Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Left_bar_bleue9999/9999FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Left_bar_bleue900/900FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Empty
PostSubject: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:35 pm

Bob: Blaze the Cat. With her Literaly Burning Passion, she lights up the field with a Dance of Flames that Burn he opponent to a crisp
ROUND 1 VICTORY
[Blaze lit her fists on fire and tried doing a fire punch combo on Donez. Blaze's Attack hits, Sending Donez into the Wall, KOing him.]
[End Video]
Bill: She's a tough foe to beat. She's Got Speed and Fire power on her side
ROUND 2 VICTORY
[Blaze jumped at Roy and kicked him in the face with a fire kick. Roy was getting real hurt from all the fire-based attacks. He tried to punch, but Blaze dodged. She then flying kicked him from behind. He fell to the ground and did NOT get back up.]
[End Video]
Bob: Nothing Complecated for her but Now she's gonna get a Chalenge
Bill: Here comes RITA!
ROUND 1 VICTORY
[Knuckles trys to Hit Rita, Rita Counters, CRITICAL HIT! Knuckles Falls, Rita uses Ending Blow]
Fred: KO! Rita Wins!
[End Video]
Bob: It may have been short but There was PWNAGE!
Bill: 2nd round was a different Story
ROUND 2 VICTORY?
dorko4u: Gawd damnit, nothings working!
[dorko4u pulls out a gun and shoots himself in the head.]
Fred: GAME SET!
SD: I thought you were suppoed to say KO!
Fred: I Got bored of doing that so insted I now say GAME SET! anyway, the Winner is... Rita.
Bob: Gees... Going suicidal because th Match wasnt going his way? He could have just Gave up. Would have saved the White Mages the work of Reviveing him.
Bill: Indeed, but they do need to work to get paied you know.
[Rita's just standing there now]
Rita: I can't belive he did that... why would anyone do such a thing to themselves?
SD: Oh boy, looks like the White Mages aren't the only ones to have thier work cut out for them
Bob: You know Rita does have a point. It's one thing when one person kills another but someone Killing themselves?
Bill: That topic is for another time Bob.
[End Video]
Bob: Well despite the fact of that Horrible Site. Rita looks ready to handle the Next Opponent
Bill: I think she knows that Blaze most likely won't kill herself...
Fred: FIGHT! [Deathrays gong]
Bob: Just like her dad. Rita awaits the 1st attack from Blaze...
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:04 am

Blaze was confident after two straight wins. She quickly runs at Rita. Blaze jumps into the air and falls down right at her opponent.

(I was going to do something else, but I forgot if it was her limit breaker or not... I need to find a word document I saved with a bunch of limit breakers)

Edit: I found the word document I mentioned. I was right! I was almost going to accidentally use her limit breaker! ... she has gone through two matches though so she could probably use it, but still...
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Left_bar_bleue9999/9999FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Left_bar_bleue900/900FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:21 am

[Rita Stops Blaze's attack with her sword]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:24 am

technically that wasnt attack... but whatever. Blaze does a tornado kick which actually makes it look like theres a fire tornado around her, hoping that it will do something.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:28 am

[Rita counters by casting Ice 2 on her sword and doing a sword Spin]
Bob: Classic Fire Vs Ice attack. How neat
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:29 am

Blaze lits her hands on fire, hoping to melt any ice on herself. She then tries to do some fire punches.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:35 am

Rita: [Ice is definetly her weakess. I need to exploit it...) [Rita once agains does an Ice Sword Combo countering Blaze's Fire Punches]
Bill: Blaze is at a disadvantage. She may have Fire but Fire dosn't like Ice...
Bob: Yeah. and with Rita knowing an Ice Spell, it's bound to be the Key to her Victory
Bill: But this late in the game you can't count on anything!
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:36 am

I dont understand how ice can be a fire cat's weakness.

I thought WATER would be a FIRE CATS weakness... but she goes into the water in Sonic Rush so that doesnt make much sense.

Blaze is one weird character, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:38 am

dorko4u wrote:
I dont understand how ice can be a fire cat's weakness.

I thought WATER would be a FIRE CATS weakness... but she goes into the water in Sonic Rush so that doesnt make much sense.

Blaze is one weird character, hmm?
[Indeed, well it's your move Dorko...]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:52 am

Blaze attempts to trip Rita with a sweep kick... or... something...

BTW I SAW A SONIC MACHINE IN A CHUCK E. CHEESE COMMERCIAL LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:38 pm

[It seams to workbut Rita Simply Flips a Full 180 and Lands on her feet (Theres a Second where she's open, if you don't take it then she'll attack.)]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:34 am

Blaze attempts a fire punch combo.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:02 pm

[Blaze was jus Barely quick enough to launch the attack and it hits. Rita's launched back a ways]
Rita: Not bad Blaze.. You're good [Rita Casts Ice 2 Again]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:37 am

Blaze jumps out of the way.

Blaze: As if I didn't already know that!

