Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Empty
PostSubject: Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight   Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:31 pm

"Oo 'onestleey likes zat rabbit anyvay? Meta Knight is my favorite smasher."

"Well I think-" Steve was cut off by Seph.

"We've heard this already," he said.

"Such beeg vords forr leetle man. Aren't you going to cry for mummy now or somesing?"

"Begin."

"Vhat? Nusing to say?"
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Left_bar_bleue900/900Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight   Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Kefka: He's got nothing to say because he's a MAMA'S BOY
SD: KEFKA! That's getting old... Blondy
Kefka: BLONDY!?!?!
[Since I just recently took Meta Knight Via OC Rule, I am playing as both]
Meta Knight: Come, Fight me [Holds out his Sword, chalenging her]
Cream: only because I have to [Holds her Sword ready]
[They both stand there for a few seconds (Dramatic Pause In other words)]
[I'll get to the Actual Fight in a bit...]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight   Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:32 am

"Thats right Kehfka," Inga said, "You're voice eez so annoyeeing. Ven are you being shut up?"
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Left_bar_bleue900/900Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight   Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:06 pm

wernid19 wrote:
"Thats right Kehfka," Inga said, "You're voice eez so annoyeeing. Ven are you being shut up?"
Kefka: I wouldn't be talking Count Chocula.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight   Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:47 am

"'Oo eez thees? I am Eenga!"
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight   Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:46 pm

wernid19 wrote:
"'Oo eez thees? I am Eenga!"
Kefka: Ynga? What kinda Stupid name is that? At least Mine stikes Fear into my foes
SD: No Kefka, it invokes Laughter
Kefka: Stay outta this!!!
SD: I'm sorry but you ran headlong into that one
[The Battle REALLY Begins]
[Meta Knight Glides towards Cream and Slashes but Cream Blocks and counters. Meta Knight Blocks the Counter and Counters as well. Cream blocks and then Jumps back. She then Jumps forward to Meta Knight and Deals a Critical hit.]
Meta Knight: hmph, Not bad. You have been trained well. Now deal with some of my Advanced Techs. [Meta Knight Starts Rapidly slashing at Cream. The 1st 2 hit but Cream dodges the Rest. Meta Knight the Does his Side B Drilling at Cream but Cream Flies over it. However Meta Knight Predicted this (Having Fought Kirby so many times and Aimed his attack Upwards. he was barely able to hit Cream. Cream Counters by bringing her sword down on top of Meta Knight. Meta Knight then proceeds to do his B Move, Spinning like a Tornado and Hitting Cream Multiple times. Cheese Finally decides to attack. He Flies Straight towards Meta Knight but Meta Knight saw this and Used his Down B to Avoid the Attack. not only does Cheese end up hitting Cream but Meta knight Reappears and Also gets in a Hit]
Bill: Wow, one of the 1st times that the Teamwork of Cream and Cheese Didn't work
Meta Knight: Are you nervous or something. I can tell you're not working at full power. Come! [Lets out his wings in a taunt]
SD: He's Right...
Cream: (Come on, Pull yourself together. This is no Different then Demon Link) [Cream Pulls off another Critical Hit]
Meta: Oh, so there is some Fight ehh? Well then Time to bring out the Secret Weapon. [Meta Knight takes out a Smash ball and Breaks it. He then Teleports behind Cream and uses his Final Smash, GALAXIA DARKNESS!] Behold! [Meta Knight swings his cape and covers Cream. the Arena also goes dark. Then a sudden sound of a Sword and Flash of a Slash and Cream is hit into the Air]
SD: That had to hurt
Cream: I'm not done yet
Meta: That's Good. I want more! Fight me! [Taunting again]
[Cream Uses the "Jump Strike", One of Link's Hidden Skills. She swings he sword Horizantaly (Hitting nothing) The Vertically and then Smashes into the Ground, hitting Meta Knight hard, The blow was again a Critical Hit.]
Meta: oof. Not bad at all. But now it's time for me to end this. KNOW MY POWER!
Bob: ANOTHER GALAXIA DARKNESS!?
Bill: No! It's a Limit Breaker! UNIVERSIA DARKNESS
Bob: It needs a better name
[The Start of it is just like Galaxia Darkness. Meta Swings his cape Covering Cream and the Arena Goes Dark. However there are not one but 4 Slashes. One Up, one Left, one Right and then the last one down. Cream's Sent flying to the wall]
Bob: it looks like it's over for Cream
Bill: Wait, She's getting up
Meta: Your skill and determination... They are truly incredible. I guess your teacher must be Proud..
SD: Indeed
[Cream Does her Limit Breaker. Chaos appear out of nowhere. Most hit Meta knight but a few others heal Cream]
Meta: GYARGH! That power! I must end this now [Charges towards Cream]
Cream: This is IT! [Charges towards Meta Knight. Cream not only scores the hit she needs but also gets a Critical. The Blow Broke Meta Knight's Mask]
Meta: Dammit! [Warps out]
[It's clear who the winner is...]
SD: Awesomeness...
Bob: She keept getting a lot of Criticals. Why is that
Bill: She was useing a Killing Edge
Bob: Ahh! That's right
Bill: She must also have very good luck
Bob: That would also do it...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight   Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:51 pm

(Meta knight should have won......... but I predicted you would have cream win)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight   Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:54 pm

taun we1 wrote:
(Meta knight should have won......... but I predicted you would have cream win)
[Still it was a Damn good fight right?]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight   Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:18 pm

[you bet. I love it. But I hate cream so Its annoying when she wins, but I guess being trained by SD helps. Maybe I should get one of my character to get trained by him Smile]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight   Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 Match 2- Cream vs. Meta Knight
Page 1 of 1