Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Empty
PostSubject: Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades)   Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:05 am

Doom Bot: Match 5, Bastila Shan vs General Grievous. Begin!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades)   Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:21 am

"Bastila Shan, I'm sure Lord Revan would have preferred to face you today. But I will take much pleasure in crushing the life out of you. You Jedi pose no threat," Grievous coughed.

"Underestimating Jedi again? Was it not a Jedi who defeated you?" Bastila asked rhetorically.

"Kenobi got lucky, that day. I've killed dozens of Jedi, you shall be no different." He pulled out two lightsabers and engaged in combat with Bastila.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades)   Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:32 am

Grievous eventually switched to four sabers. Bastila had little trouble. Being from an earlier timeline she was far more advanced with lightsaber skills than the droid commander.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades)   Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:42 pm

Doom to his Doom bot: Hm, that jedi is a strong. But is she strong enough? We will see.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades)   Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:50 am

After an epic lightsaber duel, Bastila began cutting off Grievous' hands one-by-one. When he was down to one, he lifted the young jedi by her throat causing her to drop her saber. Bastila tried to Force push the General away, but he dug his feet into the arena ground.

"Hahahaha! You are a fool Bastila. What Revan saw in you I shall never know!"

After a few seconds of struggling, Bastila calmed herself by repeating the Jedi Code in her head.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is The Force.

I know what I must do. I hope I don't regret this later.

Bastila used Force Lightning on Grievous, freeing herself. She pulled her lightsaber into her hand and stabbed the General in the heart. He fell.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades)   Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:27 am

Doom bot: Winner! Bastila Shan!

Doom: Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades)   Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bastila vs Grievous (Battle of the blades)
Page 1 of 1