Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doom's Castle.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:53 am

*Torch hits her with a fireball, extinguishing the water, this allows Thing to catch her as she spindashes at him then throw him at Fantastic as if she was a baseball, Fantastic spreads himself wide and catches her with his stomach, then tightens encasing her in his rubbery form*

Doom: Perhaps we should do this one on one, the fantastic four always worked well as a team.........

*Doom singles them to stop, Then thing and Fantastic back off as Johnny takes the fight for himself, flying at Kaia in "flame on" mode*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Main Character sheet
HP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Robot Master

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:58 am

*shakes herself out when released and hisses at Johnny, making her Knuckles-like fists into ice, which when hit with fire would make water to extingish the fire, or so she thinks*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:00 am

Torch: Your good kid. But I'm better!

*Torch chucks a few fireballs at her before reaching her, hoping to take out the ice fists, he then slams into her, his fist meeting he face*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:04 am

*dodging most of the fireballs, she has one fist still ready which she sends into Johnny's gut as he punches her face; screams as her face/muzzle is burnt slightly, but retailiates with a double ice-coated kicking attack at Johnny's midsection*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:07 am

*Johnny is thrown back*

Fantastic: Johnny don't get hot headed!

Torch: I know what I'm doing.

*Torch begins flying circles around Kaia, creating a circle of intense heat, the ground begins to melt as he does this*

Doom: Kaia defend yourself!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:10 am

*fights the urge to use Withdraw and instead uses Psychic to both leviate over the melted ground and freeze Johnny in place before "throwing" him into the walls repeatedly; not moving her lips as she talks* You THOUGHT you did. *smirks as she slams him into the melted ground before it finishes hardening*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:15 am

OOC: lol. Badass Kaia.

*Torch takes it, ending rolling on the ground*

Torch: Whats going on..... I have this...... I won't lose!

Fantastic: Johnny stay cool!

Torch: No, I'll stay hot!

*Torch bursts into flames and erupts toward Kaia, his fire now hot enough to melt the ice and keep going, he throws a fireball, it appears much larger then the others, he keeps rocketing toward Kaia*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:19 am

*uses Brine - a salty water attack that rains down hard on an opponent as she dodges the fireball and Johnny's rush, her tail getting scorched from both as they pass her by* Hothead! *growls, then seems to go tranquil as she spreads a pair of snow white wings behind her, folding her arms across her chest as she creates a Blizzard around herself*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:24 am

*Torch yells into the air as his flame starts dying, and suddenly he goes "nova"*

Doom: Hm, that might be a problem....

*Doom activates a shield protecting anything outside the perimeter the two are fighting in*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:26 am

?? *eyes go a deep violet as she makes a psychic shield around herself as well* ... *appears to be waiting for Johnny to attack for some reason*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:38 pm

*Torch takes off with incredible speed, rocketing around Kaia's shield, causing immense strain on it with greater heat then the sun*

OOC: Not sure if this shield works like IW's shield, where she must concentrate to keep it up and great pressure against it will cause internal damage. IF so, no worries, Doom can heal just about any boo boo......
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:23 pm

The mercs landed near Doom's castle. Wernid was pwning bob's ass with this song on lefty flip.

"Rock out with your cock out dude!" he said reading the screen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:08 pm

*bob continued to slam his chubby fingers on the guitar, failing miserable. But at the end of the song, Bob smashes the guitar scoring an "auto win" from the judges*

Randy: O.K, listen up dog! I'm going to be real with you. That was smoking hot! I mean blazing!

Paula: I just have on thing to say, you look great! And your having fun, which is why you come over as so likable. Oh I just want to pinch you your so cute! Just keep doing what your doing and you will flourish into a great artist. I mea-

Simon: O.k, I'm going to stop you there. What Paula is trying to say is........ That was brilliant.

*random crowd applause, and Paula starts hitting Simon*

Bob: Oh thanks guys, I love you.

*pulls out detonator and blows them up*

OOC: Damn those Judges!

*A Doom bot approaches the ship*

Doom bots: Welcome to castle Doom. My lord has been expecting you. Please follow me.

*Doom bot shows them in*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:06 am

OOC: lol yea. I don't like the show that much in general. But I still watch it unfortunately.

Wernid was angry about the lack of attention from the judges. As all of the mercs, Bob, wernid and Snake walk in wernid let out a yawn.

"Gaaaaawd this place looks boring!" he said, "I'm gonna go have myself a nap for my match." He ran off.

Snake pulled Bob to the side. "Okay, psycho," he said in a hushed voice, "Try not to get in my way when we're out investigating. And don't blow our cover either by doing stupid things. Just follow my lead and I won't have to pick you off with a sniper when you get captured."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:08 am

Bob: No worries my man. I got your back.

*Leans over to the Doom Bot*

Bob: Can you believe this guy!? He thinks I'm going to blow his cover! Ha!

