Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Fanficition.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:22 am

Enjoy. Hope you like it. Wink
Pippin shouted "Run Merry! And with that, Merry and Pippin ran through the woodland brush of Amon with the Uruk-Hai hot in pursuit. It wouldn't be long before the Uruk-Hai over ran them, but that wasn't the worst of their problems. No more than one hundred feet in front of them stood at least twenty more of the ravenous beasts with their blades drawn and their shields held high. Without anywhere to go, Merry and Pippin stopped dead in their tracks.

Just then, a man with a sword and shield in hand leaped out in front of them.. His blade was quick and his heart was true, as he slew many Uruk-Hai before he met his untimely demise. As he fell to his knees in defeat, the Uruk-Hai swooped in to grab a hold of the halflings who stubbornly put up a futile fight before being hauled away.

Now Boromir, son of Denethor and the steward prince of Gondor, was at the mercy of the Uruk-Hai captain, Lurtz. Ha! Mercy!? Those words had no meaning to the likes of Lurtz, and in one swift motion, Boromir's head was cleaved from his neck. Lurtz watched as the decapitated head slowly rolled down the dense leaf covered path of Amon Hen. The once honored knight of Gondor had just became another victim of the brutal Uruk-Hai.

A pair of luminescent eyes watched the battle unfold from his perch in a tree. He would have loved to leap down and joined in the "fun", but the act of doing so would have been dishonorable. No, he had wanted to face this ooman on even terms, but now that would never happen. Not since the dark one had slain the very ooman that he had been hunting for several days. Anger quickly filled the heart of the young yautja warrior, Hulij-bpe. Had he killed during the hunt before this day, he might have been more forgiving, but having been this un-blooded's first hunt, he showed no exculpation for this dark one. No, this warrior would not seek vengeance as the act would diminish the sheer thrill of the hunt, and the dark one should prove to be a great hunt at that!

Anticipation gripped the brave young warrior as he moved through the dense wood. He would not commence the attack until the yellow sun reaches the horizon.

Nightfall.......

The Uruk-Hai split up after Amon-hen in an attempt to lose their pursuers. The loss of numbers had been more than made up for when they re-grouped with Grishákh and his orks from Mordor. One such ork, Queeshnák, was beginning to get desperate.

Queeshnák looked at Lurtz and asked "Can't we just kill em and be done with et? I'm starving!" Lurtz looked sternly at Queeshnák and said, "No one is to touch these halflings, Saruman wants them alive!" The orks of Mordor had been marching for days on end now with nothing more than the occasional Thrush or Raven that they had shot down. Naturally, Lurtz's warning did not subside Queeshnák. Queeshnák said "Just the legs, they don't need those....."

Suddenly, the ork rushed Pippin with his blade drawn. The Uruk-Hai's second in command, Uglúk, quickly whipped out his broadsword and decapitated the disobedient ork. Mad now, Uglúk shouted "You heard him! No one lays a hand on the halflings until Saruman is done with them!"

The Mordor orks reached for their swords, but the booming voice of Lurtz yelled "Stay your blades maggots.... Saruman won't mind a few less ork filth!" The orks defiantly did not obey, at least not until Grishnákh gave them a nod. Grishnákh spoke first, "I'll watch over the halflings for eh while then. We are allies, right?" Lurtz looked into Grishnákh's brown eyes and said, "If you take one bite out of them maggot, I'll have your head..." To which Grishnákh replied, "But of course, my liege... "

Grishnákh took Merry and Pippin off to the side and said "The great eye wishes to see you two, he says you be very special." Pippin looked up and asked, "We're leaving then?"Grishnákh drew his blade and placed it against Pippin's gut and said "Don't speak a word."

Pippin's eyes wandered away from the blade, he looked up at Grishnákh, and gasped. A red triangle was now visible against Grishnákh's forehead. Grishnákh looked up just in time to see a blue light before it blew his head into bits and pieces. The halflings whirled around to see a shape only feet from them.

Pippin began to stutter, "M.... Merry........ W....What is th.... that?" Merry collectively responded, "Whatever it is, it just saved us....... Maybe it's friendly..." Merry walked towards the shape, and Pippin watched in horror as his best friend was impaled by an invisible foe. Blood splattered against the face of the young halfling, his eyes widened in terror as Merry's corpse was ripped in two and flung in opposite directions.

At that moment, the Uruk, Mauhur, sniffed the air. Alarmed, Lurtz asked, "What is it? What do you smell?"With a grunt, Mauhur replied, "Death..."

Lurtz suddenly looked around for the halflings with a new found urgency only to see Pippin being lifted up into the air by seemingly nothing. The halfling's face was now just a pale blue and his limbs dangled lifelessly by his side. Lurtz yelled "What sorcery is this?!"

With a blood curdling crack, Pippin's head was snapped violently to the side, and his limp corpse was tossed onto the muddy ground below. Lurtz screamed in rage, "RRRAAAAA!!!! Nobody opposes the white hand! FIND HIM!!!"

The Uruk-Hai and Orks drew their blades and looked around wildly, looking for the assailant. A bright blue light filled the darkness of night, followed by three more. Suddenly, the orks began dropping, all with gaping holes in their backs.

Hulij-bpe moved around with blazing speed, blasting away at the weaker of the group. By the end of the slaughter, not one ork remained standing. Only the ten largest Uruk-Hai remained, waited cautiously.

Just then, the figure de-cloaked and walked strait up to them. Uglúk looked at the beast before him in disgust and shouted, "Who are you? Speak now, or I will slit your throat!" Hulij-bpe simply pushed Uglúk aside and faced Lurtz. The yautja warrior placed his hand firmly on Lurtz's shoulder and shoved it, signifying a challenge. This sign however, was unknown to Lurtz. Lurtz looked at the other Uruk-Hai and said, "Looks like a trouble maker boys! Ready your blades, I want his head!"

With a powerful thrust of his shield, Lurtz knocked Hulij-bpe off balance. Lurtz quickly followed up by bringing his sword rocketing upward, scoring a hit on the plasma caster, disabling it.

Hulij-bpe leaped back a good distance, better positioning himself. He had thought his gesture was quite clear. Nonetheless, he drew his Combistaff and prepared for his first true hunt.

