lurtz)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:13 pm

*Lurts steps to the side a little and chops at SD's head as he passes, the energy damages him, yet he dose not care*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:19 am

[The Energy Keeps Lurtz From attacking SD's head. SD Kept going and Crashed into the wall]
SD: I never understood how M. Bison was able to avoid the wall...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:29 am

*Lurtz fires off a Long bow shot at SD while he is down (he fires it like a crossbow and it moves fast)*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:09 pm

[To show off to the Crowd. SD Catches it, WITH HIS TOUNGE! LOL Joke! Actualy he deflects it with his sword (But wouldn't it be Funny if he did Catch it with his Tounge. I Mean YOU Try doing that {Don't try this at home or Anywhere else for that matter})]
SD: Allright the F** Time's- Hey wait who's Playing with the Bleep Machine?
Fred: Sorry, I couldn't help it
SD: Oy, as I was saying the Fun Time's over! [SD powers up his Light arua (LV 1 Light Arua, Arua Visable, Stats Increase. FLY LIKE THOES SAYINS!)] Behold the True Power of Light! [Fires a Beam of Light at Lurtz]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:19 pm

OOC: That sounds like a Jar-Jar move..............lol.

*Lurtz his hit in the stomach and thrust backward, he crashes into the wall*

Lurtz: You are very strong for a man, light one.

*Lurtz throws his blade to the ground*

Lurtz: Let us fight like true warriors Light one!

*Lurtz rips off his vest that carries his arrows, bow and daggers*

Lurtz: *URAKI WAR CRY*

*Lurtz bounds on his bare chest*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:11 pm

SD: I Guess so... [His Chest plate comes off and SD Drops his Swords. SD Light Copies Goku's Kai-oh-ken (Powers up) Then Light Copy's Homer's Beer Riot (At the Cost of Health, SD"s Attack and Speed Majorly Increase, Also all of Beer-Riot Homer's Moves are available to SD without Light Copy{Beware Some of Homer's Moves have Dream Cancel availability, and Light Copy can be Dream Canceled into meaning SD can Majorly Combo your Butt})]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:27 am

*Lurtz rushes SD, trying to grab hold of the much smaller opponent*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:59 am

[SD Does the Drunken Tornado LV3 (Spins 3 time {the 3rd Haveing SD go high into the air with Fists Extended. This attack has been known to deal intence Damage)(Oh and Lurtz's Size Makes it easer for this attack to hit)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz   Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 6- Stardart Vs Lurtz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next