Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaining

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:28 am

This is for complaining

*ahem*

More enemies from actual games in SSE please.

Boss music from M&L2 for Petey and a sludge attack for Petey please.

A better story please.

At least Jigglypuff and Wolf with a bigger role please.

A better ROSTER please. My only real problem is Wolf, even though I like playing him more than Fox and Falco lol.

thats all I got... for now...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:08 pm

Different smash moves for Fox, Falco, and Wolf!
I actually liked the SSE though.......... But Jiggly, Toon Link, and Wolf could have had bigger part. They could have had so many more bosses from other games, such as Eggman (not my first choice), or bring back Mewtwo (just as a boss if they wanted). And if they don't feel like giving Ganon his freaking sword, they keep him out of the F-ing Game! I mean he is so cool, and he is insanely powerful. Yet in the game, Wario kicks his @ss!

Well, I can't wait for the next game! lol. (wonder whats title, lol)
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:25 pm

You just reminded me of another complaint.

MEWTWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mewtwo should have had ALL of Lucario's positions!

Mewtwo should be at the top of the mountain!

Mewtwo should have fought Meta Knight!

Mewtwo should have found Solid Snake!

MEEEEEEEEEEEWTWOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:26 am

Exactly!!!!!! I like Lucario enough to have him in the game, but Mewtwo should have been a villain and kicked every ones butt! And can you imagine his final smash! I think it could have been awesome! Like maybe a giant energy blast almost like Samus'es, but if it hits an opponent they are instantly killed and not only that but a stone statue of them stays on the field......... I think it could be cool!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Complaining Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Complaining Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Complaining Left_bar_bleue900/900Complaining Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:08 am

While we're on that Subject. Let's talk about... ROY!
WHY DID THEY CUT OUT ROY!!!??? And don't tell me it was for Ike, Ike's kickass, Marth's O.K. but they should have ROY! What is it they have aginst him?
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:21 am

Nothing, he is just a side character in his game...... I liked Roy better then Marth, but Marth is a bigger character.

I liked Roy's flame based moves way more then Marth's moves. But Ike is a good enough replacement. Sorry. lol, I did not use Roy or marth anyway.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:10 am

For the Record. Roy wasn't a side Char in his Game. He was the Main Char. (But his game never came out in the US, which it should have.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:17 am

I thought Marth was the main character? You sure? Well, I guess your right........... I don't really know.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Complaining Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Complaining Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Complaining Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Complaining Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:46 am

Ike>Roy
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:26 am

taun we1 wrote:
I thought Marth was the main character? You sure? Well, I guess your right........... I don't really know.
O.K. Listen to this.
Remember that Fire Emblem began as a Japan Releace only game. Marth was the Main Char for Fire Emblems 1 and 3 (He's also going to star in the DS Version comeing soon). Roy was the Main char of Fire Emblem 6 which was the last Japan Only Fire Emblem. The next one, 7 actualy came out to the us and the odd thing is that Fire Emblem's Story was a Prequil to 6's and stared Roy's Father, Eliwood (FYI Lyn, who's an assist trophy for Brawl also starred in Fire Emblem 7). And last but not least Fire Emblems 9 and 10 (Path of Radiance and Radiant dawn, respectively) both had Ike as the Main char. That's where the 3 "Smashing" Fire Emblem Chars. came from. all of them have been main chars before, and all of them kickass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:45 am

Oh, alright. NVM then. Lets get back to Ganon sucks in this game!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:59 am

taun we1 wrote:
Oh, alright. NVM then. Lets get back to Ganon sucks in this game!
Actualy I find Ganondork to be rather cool. he's not as much of a clone as Flacon this time around and you can't arge the fact that his Final Smash is Cool and Powerful. But they should have had him use a sword, I Mean come on, since when in the LOZ games did Ganondork NOT use Swords or some weapon like that? Not to mention they used his Twiight Princess look, they should have had him use the sword, not just Take it out and look at it for a taunt...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:09 am

No no..... I think Ganondorf is the freaken best! I love him(not in the gay sense)! But in the game he is slow as hell, his moves are all based off of C. Falcon. In every game he was ever in he never used one of those attacks he has now. The only thing they got right was his look, which rocks, and his Smash.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:08 pm

Roy was in Melee to advertise for a game that Japan hated.

NO ROY FOR BRAWL! lul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining   Complaining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Relm of VG. Video Games come together :: Roleplay :: Roleplay :: The Alpha Quadrant :: Organizations :: JG Network Main Building :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl-
Jump to: