Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New on the site, Old RPer.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Main Character sheet
HP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue-1/-1New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/-1)
MP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue0/0New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Master

New on the site, Old RPer. Empty
PostSubject: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:40 am

Yello, dorko finally convinced me to join the site. At the moment, I only have one character in my head I can play as (cause most of the others I rp as are taken). Meet MasterGodzilla New on the site, Old RPer. JGMG

He'll be my main until I can think of some more.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue9999/9999New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue900/900New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:45 am

MasterGodzilla wrote:
Yello, dorko finally convinced me to join the site. At the moment, I only have one character in my head I can play as (cause most of the others I rp as are taken). Meet MasterGodzilla New on the site, Old RPer. JGMG

He'll be my main until I can think of some more.
Very well, Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
MoonMaster
Gamer
Gamer
MoonMaster

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue900/900New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:14 am

Welcome MG, about time D:
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue-1/-1New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/-1)
MP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue0/0New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:01 am

Ok, after some thinking, I've gotten down some characters.

For serious RP, I'll take Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader

For lulz RP, I'll keep MG.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue6806/6806New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue2310/2310New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:06 am

I don't know if I can do this. But approved.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Whoa! Did MG "come back" without me bothering him? Cool!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue6806/6806New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue2310/2310New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:56 am

He came back cuz o' me.

I feel so special.
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Name: Johnny "MasterGodzilla" Godzilla
Side: Good
Home Planet: Ton'Mère
New on the site, Old RPer. 2afh79k
Bio: Johnny K. Godzilla was born on the Grassy/Swampy planet of Ton'Mère.
While there, he learned his great shotgun skills and great sword play. When he was old enough, he left Ton'Mère to join the Comantu Empire's millitary with his friend David. After he left, his sister went psyco for reasonsunknown, and set out to kill Johnny as the evil Bio-Zilla. After saving Emperor Lun De'huk's life, he and David were promoted to the level of "Masters," a group of people who are highly trained and know how to keep peace.

Name: David "MasterGamera" Gamera
New on the site, Old RPer. 1se1r5
Bio: David is Johnny's best friend. He was trained well in the was of sword weilding. So well, he constructed his own Plasma Sword. It is one of its' kind thanks to it's green blade.

Name: Maraldo "MasterHarvek" Harvek
Home: Zameraha
New on the site, Old RPer. Jubr6p
Bio: Maraldo joined the Masters around the age of 18, or 180 earth years. While on a mission, he contracted a virus that ate his facial skin away. He was able to save himself by stumbling apon an old temple, which held "The Golomos." It, was a helmet. He put it one, and the helmet became his new face. After all that, he is a valuable help to the Masters, and a Good friend of David AKA MasterGamera.

Name: Rebecha "MasterChen" Chen
Bio: Chen is the newest of the Master, hailing from the planet Ton'Mère. She is also the youngest Master to ever have joined. While not the greatest fighter, she uses her brain well when knowing fighting head on will not work. She also created a weapon for herself, a plasma spear. She is being thought by MasterHarvek.

Name: Lun De'huck
Home Planet: Capital Planet Vous Père
Bio: Lun is a old and wise emperor. He rules his Empire well and does his best to please the people. While he is intelligent, he often has absent minded moments, which can lead to awkward situations.

Name: Ultum Vox
Side: EVILZ
Home Planet: Tabar
New on the site, Old RPer. 15d2nth
Bio: Born on the desert planet of Tabar, he was the son of the leader of the Comran Pirates, a very power group. When his father died, he inharated the entire organization. He wanted to unite all the pirates together to overthrow the Comantu Empire. After getting 4 other major pirate groups together, he then started to lead the now biggest pirate group ever made, the Tabladon Pirates.

Name: Harrp Malam
Side: EVILZ
Home Planet: Ga'rra
New on the site, Old RPer. Ri98qg
Bio: When she was young, Harrp was already leading the second largest pirate group, the Lorngas. When Ultum Vox took control of the Comran Pirates, she wasthe first leader of pirates to join him. After corrupting many planets, she was placed in second in command of the Tabladon Pirates.

Last edited by MasterGodzilla on Sun May 17, 2009 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
New on the site, Old RPer. Left_bar_bleue9999/9999New on the site, Old RPer. Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:47 am

Good to see ya back here. All Chars. Are Approved. if you'd like I can set up topics for the words described in thier Bios.
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:56 am

Sure, could you make one for the Comantu Empire's Flagship, the Raven?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:56 pm

O.K. Any Particular Quadrant you want the Planets in?
Also, You ship section should be up, all you need to do is start a "Ship Position" Topic...
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:14 pm

Gamma

EDIT: For ref, here is a sheet of ships used by the Comantu Empire. They are armed with railguns in place of laser batteries and gatiling guns and missiles in the place of turbo lasers. They don't have very powerful shields, more over NO sheilds, but make up for it with very dense hull plating.