Any feedback? Thanks guys. I was bored so I put it on here. Cool
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
My Fanficition. Left_bar_bleue6806/6806My Fanficition. Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
My Fanficition. Left_bar_bleue2310/2310My Fanficition. Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:54 am

Awesome, but you killed Pippin. Thats bad.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:42 am

lol. Everyone says that! Why is that?

I was just proving how badass my predator is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:32 pm

The urks were large, powerful beasts. But not all that smart. Quickly they managed to envision Hulij-bpe as nothing more then a snack, which proved to be a big mistake on their part. One of the larger Uruks shoved through the rest, desperate to quench his hunger, but the only thing he would be eating was the end of the young blood's combistaff as it was thrust though his open mouth. With a jerk, the body was thrown down in front of Uglúk, and his massive form toppled to the mud coated floor below. The young yautja lifted his staff into the air blocking a blow from multiply scimitars, he followed with a kick to the uruks chest, sending him colliding with the rest. Now, Hulij-bpe stood facing a single Uruk, who surprisingly managed to block one of Hulij's blows, before being skewered and tossed aside.

Lurtz watched as the creature raised his staff above a fallen uruk and plunged it into his abdomen, twisting it just to hear the screams of his dying victim. With a low pitched growl of annoyance, Lurtz notched an arrow, his aim had to be precise, so he took his time. He watched as another Uruk fell victim to the predator's onslaught and the rest took a step back in fear, Lurtz steadied his bow and let loose his arrow. He grinned as the arrow sunk it's head into the meaty flesh of the young blood's chest. Hulij grunted and took a step back as the arrow embedded itself, this gave the Uruk's the chance they needed. All at once the 5 remaining Uruk-hai charged Hulij, the first of which Hulij slashed in the throat, spilling a majority of its blood, and effectively killing it. This however, was seconds before Uglúk's mighty broad sword cleaved a gash across his torso. Hulij howled in pain, just as Uglúk slammed his weapon of terror down on the young blood once more, Hulij managed to block the power attack but took another arrow to the torso. This, added by the strength of Uglúk's third hack, dropped Hulij to his knees. Only to have Uglúk swing his sword around and up connecting with the underside of the combistaff, sending it sailing from Hulij's outstretched hands. Hulij-Bpe's mind flashed back to when he witnessed the red maned ooman's demise; how his situation now resembled that of the ooman's. The uruks stood around laughing as the young blooded remained on his knees, Uglúk held his hands in the air and stood soaking in the cheers and howls of the other Uruk's. Finally, he was ready, he held his broad sword over his head and laughed once more at Hulij's misfortune. Suddenly, something in the young blooded snapped, with a jolt of energy his hand shot out, straight through the flesh of the towering Uruk's stomach and around his spinal cord. Uglúk's face, as well as those watching jumped in surprise. Hulij-Bpe regained his stride as he ripped forth the spine of Uglúk and his corpse folded like a lawn chair. Hulij got to his feet and looked towards the remaining uruks, cracking his neck in confidence. Mauhur, being the closest to the predator, let out a grunt of remorse and charged forth, swinging his mace hard from the right. Hulij simply ducked down, while simultaneously popping his wristblades from their sheath, and with no more then a stroke, Mauhur's arm was severed from the bicep. Mauhur's screams died short as the predator sunk his wristblades into the back of the uruk, repeating until dead. The 3 remaining Uruks turned to run but were met with Lurtz's cold menacing stare. A gasp escaped the middle Uruk as Hulij's recovered combistaff emerged from his stomach, and with seemingly no effort, Hulij-Bpe lifted the Uruk into the air and tossed him aside. The braver of the two Uruks moved forward swinging his scimitar from the right, only to have it brushed aside and the Predator's wristblade impaled into his gut. The last of the Uruk turned to Lurtz and back at the pred, only to decide he was better off running. He didn't get to far as Hulij lifted his combistaff into the air, and threw it at the fleeing Uruk, only to hear his body thud to the ground moments later.

Hulij, now drenched in the blood of his enemies and more so, his own; looked toward the Uruk-Hai captain. Only to place his hands onto his mask and remove it, revealing his hideous facial features. Hulij looked down at his chest, only to realize the arrows were still lodged in, he grabbed hold of them both and yanked them out, tossing them harmlessly aside. Lurtz simply laughed and licked his blade, taunting him. Hulij arched his back and flared his mandibles, roaring in rage! He had shown the dark one great honor and respect, only to be "taunted" by him! This angered the Hulij-Bpe greatly, as he charged toward the Uruk captain, wristblades brandished he continued his roar. But Lurtz knew no fear, he simply ducked down and slammed himself into the charging Yautja warrior, throwing him over him and onto his stomach. But this only enraged Hulij further, as he simply got to his feet and faced the Uruk warrior once again. Lurtz bashed his scimitar against his shield, a form of "bring it". Hulij charged the Uruk once more. Lurtz simply lifted his shield into the air and threw it, only to have Hulij leap into the air over it and come crashing down inches from him. Lurtz instantly swung his Uruk scimitar from the right, but Hulij simply grabbed hold of Lurtz's arm an impaled his wristblades into Lurtz's chest. Lurtz let out a grunt and head butted the young blood away, as Hulij stumbled backward Lurtz swung his scimitar hard cutting a gash across the Yautja's leg. Hulij howled in pain, but managed to keep his finesse and block Lurtz's next strike, countering with a kick to the chest that sent Lurtz sailing into a tree, leaving an immense dent in the great oak's trunk. Hulij was upon Lurtz before he could reach his feet. But Lurtz managed to dive aside as Hulij drove his fist into the great oak, this gave Lurtz the shot he needed and tackled Hulij to the ground. Hulij overpowered the great Uruk warrior pretty quickly and gored him with his blades. This however, did not phase Lurtz as he began to bash his sword hilt against Hulij's cranium. Before the hilt could do any major damage Hulij fitted his foot against Lurtz's chest and kicked him hard, sending him rocketing into the air and onto his back a good hundred feet away. Hulij stood up, looked toward the Dark One and laughed. His hunt was near complete. Lurtz propped himself up using his sword, his intestines hung from his opened gut and he simply sneered at the young Predator. Hulij walked proudly toward the Uruk warrior, deflecting his blade with but a flick of the wrist, while simultaneously shooting out his other hand grabbing hold of Lurtz by the throat and lifting him into the air. Lurtz looked down into the eyes of the young blood and for the first time in his existence, he was afraid. In one swift motion, Hulij-Bpe slammed Lurtz to his knees and placed his foot against the Uruk's chest, and simply with ease the young blooded warrior ripped Lurtz's head clean off and kicked his corpse to the ground, splashing against the blood pool he had previously made.