She then attempts yet another fire tornado kick. lol im lazy to think of anything else right now
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:05 pm

[Rita Couters with Ice 2 on her sword with a Swordspin]
Rita: But you're also getting predictable...
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Blaze then jumps above Rita and clicks her feet together, causing fire to come out of her shoes. She "glides" a bit away and then lands.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:32 am

[Rita Castsice 2 again]
Bob: Wow she's realy going for that Ice...
Bill: Indeed
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:17 am

Blaze: Okay, thats it, I've had enough!

is it me or is it LIMIT BREAKER TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

A giant fire engulfs Blaze and Blaze runs towards Rita, bringing the large fiiiiire!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Rita: Snap... [Gets hit and barely survives the blow] Now For MY LIMIT BRAKER! [I did this one on Dorko4u so you should know this Dorko....]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:14 am

well actually I already forgot.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:36 pm

dorko4u wrote:
well actually I already forgot.
Stardart wrote:
super lu wrote:
A hand of a shadow came up from the ground and block the sword spin with it's palm. Shadoo quickly jumps over the Shadow then cast a bunch of needles from his sword.
[Rita Took the blow]
Rita: It's Over. MIRROR STRIKE! [Rita Splits into 3 Mirror Imiages (Resembling Mirror Kirby from Kirby Super Star) and each of the 3 pulls off a move also resembling Mirror Kirby (The image splits into 2, The Spliting part is the Attack that Hit's it's Foe. the now split imiage then reconects to itself (The 2nd part of the attack) (I know it's probably confuzeing. Here's a Video of Kirby's Power (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNEfpAEVYuc) and it gives a Few examples of what the Mirror ability does (The Very 1st Part shows you the part of the Attack I'm talking about)))]
[Well here it is...]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Blaze: Is that all?

Blaze starts throwing fireballs at Rita. Since she is a fire cat, I assume she can do lotsa stuff as long as it has to do with fire... O:
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:10 pm

[Every Fireball seems to hit but the it's actually absorbed by the after effect of the Limit breaker. All the Damage that would have been done to Rita is inserted done to Blaze (Ignoring Blaze's Defence and Resistances since the Damage being dealt to Blaze is Set Damage)]
Bob: Oooh! Another Victim of the Mirror Strike's Aftereffect!
Bill: Dorko4u was the 1st and Blaze is now the 2nd...
[Rita Then goes for an Ice Sword Combo since Blaze will probably be stunned from being hit by the Limit Breaker's aftereffect]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:12 pm

Blaze tries to roll dodge but fails. Blaze tries another fire kick as Rita finishes the combo.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:41 am

dorko4u wrote:
Blaze tries to roll dodge but fails. Blaze tries another fire kick as Rita finishes the combo.
[Rita was in the Perfect Position to Block and did so, then she Counterattacked]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:07 am

Blaze gets hit but still tries to attack.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:30 pm

[She hits, Rita Counter attacks again with another Ice Sword Combo]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:02 am

Blaze jumps back and then charges a fire-tornado-kick (spindash style) for a second and then speeds at Rita.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:57 am

Rita: Too easy [Rita does a HelmSplitter to counter]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:55 pm

now by counter, is that after-the-hit, or during-the-hit? I coulda sworn counter was attacking after getting hit but im not sure...
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:51 am

[In this case it's Durring the Attack, the only time it's after is if I say the she gets hit. i know, Kinda confuzeing]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:44 pm

Blaze attempts to spit fire breath out at Rita and then jump back.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:29 am

[Rita counters by casting ice 2. the colideing attacks make water]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:29 am

Blaze continuously jumps back to think what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:37 am

[Blaze eventualy comes to a wall. Rita casts Ice 2 once more]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:24 am

Blaze backflips into the wall and then wall jumps over the attack. She then decides to throw FIREBALLSLOL at Rita.

its kinda easy when you assume blaze can do anything fire related
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:34 am

Audiance: DO A BARREL ROLL (Z or L Twice)!!!!!
[Rita does a barrel roll to avoid the Fireball. Cast Ice 2 on her blade and attacks]
SD: She's got to be running low on MP by now
Cid: And I doubt blaze can keep it up. both of them will be exausting thier reserves. This battle'll get down to the wire. and I have a fealing that Rita will get the edge
SD: Because she's got an "edge" if you will
Cid: Yup...
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:54 am

Blaze decides the easy thing to do will stop using her fire powers for a bit. She runs at Rita and tries a sweepkick.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:27 am

[Rita Counter attacks with her blade. Letting the Sweep kick hit it insted of her...]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Blaze attempts to kick her face and then kick lower with another foot a second later.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:41 pm

[Rita once again blocks with her sword]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:24 am

Blaze jumps and tries to kick her head then wraps her tail around the hilt of the sword (assuming it blocks again) and tries to move it out out of her hand or out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:28 am

[Blaze Succeeds with the Sword Thingy and gets her hit in, Rita once again casts Ice 2]
SD: I think that's the last of it...
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:34 pm

Blaze is starting to get tired of this in more ways than one. She charges at Rita head first.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:32 am

[Rita Charges at Blaze Sword 1st]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:00 am

Blaze flips and kicks downwards at the sword and then flips over Rita. As she flips, she kicks at the backside of Rita's head with both feet.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:36 am

[The Force of BlazeKicking downward on Rita's sword sends Rita Tubleing,the 2nd part hits her back rather then her head]
Rita: Argh! I still have this. ICE 2 [She trys to cast it but dosn't have enough MP] oh man, Bad time to reload. I think I can still do one of this! [she Casts Ice 1 on Blaze]
Bob: Talk about down to the wire, MP wise
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:42 am

Blaze gets hit, but then she attempts to tackle Rita.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:02 am

[Rita Sidesteps and Counters]
SD: Well Rita's only hope now is to be able to counter ALL of Blaze's moves.
Kefka: Can she do that?
SD: Hope so...
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:21 am

Blaze tries to block the counter and then PUNCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita   FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINAL MATCH- Blaze Vs. Rita
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next