Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A WEDDING?!?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
A WEDDING?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue9999/9999A WEDDING?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
A WEDDING?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue900/900A WEDDING?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

A WEDDING?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: A WEDDING?!?!?!   A WEDDING?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:25 am

[O.K. to continue our Storyline here, let me tell you what's happening. In light of resent Events most of the Network is in sadness. They Grieve for the lost of the 5 Future Kids that had been Killed by Mecha Sonic during the Kidnapped Pokemon incident at the Merc Base. Stardart and Rydia were the most effected however Stardart was the one that Realized that the Kids weren't Truly gone. In fact technically they hadn't even been born yet. Rydia soon realized this as well and flat out Told SD that she couldn't wait, however (I'm sure you guys have had the talk of the Birds and the Bees so) SD Believed in Abstinence. And that's what led up to the Proposal From there it's been much work. Here's what you need to know. All Chars regardless of them being Good or evil (Unless otherwise said) have been invited to both Wedding and Reception. Attempting to Crash Wedding portion will Lead to Deletion of Post. Attempting to crash the party portion will have Many people attack the Crasher of the Party...So to clarify things, Yes Bowser, Ganondorf and others are invited to this Wedding, yes there will be Cake, No you are not expected to Bring some gift, and No there will be No Alcohol. Also the Wedding is here in Marrymore but the Party is at the Main Network...]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

A WEDDING?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WEDDING?!?!?!   A WEDDING?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:56 am

OOC: Lol, for a second there I thought this was for Jango and Samus.......... I was wondering why Samus did this with out Jango's knowing. I'm relieved and I bet Jango is too.......... lol. Too bad it would be out of character for Jango to attend, I guess I won't be here............... Well, maybe with Slippy.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
A WEDDING?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue9999/9999A WEDDING?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:

A WEDDING?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WEDDING?!?!?!   A WEDDING?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:09 am

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: Lol, for a second there I thought this was for Jango and Samus.......... I was wondering why Samus did this with out Jango's knowing. I'm relieved and I bet Jango is too.......... lol. Too bad it would be out of character for Jango to attend, I guess I won't be here............... Well, maybe with Slippy.
[Ahh but Samus Will be going and according to the Ruleing Jango has to stay with Samus soooo... Jango Has to be there. Laughing ]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A WEDDING?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WEDDING?!?!?!   A WEDDING?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:58 am

OOC: LOL! Your so mean!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

A WEDDING?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WEDDING?!?!?!   A WEDDING?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:40 pm

[I know... Twisted Evil ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A WEDDING?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WEDDING?!?!?!   A WEDDING?!?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A WEDDING?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1