And so, the young blooded had collected his first trophy. The skull of the Uruk captain, Lurtz. But his hunt on the ooman world was far from over.

Day brake...............

A group of three had reached the young predator's massacre. Aragon, Legolas, and Gimli stood looking over the carnage left behind from the young blooded, only to spot Merry and Pippin's remains. "No.....No...... We failed them....." Sobbed Gimli. "AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Roared Aragon in rage as Legolas knelt down next to Pippin and stroked his cold cheek. Suddenly, Legolas's eyes turned toward the wood as he hear a snap of a twig and to his astonishment, a pair of luminescent eyes flashed in his direction and then took off full speed into the wood. Legolas fired an arrow after it, to no avail. "Legolas, what is it?! What did you see?!" Aragon demanded. "Eyes. They watched us, and I could feel their emotions, but it was not of sorrow or pity, but of joy" Answered Legolas.
Gimli wiped away tears before saying "Then what are we standing around here for?! I say we hunt down the fiend responsible and introduce him to my ax! " Gimli choked up on his Ax and anger could be seen in his eyes.
Aragon placed his comforting hand on Gimli's shoulder "Master Dwarf.........." Aragon paused before moving his opened hand toward the Forrest. "Lead the way".
"YYYYYYES!" Said Gimli eagerly before rushing into the Forrest of Fanghorn Ax held at the ready.

Hulij-Bpe, moving from tree to tree did his best to avoid the pursuit of the three oomans. As much the young blood loved the thrill of the hunt, he knew he had to rest before facing anything in battle. Soon he lost them and settled down in a large tree, deciding to begin repairs on his plasma caster now rather then later, just in case the oomans might find him. In a little over an hour the plasma caster was fully repaired and the young blood was in a deep sleep.

Slowly, from the mud coated floor below the great tree in which the young yautja dreamt, crept a snake like creature. The thing wrapped it's self gently around the young blood and without warning, constricted. Hulij-Bpe was helpless as he was drug from his perch and into the muck beneath. The yautja warrior quickly regained his poise and lashed out with his wrist blades, severing his binds, but upon investigation, Hulij discovered the snake like creature to be nothing more then a "vine". The young blood surveyed the area but found nothing, with a grunt Hulij abandoned his search and turned to head back up the tree, only to be confronted by a large green creature inches from him. Hulij was sent flying when a punch connected to his chest, landing nearly 30 feet away. The creature leaped into the swamp and was gone. Hulij-Bpe got to his feet and began firing his plasma caster like mad into the muck, without success. But this time, Hulij was not caught by surprise when the creature appeared and threw a punch, the young blood simply caught it and threw the creature back, only to blast it with his plasma caster seconds later. Astonishingly, the creature regenerated it's self within moments, drawing on the swamp as a replacement for the chunk missing. Hulij knew this creature would be a difficult hunt, and this pleased the young blood greatly.............
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:32 pm

Hulij-Bpe took off, blasting away at the mud creature with his plasma caster only to have it regenerate itself within seconds. The Man-Thing lunged forward with his arm acting as a spear narrowly missing the young blooded warrior. Hulij simply cut the arm in half with a backslash from his combistaff and fired another three shots at the Man-Thing's chest, again with little effect. The Man-Thing dropped into the muck and vanished, only to appear in front of Hulij grabbing hold of him and lifting him into the air. Though acid resistant, the Yautja's armor began to falter under the constant touch of the Man-Thing. In a desperate act, Hulij lunged his combistaff into the beast, only to have it cemented in the Man-Thing's gut. Hulij unsheathed his wristblades, severing the hand of the behemoth and freeing himself, only to be catapulted into a tree with a punch from the Man-Thing moments later.

Hulij stepped forth from the indented tree and glared toward the Man-Thing, his wristblades shining against the luminescent moon. Hulij-Bpe was studying his opponent, and already he had discovered he regenerates by drawing on the swamp around him, this information was worthless to him though, since it seemed impossible to remove him from it. Hulij's mind began racing for a way to harm the monster, but not fast enough, the Man-Thing was on him, Hulij stumbled back using his wrsitblades to keep him at bay, not looking where he was going he subsequently dripped over a log and was now at the mercy of the mindless creature. Quick thinking was the only thing that saved the young blood as he fired his plasma caster. But not at the Man-Thing, instead he targeted the tree behind him. With a crash the tree crushed the Man-Thing, barley missing Hulij as he rolled to the side and scrambled to his feet. Hulij turned to look down on the Man-Thing laying beneath the fallen tree, Hulij calmly walked toward him only to retrieve his freed Combistaff raise it above the creature's head. Hulij cracked his head in satisfaction seconds before being impaled by the Man-Thing's arm and throws into the air. Hulij slammed into a boulder, blood gushed from his opened wound as he got to his feet slowly and he turned to see the Man-Thing rise to his full height, Hulij fired his plasma caster only to discover it nonoperational. The young blood staggered backward, combistaff in hand just as an arrow whizzed through the night into the Man-Thing's head. The Man-Thing, annoyed, turned to look on the assailant only to fight three humanoid creatures charging toward him. Hulij-Bpe, now outnumbered and handicapped, activated cloak disappearing into the dark.

