Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ultimate
Gamer
Gamer
Ultimate

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/2Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
MP:
Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Class:

Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)   Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:11 am

*Goku uses the Super Explosive wave*

OOC:Check DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Last edited by Ultimate on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)   Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:52 am

OOC: Two things wrong with that. 1: This is an arena, just a huge chamber with walls. No jungle. 2: Goku's foot is stuck in Fifth's gut.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate
Gamer
Gamer
Ultimate

Main Character sheet
HP:
Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/2Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
MP:
Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)   Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 am

OOC:Edited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)   Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:33 pm

*Fifth takes the hit, but never stops using his rapid lunges with his blades, he was stabbing so fast Goku could not even see the blades*
Back to top Go down
Ultimate
Gamer
Gamer
Ultimate

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)   Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:07 pm

*Goku gets stabbed next to his heart*

SS4Goku:Ahhhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)   Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:17 pm

*Fifth realizes when human's get punctured near that organ, they exhibit pain. He focuses all his stabs at that area, possibly hitting the heart*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)   Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:30 am

OOC: I looked over this fight and realized I've been severely god-modding Fifth, so to fix this problem I declare Goku the winner.

Doom bot: Winner! Goku!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)   Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:27 pm

OOC: Yea, I didn't think a Stargate character could do all of that.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate
Gamer
Gamer
Ultimate

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)   Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:13 am

OOC:I forgot about my matches.

SS4Goku:I won!Woohoo!Man I'm hungry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)   Fifth vs Goku (The call for power) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fifth vs Goku (The call for power)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2