*Bob pulls out a notepad*

Bob: You got any "Top secret" areas around here?

OOC: SD!!!! I WANT TO START THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:38 am

Snake slapped his forehead. This guy was going to ruin all chances of getting any information. Then he had an idea.

"Oh dear," he said pulling out a bottle of pills, "Someone forgot to take their meds today. Come along, 'Doctor.'" He grabbed onto Bob's arm and pulled him away from the Doom Bot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:28 am

*bob looked at his watch*

"By golly, your right! Thank you Mr. spy!" Bob yelled while being yanked away by Snake.

"Oh, and it was a pleasure talking with you!" Bob yell back to the Doom bot. The Doom bot recorded the convo and continued to guide the others.

OOC: By the way, who is with them?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:28 am

OOC: Some random soldiers, Fayt, Albel, Chief, Calo, Rossk, Haroosh, and HK-47 should all be there. And you should probably sign up 'Bria' in the tourney. This is a good opportunity for the Republic to try and stop some of Kefka's Empire.

"So besides crushing some maggots, what's the prize for this tournament?" Albel asked.

Snake pulled Bob around the corner and popped some sleeping pills into his mouth.

"That should shut you up," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:56 am

OOC: By the way, you want to control Chief in the tourney? You seem to know your stuff on him, so I will happily hand him over for you to control fully.

Doom Bot: Lord Doom promises a reward so great, it may not be uttered in these very halls, for fear that some might discover it without obtaining victory. For that is Doom's wish, and law. For victory promises the gift of knowledge and power, to the most powerful of us.

////

bob: Wait just a mintute...... I don't take my medication.... *conks out*

OOC: Oh, and "Bria"..... lol. And Is Kantz in this? If you want the republic, how about Carth and Bastila?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:29 am

OOC: I guess I'll take Chief for the tourney. But I don't know him enough to take full control over him.

"Why am I surprized that he actually has medication?" Snake said putting the bottle away. He stashed Bob into a vent and ran back to the group.

"Oh, so you don't know," Albel snickered, "Or do you always give ridiculously long explanations?"

"Excuse me," asked Fayt, "Could we get a map of the castle please?" He knew Snake would need help getting around.

OOC: I thought you already signed Kantz up. But sure, sign up all three.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:32 am

Doom Bot: Lord Doom does not prohibit us to know of his plans. For fear of others some how managing to destroy one of us and retrieve it from our data core, which is highly unlikely, yet Lord Doom likes to be cautious. Furthermore, is your statement meant to "mock" us, as you humans call it? Note: Lord Doom has not given orders to tolerate childish behavior. Meaning, watch your tongue or we will remove it.

*The Doom Bot's hand slipped into it's wrist and out popped a buzz saw which he pointed at Albel*

Doom Bot: Fayt, Master of the mercs. Your request is noted, Lord Doom will prepare a layout of areas which the combatants are allowed to travel. Now come, Lord Doom has prepared a feast for his guests.

*Doom Bot guides them to the great hall, which is where a enormous feast is laid out*

Haroosh: YEEEEEEEESH!

*Haroosh dives on the table snatching a large Turkey and then rushes off to a corner and starts ripping it apart with his teeth and claws*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:50 am

Albel simply laughed at the Doom Bot and walked toward the feast.

"Thank you," Fayt responded. He and the rest went to sit down. Somewhere within the castle, Wernid smelled the food and awakened. He ran into the hall and joined Haroosh in ripping the food apart.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:00 am

[Bokkun Flies in through a window]
Bokkun: Hey I'm looking for a Doom? a Dr. Doom? Anyone here by that name?
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:37 am

Doom bot: Lord doom is not available at the moment. Please help your self to the feast, unless your not here for the tournament in which case, I will have to ask you to leave.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:07 pm

As Snake ate, he made a mental note to stop by the kitchen and steal some of this Doom guy's food. Wernid tried to steal a piece of meat from Haroosh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:44 pm

*As Wernid reached for the food Haroosh snarled and dove on him, clawing away at Wernid's chest with both front and hind legs and chopping his arm with his razor sharp teeth*

*Lurtz ate a large Turkey leg, but the whole time he eyed Snake, and licked his lips*

Lurtz: Man flesh.......
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:20 am

As wernid screamed, he pulled out a pocket knife and tried to stab Haroosh with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:00 pm

*a blue beam shot out from the Doom bot and froze Haroosh and Wernid in suspended animation, individually. It then moved them apart and placed them both in cages*

Doom bot: Lord Doom will have none of this! You will stay silent and wait for your turn to fight! For this, the feast is now closed to you two.......
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:08 pm

"Lemme go!" Wernid pleaded, "I was provoked and attacked." He pulled out his guitar and began playing "Get Me Out."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:11 pm

*a muzzle made of energy appeared on him, and Doom Bot shot a ball of energy blowing his guitar to pieces*

Doom Bot: Silence!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:38 pm

Wernid pulled out a second guitar as if from nowhere. He picked a deafening blast at an incredibly high frequency(if thats the right term) that should allow him to escape.