Aragon, Gimli, and Legolas bounded through the darkness toward the large creature before them. Legolas firing arrow after arrow, hitting his mark every time. Then Aragon reached the Man-Thing and with one mighty hack from Andúril he cleaved him in two, only to watch him reform before his very eyes. Gimli propelled himself off of a large boulder and slammed his ax into the Man-Thing only to have his ax stuck within the creature's arm. Aragon found the solution to this problem within moments as he severed the Man-Thing's arm freeing Gimli's ax. The Man-Thing howled in rage as it sent Gimli flying with a well placed punch and lunged his arm though Aragon's shoulder. Aragon screamed in agony only to flail his blade about, cutting the arm in two. Gimli leaped in severing the opposite arm and cutting a huge gash across the Man-Thing's gut. Legolas watched as Aragon held their own against the creature. Just then, Legolas's elven eyes spotted a form in the darkness, it's yellow eyes flashing as it took off. Legolas wasted no time, this was the creature responsible for the Hafling's deaths, he would pay. Hastily, Legolas notched and arrow and fired on the creature, his aim was true as the arrow sunk into the back of the creature's knee, slowing him. Hulij howled in pain, ripping forth the arrow and tossing it aside. Angered, he turned to face his pursuers only to discover it was but a single ooman. Slowly, he reached for his mask, only to remove it and toss it to the woodland floor below. Arching his back he flared his mandibles and roared in rage striking a hint of fear in the heart of the elf.

Aragon and Gimli fought like animals against the Man-Thing, but eventually were overwhelmed and placed on the defensive. Aragon's right shoulder lacked strength due to his injury and it showed as he nearly lost his grip on Andúril when the Man-Thing landed yet another blow. Gimli, now alone, whirled his ax about and hacked it down into the top of the Man-Thing's head. Just then, a bright light filled the darkness and struck the Man-Thing causing him to explode instantly. "I didn't do that" Said Gimli in astonishment at the Man-Thing's demise. Aragon walked toward Gimli looking toward a bright figure in white mere feet before him. Gimli turned to see what was the source of Aragon's stare, only to see an elderly man draped in white standing before them holding not but a staff in hand. Nonetheless, Gimli fell to his knees "it can't be" said he as his eyes now filled with tears. Aragon dropped to his knee as well and bowed before the old man, "Gandalf! But how?!". "There will be time for that" Answered Gandalf as he gently brought Aragon to his feet " but now we must hasten to the aid of the son of Thranduil, for it appears he has departed and will soon be lost to us, if not saved, for the forest of Fanghorn is a dangerous place and it's far to easy to loose one's way or stumble upon that of another". "I have faith in that Legolas will take care of himself if he were to fall into any harm, nevertheless, I agree, we shall talk when the time is less urgent" Said Aragon before turning to leave, only to be shoved aside by Gimli who is now charging head first into the wood. "Come on Aragon! We can't let the elf have all the fun!" Yelled Gimli. Aragon and Gandalf simply shook their heads in wonder and raced after Gimli, charging steadfast into the night.

Now, Legolas Greenleaf stood facing the large form of the young blooded predator, Hulij-Bpe, who simply tossed his combistaff aside and unsheathed his wristblades. For this battle would be fought with strength, and honor, two of the things the Yautja race excelled in. Calmly, Legolas notched an arrow, while Hulij simply glared at him...........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:09 am

Hulij-Bpe now stood facing the elven prince, wristblades glowing in the moonlight. Wasting no time, he rushed toward him only to dodge 5 incoming arrows with rapid speed, slicing one directly in half. Legolas began notching multiple arrows at a time, still with little success. Hulij just fought through the pain of his leg and pushed past each arrow, slicing them to pieces with his wristblades every once and awhile. Hulij lunged forward, the blades narrowly missing the elven prince as he leaped to the side placing his foot firmly against a tree, propelling himself over Hulij and firing an arrow into his back while still in mid-air. Hulij-Bpe howled in rage, whirling about he nicked Legolas's cheek with his wristblades, sending a drop of blood down his elegant face only to drop to the forest floor. Now open, Legolas fired another arrow into the defenseless chest of the young blood, but this however was the last arrow to strike Hulij-Bpe that night, for in one swift motion Hulij reduced Legolas's bow to splinters with a slash of his wristblades. Legolas did not falter, and in no time he had drawn his elven blades, and with amazing speed he lashed out. Wristblades clashed against Elven blades, as the two combatants exchanged blows.

Aragon looked back as he heard the clash of metal on metal, "We're going the wrong way!" He yelled to Gimli, nearly 100 yards ahead. Gandalf simply looked to the sky to see a large shape moving above the forest, "Hurry Aragon, your friend needs you and I can not help, for my presence is called elsewhere" Aragon nodded and placed his hand upon Gandalf's shoulder, "Our paths shall cross again" Gandalf simply smiled "We can hope" He replied before taking off into the darkness. "Where does he think he's going?!" Yelled a bewildered Dwarf as he found his way back to Aragon. "If only I knew Master Dwarf" And with that Aragon and Gimli darted off towards Legolas. But to find what?

Legolas was by far the faster at sword play, and he quickly showed it as he slashed up Hulij's chest, arms, and legs, not one blow going deep enough to cause real damage. Finally, Legolas sliced his blade down allowing it to be caught between Hulij's wristblades. This gave Legolas the chance he needed as he lunged his other blade deep into Hulij's gut, only to have the young blood's fist rip into his chest and wrap around his heart. Legolas screamed in agony, and he began hacking Hulij's shoulder with his twin blade in an attempt to stop him. Hulij's armor deemed to much and he simply plucked the elf prince's heart from it's whom, crushing it. Hulij placed his hand on Legolas shoulder, pushing his lifeless form to it's knees and with one hand around his throat, he ripped forth his skull and spinal cord, allowing the body to crumble to the forest floor. Thus ended the life of the elven prince........

Aragon and Gimli discovered his remains the next day, hanging upside down from a tree. His body, completely skinned and his head, no where to be found. Gimli couldn't even look at it for he had vomited on sight and dare not look again, instead he resorted to sitting on a small boulder and weeping. Aragon was hunched over inspecting the corpse, never had he seen such a display of carnage, even with his years as "Strider". Slowly, he got to his feet. "Lets move on, no sense in sitting here growing old, times a wasting" Aragon brushed his hands off and turned to Gimli. "What of the body? We can't just leave it there." Sobbed Gimli. "The fiend who took Legolas's life brought with him the skull of our dear friend, when we find him, we shall bury that. For to linger here any longer would most certainly mean death to the both of us, do you understand master dwarf?" Aragon placed a comforting hand upon Gimli's shoulder, and with a nod Gimli answered. "Good, then to your feet! We must hasten if we are to overcome our foe!" Yelled Aragon, and with furry in his eyes Gimli stood brandishing his axe, then as one they made their way through the woods of Fangorn, not resting till they reached thee end.