New on the site, Old RPer. K1753a
For size comparisons, MasterHarvek is 6'' 9', he's the dot BTW.

Major Battle Fleets:

Battlefleet Alpha: 4 Ferox Classes, 14 Cormorant Classes, 25 Kestrel, and the Raven.
Battlefleet Beta: 2 Ferox Classes, 8 Cormorant Classes, and 15 Kestrel Classes.
Battlefleet Gamma: 2 Ferox Classes, 8 Cormorant Classes, and 15 Kestrel Classes.
Battlefleet Omega: 1 Ferox Class, 6 Cormorant Classes, and 10 Kestrel Classes.

I have no clue if they are from a major game or not, I found them in "My Pictures" ones day. Pretty awesome though.

Last edited by MasterGodzilla on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Now for the Tabladon Pirates ships. Sizes are still on the same scale as the others.

New on the site, Old RPer. 2qxnrzm

The Pirates only have one major fleet, and it is the Voxinum Battle Unit.

It has 12 Rupture Classes, 8 Bellicose, Scythe, and Stabber Classes, and 2 Cyclones.

The ships are less armored than the Empire's, but make up for it in number.
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Uniforms for the Starship crew and such.

Spoiler:

Guess what the are based on.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Let me guess... Star Trek?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:57 am

The red shirts always die.
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:27 am

Always.

Except in the movies, they all wear red shirts then.
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Re-posting all the characters, some back-stories have changed and such. I'll post some new pictures for them later.

Name: Johnny "MasterGodzilla" Godzilla
Side: Comantu Empire

Bio: Johnny Godzilla, as known as MasterGodzilla, and is a Lizarian in M.K.II armor. He was born on the Grassy/Swampy planet of Ton'Mère. While there, he learned his great shotgun skills and great sword play. When he was old enough, he left Ton'Mère to join the Comantu Empire's military with his friend David. After he left, his sister went psycho for reasons unknown, and set out to kill Johnny as the evil Bio-Zilla. After saving Emperor Lun De'huk's life, he and David were promoted to the level of "Masters," a group of people who are highly trained and know how to keep peace.

Name: David "MasterGamera" Gamera

Bio: David Gamera, also known as MasterGamera, and is a Lizarian in M.K.II armor. David was born on the planet Ton'Mère. He is Johnny's best friend. He was trained well in the was of sword weilding. So well, he constructed his own Plasma Sword. It is one of its kind thanks to it's green blade.

Name: Maraldo "MasterHarvek" Harvek
Home: Zameraha

Bio: Maraldo Harvek, also known as MasterHarvek, and is a Marakina in M.K.II armor. Maraldo left Zameraha and joined the the Comantu Empire's Navy around the age of 18, or 180 earth years. He became the captain of the CEN Valliant when it's captain and it's entire bridge crew died in an attack by the Cult of Convu. After all was said and done, he was asked to join the ranks of the Masters, which he promply did. While on a mission, he contracted a virus that ate his facial skin away. He was able to save himself by stumbling apon an old temple, which held "The Golomos." It was a helmet. He put it on, and it healed his face with a gray, rough skin-like material that covered his entire armor. After all that, he is a valuable help to the Masters, and a good friend of David AKA MasterGamera.

Name: Rebecha "MasterChen" Chen

Bio: Chen is the newest of the Master, hailing from the planet Ton'Mère. She is also the youngest Master to ever have joined. While not the greatest fighter, she uses her brain well when knowing fighting head on will not work. She also created a weapon for herself, a plasma spear. She is being thought by MasterHarvek.

Name: Lun De'huck
Home Planet: Capital Planet Vous Père

Bio: Lun is a old and wise emperor. He rules his Empire well and does his best to please the people. While he is intelligent, he often has absent minded moments, which can lead to awkward situations.

Name: Ultum Vox
Side: Tabladon Pirate Alliance
Home Planet: Tabar

Bio: Ultum Vox is a Glardian, born on the desert planet of Tabar. He was the son of the leader of the Comran Pirates, a very power group. When his father died, he inharated the entire organization. He wanted to unite all the pirates together to overthorw the Comantu Empire. After getting 4 other major pirate groups together, he then started to lead the now biggest pirate group ever made, the Tabladon Empire.

Name: Harrp Malam
Side: Tabladon Pirate Alliance
Home Planet: Ga'rra

Bio: Harrp Malam is a Glardian born on Ga'rra. When she was young, Harrp was already leading the second largest pirate group, the Lorngas. When Ultum Vox took control of the Comran Pirates, she was the first leader of pirates to join him. After corrupting many planets, she was placed in second in command of the Tabladon Empire.

Name: Malon Dennon
Side: Cult of Convu
Home Planet: ???

Bio: Coming Soon...
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:04 am

Approvedl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New on the site, Old RPer.   New on the site, Old RPer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New on the site, Old RPer.
Page 1 of 1