Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match 6- Samus vs Mario

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 6- Samus vs Mario Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 6- Samus vs Mario Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 6- Samus vs Mario Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 6- Samus vs Mario Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Match 6- Samus vs Mario Empty
PostSubject: Match 6- Samus vs Mario   Match 6- Samus vs Mario Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Bob: We join this Match Allready in Progress!
Bill: Mario got off quite a few Attacks in the begining but after a missile from Samus, the Tables have Turned. Mario is still Caped Mario at the Moment.
[Mario is Floating in the Air. Samus uses the Space Jumps to reach his Hight, with the Screw Attack On she tries to hit Mario but Mario dodges and Starts Spining. His Spinning attack Stops Samus' Spin and hits Mutilpe Times, however as he stops spinning Samus Starts Flipping herself, Reactivateing the Screw attack. She then suddenly stops spinning and Launches a Super Missile into Mario at Point Blank Dealing Considerable Damage to Mario]
Bill: This Brings back Memories of Brawl
Fred: Why didnt they invite me into brawl?
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 6- Samus vs Mario Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 6- Samus vs Mario Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 6- Samus vs Mario Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 6- Samus vs Mario Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Samus vs Mario   Match 6- Samus vs Mario Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 am

[Mario Charges at samus, wh sidesteps and Grabs with the Grapple Beam, she does a Couple of Chops and Throws, then Screw attacks into Mario, Mario Gets back up and Spins Rapidly and slams into Samus hitting multiple times, He then stops spinning and Slams Samus down with his Hammer]
Samus: Not Bad Mario, Good as always
Mario: Well what-a-can I-a-say? I've-a-been Down with-a-it since-a-1981
Samus: Well Play time is over... I'm Fireing my lazor
Mario: OH NO!
Bob: Hu? What the?
Bill: That's new
SD: I sence it. It's a Limit Breaker!
Bill: NO WAY!
[Samus fires something like her Final Smash but it's more Instantanious and Much more Powerful. It hits Mario and Mario Looses his Cape Power. Samus Turns into Zero Suite Samus after the Attack]
Bob: Neet. it's like an Upgraded version of her Zero Laser
SD; Yeah, I't called the Zero Lazor!
Bill: Ehh? What's the Difference
SD: It's Lazor not Laser.
Bill and Bob: ....
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Samus vs Mario   Match 6- Samus vs Mario Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:51 am

[They continue to fight, Smash Bros Style. Then Zero Suit samus uses her Limit braker]
Samus: AIR RAID! [Her ship from Metroid Prime 3 comes in and sends missiles into the arena, blowing up and dealing a ton of Damage to Mario. Then Mario uses his Limit Braker, Super Fireball]
Mario: HERE I GO!!! [Mario suddenly becomes Fire Mario, He creats a Fireball in a way similer to Goku's Spirit Bomb then Throws it at Samus, it hits and bursts into a buch of Smaller Fireballs that come down to the ground. Samus is KOed from that...]
Fred: GAME SET!!! The winner is... Mario... freaken mario...
Mario: HE HE! I got it! [Does a Peace sign]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 6- Samus vs Mario   Match 6- Samus vs Mario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 6- Samus vs Mario
Page 1 of 1