Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Empty
PostSubject: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:53 am

Doom bot: Snake vs Darbus. Begin!

*Darbus drops into a ball and rolls toward Snake with amazing speed and force*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:55 am

Snake pulled out a rocket launcher and fired at Darbus before diving out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:03 am

*Darbus takes the hit and continues and just as Snake jumps aside he gets out of ball mode and grabs his leg pulling him under him and making a fist with his other hand*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:44 am

"What's that?" Snake pointed in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:16 am

Darbus: hu?

*Darbus looked up*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:19 am

Snake threw down all of his mines, pryed himself free and ran away detonating them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:41 am

Darbus: AAAAAH!

*Darbus was hit back and then charged toward Snake*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:25 am

Snake threw down a smoke grenade and dived out of the way quickly hiding in his box.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:40 am

Darbus: Where you go!

*Darbus walked around everywhere searching for Snake and accidentally stomped down on the box, flattening it*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:43 am

Snake watched out of his peep hole and saw Darbus coming. He left a grenade where Darbus was about to step and ran off, box still hiding the top of his body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:00 pm

*Darbus stepped on the grenade and when it blew, nothing happened, but smoke rose into the air. Darbus sniffed it*

Darbus: *sniff* Human close.

*Darbus saw the movie box*

Darbus: Hey, rock no move!

*Darbus ran after the box and grabbed it lifting it into the air*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:02 pm

Darbus met the barrel of a shotgun. Snake fired at him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:36 pm

*Darbus took the hit to the chest and stumbled back*

Darbus: Ouch!

*darbus grabbed the shotgun and flung Snake over is head and into the ground on the other side*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:30 am

Snake slid all the way across the arena on his ass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:58 am

*Darbus looked at the shotgun, confused*

Darbus: How this bite?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:05 am

"Look into that hole and press that switch!!!!" Snake yelled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:16 am

Darbus: Switch?

*Darbus looked down the barrel*

Darbus: Stupid human! Darbus nothing!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:19 am

"The trigger! Its very skinny and thin, you have to squeeze the thing to make it work. Very gently though!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:36 am

Darbus: Darbus not stupid! I not get bited! You get bited!

*Darbus gives Snake the shotgun*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:38 am

Snake grabbed the gun and shot Darbus in the face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:38 am

*Darbus was killed instantly*

Doom bot: Winner! Snake!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:44 am

"I wonder what it tastes like...." Snake pondered looking at Darbus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")   Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!") Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake vs Darbus ("Puny snake, I crush you!")
Page 1 of 1