That previous night........... A large shape filled the sky and landed to the north of Fangorn, after a short time, it was revealed to be a large ship constructed of metal. Three creatures stood at the entrance to this great behemoth, and at that time an elderly man stepped forth, a Grey hood concealed his face and he walked with a cane. The creatures, known to some as "Yautja warriors" and many more as the "Predators", did not kill this old ooman on sight for that very reason, he was old. The Yautja elder (and father of the two warriors), walked up to the ooman and growled, signifying a warning, but before he could do anything else, the cane of the ooman was raised and he was thrown a good 100 feet back straight into his comrade and the pair of them fell to their backs. With intensity, the old man's cloak was thrown off revealing himself to be none other then the wizard, Gandalf the white, for his clothing was not but that. In a single jab of his staff a bolt of lighting struck forth shattering the final Yautja warriors plasma caster, Gandalf walked toward the young warrior and with no more then one swing of his staff, an angelic beam of light burst out and set the young warrior aflame. The two other Yatuja warriors got to their feet and were astounded to find their brethren burning alive, regardless to the Yautja's natural ability of heat resistance, enraged the elder fired his plasma caster on Gandalf only to watch as his staff sent the bolt amiss and straight into the head of his son, killing him instantly. Now the elder stood before Gandalf alone, for both his sons lay motionless on the ground before him, and in a roar that carried out for miles, the elder warrior rushed Gandalf. Sadly, it took no more then a single tilt of Gandalf's staff to lift the Elder into the air and slam him against the ship wall. His body was completely immobilized.

Hulij-Bpe now exited the forest only to see his "father" held against his will by an unknown force, he roared and rushed to his aid. The roar distracted Gandalf long enough for the Elder Predator to fire his plasma caster, destroying the staff and freeing him from his binds, but the elder was not fast enough for in one swift motion Gandalf unsheathed his sword and slit the Elder's throat, spilling his blood everywhere. Gandalf threw the elder to the ground and raised his sword above his head, all Hulij could do was growl as the sword plummeted into the back of his father, ending his life. Hulij leaped through the air landing feet from Gandalf, combistaff in hand, and the white wizard turned to him. "I did what must be done young one, understand this." Whether Hulij-Bpe understood it or not, it did not matter, the ooman had slain his father and brothers and now he would pay!

Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
My Fanficition. Left_bar_bleue6806/6806My Fanficition. Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
My Fanficition. Left_bar_bleue2310/2310My Fanficition. Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:27 am

Wow you're writing has been very gorey lately. Good updates though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:53 am

Is gorey good? :-)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:37 pm

It can be depending on the mood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:23 pm

lol. It's my thing. Sorry if you weren't in the mood. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:12 am

Wasting no time, Hulij lifted his combistaff into the air and threw it at the wizard, intentionally allowing him to parry it so he would be left open for the slaughter forth coming. Furiously, Hulij lashed out cutting a huge gash across the elderly ooman's chest following with a slash to his face on the return. Gandalf fought desperately to fend off Hulij's mad frenzy, nearly losing his blade in the process. The freezing night rain drenched the combatants as their blades clashed, Hulij would stop at nothing to avenge his father's death. Gandalf was a skilled warrior at swordplay but he was no match for the Yautja warrior, quickly he began losing the strength to continue and he backed off. Hulij gave him no mercy, with a slice of his wristblades he cut off the ring and pinky fingers of the wizard's right hand, and the ring of fire, "Narya", dropped to the mud coated floor below. Blood gushed from the wizards hand and as a last resort he blasted the predator with a bolt of lighting from the tip of his blade, only to watch it take no effect on the beast. Hulij-Bpe roared at the old ooman and with a simple slash he severed the tendon of his left arm. Gandalf's left arm went limp and his blade hung from his three remaining blood soaked fingers. He blocked one final blow from the predator only to lose his grip as the blood caused it to slip from his grasp. Hulij howled in pride but was dumbfounded to find, the wizard was gone. Hulij hadn't even taken his eyes off of him, but nonetheless, the wizard had vanished. Hulij whirled about looking for answers only to find the sword of the White Wizard now missing. Hulij was on the brink of insanity as he began lashing out in every which way, when suddenly, he heard a voice. "Be calm young one, I am here, I do not wish to harm you," said the voice of the old ooman. Hulij was enraged he could not find him, he resorted to roaring and lunging into various places "BUT I WILL DO WHAT I MUST!!!" Boomed the voice of Gandalf he White as he appeared inches from the predator, Glamdring in hand, and with a simple thrust he impaled the Yautja warrior, kicking him to his back for good measure. Now, Hulij-Bpe lay with Glamdring sticking out of his gut, and Gandalf standing over his body, his wounds fully healed. "I have killed those that you love, for this I forgive your outburst, but do not forsake your life. I offer you a choice, leave now and do not return to this world. Or our next encounter will be your last." Hulij knew his defeat, and instead of simply reaching for his detonator and killing the both of them, he nodded in compliance. With a smile, Gandalf was gone, leaving Hulij to choose his fate. Slowly, Hulij-Bpe got to his feet and made his way to his father's shuttle, but before he entered he noticed a red glow coming from under his foot, he reached down only to pick up the ring, Narya. It would make a fine consolation prize. Thus ended the young blood's first hunt, and with the help of his father's training, he successfully piloted home.