(Assuming it works)

"I'm out of here," he said as he ran off, "It was better sleeping in the hall." If he ever got a job in any sort of restaurant where Doom was one of his customers, he would spit in his food for breaking his favorite guitar.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:14 pm

OOC: lol. Whatever.......

*Doom watches Wernid leave from the cameras*

Doom: That one has great heart.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:14 am

"This food is terrible!" Albel coughed as he reluctantly took his first bite.

OOC: lol. I dunno, I'm just trying to move things along.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:34 am

OOC: Bring in the republic! Or some other organization.

Rossk: Stupid human! Your eating the extremities of the snow planet's Wampa. Eat turkey. It Good.

*Rossk took another huge bite of the turkey leg*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:24 am

OOC: Actually, HK-47 is going to be with Carth. Then he'll join up with Revan once they meet.

"Do you want to go into that cage with your friend, maggot?" Albel said showing his claw.

Meanwhile, Carth's ship landed not too far away from Hyrule. Kantz was the first to walk out.

"Ah," he yawned, "This place is a dump. Well, this should be easy, all of our targets are basically being handed to us."

HK followed soon after. "Statement: If all meatbags are as overconfident as you. I will have this tournament in the bag."

"Who's being overconfident now?" Carth chuckled as he appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:59 am

Kaia's shield holds with some more intense concentration and seems to double the energy Johnny put into his attack before blasting it back at him, Kaia suffering some scorch marks and temporary blindness from the heat and light respectively.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:20 am

Rossk: Ra! I was giving you advice human. Heres some more, don't mess with a trandoshan! We tend to play ruff.

*Rossk bared his fangs*

///

*Bria followed Kantz*

Bria: I wonder if that racer, Captain Falcon, is entering this tournament. Such a hunk.

///

*The counter hit Johnny full force, but instead of damaging him, it double his super nova status! He yelled in rage and took off in a blur of light. Doom's force field began to flicker as the intense heat destroyed all within*

Mr. Incredible: Johnny no! The heat its-

*Johnny burst straight through Kaia's force shield, but just before he reached her, he exploded into ash unable to control it. As soon as Johnny was dead, Doom shut down the force field and activated the auto cooling system*

Doom: Very good work Kaia! Excellent countering abilities!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:23 am

*as Johnny broke the shield and burst into ash, Kaia would give a small yelp and land in a seated position on the ground, blinking her at-the-moment non-seeing eyes innocently. It would seem that without an opponent, she's just a harmless little hedge-echinda-fox* Wha' happen? *blinkblink* Why it dark?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:32 am

Doom: Hm... Perhaps the flames knocked out your vision. One moment.

*Doom shoots Kaia with a green beam, healing her of all injuries*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:35 am

*shakes her fur out and gives a happy yowl before pouncing into Doom's arms* Friend! It light again! =D *looks at the ashes* What that? *blinkblink*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:40 am

OOC: lol Mr. Incredible.

"Ha, looks are the only thing that guy has going for him," Kantz laughed, "I'm the complete package."

Albel couldn't hold in a laugh, "I think this animal needs to be put down. Its vicious."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 am

OOC: SHUT UP WERNID! *pokes hard*

Doom: Dirt.

*a sweeper droid rolls in and cleans it up then leaves*

Doom: I think its about time you go join the party upstairs. Your friend shall take you.

*Invisible Woman appears and takes Kaia away from Doom*

///

Bria: Course you are sweetie.

*Kisses Kantz'es cheek and walks off*

///

*Rossk crushed the turkey leg in his hands*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:49 am

Party? Whee! *goes upstairs with IW* Oooooooooooo! Who all you? *looks at everyone, one thumb in her mouth once more*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:03 am

*Lurtz turned and stared at Kaia, drooling*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:04 am

*blinks at Lurtz* ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:09 am

*Bria came rushing in and swooped Kaia up*

Bria: Aw! Ain't she cute!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:10 am

!!! ^w^ *purrs as held*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:12 am

Bria: OMG! OMG! Shes purring! Kantz look shes purring for me!

*She runs over to Kantz and shows him Kaia, but only for a brief moment, then leaves, stroking her*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:14 am

^o^ *loves attention, so continues to purr and give small squeaks of pleasure, wagging her fox tail and ears a bit too*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:23 am

Bria: So cute. I could just eat you up.

*Bria walks over to the table and sits down, Lurtz leans across the table toward her*

Lurtz: Me too. *licks lips*

Bria: one second, k sweetie?

*Bria puts Kaia down, then with amazing speed she throws a right hook, hitting Lurtz right across the jaw, he goes out like a light*

Bria: Alright. Now where was I?

*puts kaia onto her lap and strokes her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doom's Castle.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next