Hulij-Bpe stood before the elders. He had presented them the skulls of the Elven Prince, Legolas and that of the Uruk-Hai Captain, Lurtz. They were pleased, but also troubled, he had returned with far more injuries then expected, not only physically but mentally as well. The deaths of his father and brothers had caused a trigger to go off in the head of the young blood and he hastened to return to the ooman world to challenge the White Wizard once more. The elder's denied him this, and banished him from that world, for they feared he had been consumed by anger and revenge and did not wish for him to meet his end at the hands of a Magic user. Angered, Hulij-Bpe left them to his quarters, not bothering to witness the burials of his father and brothers. He placed the skulls on a shelf in his trophy room, and the ring Narya beside them. He would not dwell here for long. He would rest and heal himself then he would begin a new hunt, for time was growing short. He would become stronger and faster, only then he would go to the ooman planet, to take what was rightfully his; the skull of the White Wizard.

Months had passed and Hulij-Bpe was now at his peak strength and onto his next hunt. He had been on this planet for many a day now and long had he hunted looking for a worthy foe, but the furry creatures of this planet known as the "Wookies" were at war and it would be unwise to reveal himself to one such as them, for he would be outnumbered and killed in moments. Three days had passed and he finally found his target; The Wookie chieftain, and a younger Wookie, possibly its mate, had taken a small green infant away from the main group. It would be the perfect opportunity to strike. Once the infant had departed in a small shuttle, Hulij prepared to attack, but something caught the attention of the smaller Wookie. It was a group of oomans attacking a Wookie family with some sort of mechanical walker. The younger Wookie howled in rage and ran at the machine, Hulij gave the chieftain no time to do the same, he leaped down ahead of him and unsheathed his wristblades, de-cloaking in the process. The Wookie Chieftain, known as Tarfful, roared at Hulij and lifted up his Bowcaster. Hulij-Bpe was feeling the essence of a hunt once more, and he liked it.........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:28 am

The battle was fierce, Tarrful had opened fire with his bowcaster and narrowly missed the Young Blood as he ran from right to left dodging each shot, only to grab hold of the weapon, throwing it directly into a tree, the force of the blow shattering it on impact. With his massive bicep, Tarrful hit Hulij's lunging arm aside and drew his Ryyk blader, chopping down on the Young blood in the process. Hulij sidestepped the blow, countering with a punch to the Wookie's chin, followed by a slash across his gut, spilling a great deal of blood and making Tarrful stumble back. The Wookie chieftain clutched his gut to stop the bleeding, he then looked up at the Young blood, fury blazing in his eyes. The two roared at each other simultaneously, neither backing down. Tarrful was like an animal, hacking from right to left, only to strike Hulij's wristblades each time, he got the advance when he delivered a kick to the Young blood's chest and rammed him into a tree. But in Tarfful's blind rage his blade missed it's mark, instead embedding itself in the tree. He fought desperately to remove the blade from it's prison, pounding ferociously on the Young blood's chest with his free hand, but once Hulij's hands wrapped themselves around the Wookie's throat, he knew his death was near. Stubbornly, Tarrful grabbed hold of Hulij's arms attempting to pry them off, but even with his immense strength, his efforts were futile at best and with a "SNAP" Tarrful's head was forced to the side and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Hulij placed his foot against the Wookie Chieftains chest and kicked his body to the floor, ripping the head off in the process. Slowly, Hulij-Bpe stepped forward, looking down at his reward; the blood soaked head of the Wookie Chieftain. And so, he left that place unscathed.

The Wookie known as Chewbacca returned moments later, only to find the body of his Chieftain beheaded and gored. He morned the loss of his "Cousin" and swore vengeance, not knowing that decades from then he would meet the same fate from the hands of another Predator, Thei-de Relde, a soon to be legend of the Yautja race. Chewbacca's final goodbye was cut short as a sleeping dart struck his neck and he toppled to the ground beside Tarfful's corpse, when he would awake, he would be far away from this place, helping in the construction of the first death star.

Hulij-Bpe was still at his peak, why bother returning home, the Elders would just make him sit aside and wait for their approval. He would hunt some more on this planet while he still could. First, he returned to his camp, grabbing what weapons he could and journeyed out once more, hoping to find a stronger challenge then the last.

"We ain't leaving here till we find Sev!" Yelled the Clone known as Scorch, crushing a Geonosian larva beneath his foot. "Command says we gotta go! Move it 62, 07 can handle himself!" Shouted the clone known as "Fixer" before running to the ship, leaving his brethren behind. "Damn! Where is he!" The clone Sergeant known as Boss cursed shooting down another Geonosian with his blaster. "SEV!!" Scorch yelled hopelessly through the chaos. Boss sighed in realization "He did his job. Lets move Commando." A hint of remorse could be heard in his words. With that, they both made their way to the ship. "Where's 07?" Said a half concerned Fixer upon their return. "He didn't make it" replied Boss bluntly. A moment of silence followed, "Who didn't make it" Asked a voice from behind them, and at once all three of them turned to see Sev entering the ship. "Sev you dumb bastard! What took you so long!" Greeted an excited Scorch. "Damn bug busted my radio" Replied Sev fixing another magazine into his weapon. "07, are you telling us you ignored protocol to go chancing after a worthless bug!" Questioned a shocked Fixer. "I liked that radio" Sev answered with a grin. "Good old Sev! Great to have you back buddy!" Joked Scorch patting him on the back.

The dropship landed in the center of Kashyyyk, moments before Boss got a call from the Adviser. "Delta Squad, we have been ordered to execute order 66. You know what to do." the transmission ended. "Order 66?! It can't be!" Scorch yelled in awe. "We have our orders men, kill all jedi, move out!" Boss loaded his gun and turned to go, "But boss!" Yelled Scorch after him, "We can't really kill the Jedi, can we?" Fixer grabbed his blaster and ran ahead, Sev grunted and did the same. "Scorch, the Jedi aren't invincible, one shot to head and they'll drop like any other" Answered Boss to a still unsatisfied Commando, "It ain't a manner of if it can be done Boss, but if it should be" Boss shook his head in wonder. "I never was in the habit to try to understand orders, I just follow them" Boss placed his hand comfortingly on Scorch's shoulder, then ran after his squad, Scorch reluctantly did the same.

A large Jedi Brute was running with his double-bladed green lightsaber active, every once in a while he would turn back suspiciously. Only minutes before this, his clones had turned on him, he hacked them down with ease but was baffled by the sudden change of loyalty, he now ran blindly through the woods of Kashyyyk hoping for a way out of this nightmare. But he had no such luck, he thought he had something after him, something he could not see. After a few minutes of paranoia, he picked up his courage and halted, only to address the empty forest path behind him. "I know your watching me! Come out and show yourself!" No answer came, only the distinct sound of a pair of blades unsheathing. The Brute whirled around looking to the sky as flock of birds flew overhead, a twig snapped and he gasped as a cat like creature ran past his feet. The Brute sighed in relieve and turned to go only to come face to face with Hulij-Bpe standing no more then 10 feet before him. The Brute's training kicked in and he whirled his double-blade in his hand and prepared himself, his head exploded seconds later. Hulij-Bpe was outraged, his kill had been stolen from him once again, the same thing had happened on the ooman world with the one known as "Boromir". A group of oomans now appeared from afar, Hulij vanished from sight before they could spot him. The squad now stood over the massive body of the Brute, Sev bent over and sighed "Next time, take the shot" Scolded Fixer removing the sniper attachment from his rifle. "Don't tell me how to kill" Sev sneered back, clenching his fist. "Hey now! Lets keep our heads on fellas!" Yelled Scorch getting between them. "Pardon the pun" cracked Scorch looking at the headless figure beneath them. "Come on Commandos! Our job ain't done yet!" Boss turned to go and narrowly escaped getting a Skuirken to the head as it whizzed by his face and ripped through a nearby tree trunk, he once again avoided death as he dived to the side and the tree crashed down on his previous position. "We got company!" Boss yelled ducking behind the remaining stump. "Wookies?!" Questioned Scorch chucking his last thermal detonator at the invisible foe, to no avail. "I don't think so, when did Wookies start carry Shurikens? Might be Trandoshans" Replied Sev firing his rifle blindly. "Hold fire! It's gone quite." Boss ordered poking his head out from his cover. Suddenly a figure ran past the tree line, a spear could be seen visibly in hand. "What the hell is that!?" Yelled Scorch, terrified. "Never mind what it is, it ain't friendly, kill it" Boss ordered throwing up his rifle once more. Hulij-Bpe simply laughed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:29 am

Hulij-Bpe was like a specter in the night, he moved through the trees of Kashyyyk with out even a sound, or one that could be heard over the Commandos constant gun fire for that matter. Boss remained level headed and began giving out orders, "Sev sniping position! Fixer get a lock on him! Scorch save some of that ammo for the target!" Fixer's visor scanned the area and began picking up various life signals, none of which resembled that of the creature they saw earlier. Suddenly, Scorch screamed in agony as a small spear ripped through his thigh and penetrated the opposing side, he instinctively dived for cover but the pain would not cease. A volley of plasma shots came rocketing in, the commandos blindly returned fire. "Boss! Call in for reinforcements! We're pinned down!" Demanded Fixer barely dodging a plasma blast. Boss knelt down and radioed the adviser "Command! We need reinforcements! Unknown hostile threat with unknown numbers barring down on our position, we need men down here now! Our location is 2.6.9 al-bzzzzz" Transmission ended as a spear ripped through Boss's visor and he hit the forest floor with a thud. Time stood still as Boss lay motionless on the ground, slowly he removed his helmet and a ringing pounded through his head. He turned and watched as Sev was struck in the chest by a plasma blast and fell, his grip loosened moments later. Scorch moved to his side and attempted to revive him, Boss knelt there dumbfounded and useless, he reached over and retrieved his blaster only to gaze back at Scorch, now standing on the fallen tree screaming in rage and firing his blaster wildly. Boss pushed himself to his feet, his hearing returned as a buzzing sound filled the air and a saw-like object ripped through Scorch's torso, he continued firing even as his upper body slid off his waist, and his legs took two steps forward before crumbling. Once Boss had regained his senses, he discovered he was alone, the creature appeared to be gone and Fixer was no where to be seen. Boss looked down on the body of Sev, his limp corpse appeared empty laying there, unmoving, unresponsive, untouched. A grunt reached the naked ear of the clone commando and he acknowledged it by running to the source. Scorch reached out and grabbed hold of the sergeant's arm, boss simply placing his hand comfortingly against his chest. "At ease commando. You'll pull through" Comforted Boss. "I don't know boss.....I'm seeing the light..... Ahhh, it hurts..." Scorch gasped for air, "Stay with me, that's an order 62!" Boss demanded hopelessly, to which Scorch replied "Ha, never was one to follow orders....uhhhh.....Do me a favor Boss...... Fry that bastard for me...." The sound of gunfire got Boss to his feet and he reloaded his blaster before addressing him "That's a promise I intend to keep commando." Scorch smiled beneath his helmet and let out a final chuckle before shutting his eyes for the last time. Boss took off toward the battle, not daring to look back once.

Fixer now ran scared, he fired his blaster rapidly at every creature in his path, birds were shot down without mercy. Fixer whirled about frantically, he could not find the monster nor did he wish to, his orders were to kill the Jedi, this monster was far from that. He had stayed with the squad until 62 went down, after that, death seemed needless, so he ran. The creature did not stay though, it had followed him, he knew this and feared this, for he had depleted his ammo. He stopped behind a large tree and rested, but not for long. A twig snapped and he turned about the tree and fired his pistol, killing the rabbit instantly. A cold chill went down the commando's spine and he knew what was standing behind him, he reached onto his belt and grabbed hold of his EC grenade, then in a instant he spun around and chucked it, it hit it's mark. The cloaking device sputtered and then died out, Fixer now stood facing Hulij-Bpe, who took no effect to the electricity and merely walked toward the Commando. The electrical currents sent jolt of pain into Fixer as the Predator got closer, he fired his pistol into the chest of the monster and did so repeatedly, it was useless. The predator was on him in moments, there was nothing he could do.

Fixer's blood curdling screams of anguish filled the forest of Kashyyyk and reached Boss's ears in no time. 38 would have loved to shut it out, but the screams were his key to finding the creature, and keeping his promise.

Boss watched from the top of a cliff as Hulij inspected the bodiless helmet of the clone, head still inside. A sniper shot connected with the Predator's bio-mask and sent a crack down it's visor. Hulij turned toward Boss, his combistaff extended in hand and he threw it at the seemingly concealed Commando, it was shear luck and timing the saved Boss from being skewered as he rolled to the side. Hulij fired his caster and created a rock slide that brought Boss to his level. Hulij stormed over to the clone, who looked up at his foe and reached for his pistol only to be kicked in the face and flipped onto his back. Hulij grabbed hold of Boss by the throat and lifted him into the air, he flailed his legs violently in an attempt at freedom. Only when his hidden blade popped out and jammed into Hulij's neck did he free himself. Boss dropped to the floor and instantly kicked the Young blood in the chest, drawing his pistol in the process. Boss fired five well aimed shots into the chest of the Young blood, Hulij grimaced but still managed to grab hold of the barrel and punch Boss in the throat. The Young blood held the pistol before his eyes and growled smashing it against the tree beside him. Boss got to his feet and clenched his fists, Hulij laughed at his efforts, even if they were honorable, they were pathetic. Boss remained stone faced, in his right hand his held a thermal detonator, it was armed. Hulij took three steps forward and received a punch to the chest the pact a pit more power then expected. Hulij was thrown into the air and crashed to the forest floor, beaten. His entire body was burned and he lay helplessly under a great deal of debris. Then, a face appear above him, it was that of the commando. Boss stood over the Predator blaster in hand, his right arm hung in pieces by his side and his face was singed, but his armor had absorbed most of the damage to his torso. He took a deep breath, one shot would do. Hulij looked down to find his wrist panel destroyed, self-destruct was out of the question. Boss held his blaster rifle above the Predator's face and fingered the trigger. Hulij-Bpe sighed.

His final fate will be revealed at a later date. For now, let us journey back to a time before that of Hulij-Bpe, the time of M-di H'chak, his father, a high ranking Elder the Yautja race.

M-di H'chak was an honored Elder to his tribe and had many trophies to his name, but not a son. He was having so much fun hunting, there was no need for one, it would only slow him down. M-di had traveled to the ooman world for a chance at hunting something of great strength, for his hunt was not for that of the weak, he was hunting the "One Eye", a legend to his tribe. This creature had defeated many Yautja warriors and was said to be unkillable, a feat M-di was set-on testing. The behemoth lived on this island, H'chak had been hunting him for nearly 4 days now and the thrill was only growing. He found him on a storming night, the rain drenched his grotesque features and dowsed his brow making him seem somewhat seldom as he sat hunchbacked on a fallen tree. His fire had perished do to the pouring rain, and his meal was ruined. M-Di H'Chak soaked it all in, this spectacle was a magnificent sight to behold, and he wouldn't dare tarnish it for the life of him.

The Cyclops sat there for nearly an hour, his drenched body shined from the moon's reflection and his eye gave a sparkle, M-di wished to get closer but in his awe he crushed a twig, an amateur mistake. The Cyclops looked directly at him, the rain forbidden M-di from using his cloak, but in the end, the trees proved to be a decent amount of cover and the Cyclops passed it off as nothing.

The Cyclops got to his feet, recovering his tree sized club from the log beside him before taking his leave. The thunder boomed, the trees shook, and the Predator closed in on his prey. The cyclops sluggishly made his way to his cave, dragging the club lazily through the mud behind him. The darkness was interrupted by a single crash of lighting, M-di stood a few yards before the great beast, his silhouette blocked the monster's only path. The cyclops looked up in surprise, he rubbed his eye drowsily and gazed back at the elder only to bare his teeth in a sadistic grin, perhaps he would eat this night after all. The lighting cracked and M-di reached behind his back, grabbing hold of a hilt only to unsheathe an elegant looking sword. With his right hand firmly around it's hilt he drew a line in the mud, testing the creature's will. With out a second thought the Cyclops rushed M-di, nearly losing his footing in the process, M-di bowed his head in respect before redying himself. The hunt had begun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:29 am

M-Di H'Chak waited patiently for the Cyclops to reach him, his frame remained firm under the constant pounding of the freezing night rain. The Cyclops closed in on M-di, his large hand swooping down in an effort to snatch his much smaller prey, this however proved to be a great mistake. In one swift motion, M-di swung his blade and severed the right most finger of the Cyclops. The Cyclops howled in agony and blood sprayed mercilessly from his severed stump of a finger. Enraged, he slammed his club down on the elder predator, M-di simply sidestepped the blow and hacked down on the wrist of the behemoth, the blade cutting straight into the bone. M-di was barely able to dodge the hoof that came soaring toward him by leaping onto the abandoned club, he then proceeded by cutting multiple gashes across the Cyclops's chest. The Cyclops stumbled back, he clutched his chest in pain, then, in one powerful thrust he came roaring toward M-di, horn extended. M-di remained calm and collected, simply turning to the side he plunged his blade down deep into the top of the Cyclops's neck. M-di was caught off guard as the massive head of the Cyclops jerked to the side and sent him crashing into a tree, leaving his sword behind. The Cyclops howled in pure agony, reaching behind his head only to have the sword slip through his bleeding hand's grip. Finally, after several attempts, he retrieved the blood stained blade and tossed it aside. M-di stood up to his full height, he stared at the monster before him and unsheathed his wristblades. The Cyclops towered toward him, his right hand hung lifelessly from it's nearly severed wrist and his left hand was drenched in blood, but that didn't stop him from diving toward the Predator and going in for a bite. M-di instinctively lunged his wristblades forward and caught the Cyclops in midair, the blades penetrating through the eye of the beast, and with a quick twist, M-di was off. The Cyclops stood there stamping his feet and clutching his eye, his screams of pain were left unheard. M-di walked over to his blade and lifted it, only to put it away and draw forth a single dagger. He stood there watching the Cyclops blindly fumbling about looking for him, it was an honor to have hunted him. M-di H'chak let fly the dagger and watched as it traveled 100 yards, only to rip right through the pupil of the Cyclops and embedded itself in his brain cavity. The massive body of the Cyclops crumbled to the floor moments later. M-di H'chak stood above his kill, he had vanquished the "One Eye", he would be a legend to his tribe for many years to come. Carefully, he beheaded the creature and obtained the skull only to journey back to his ship and return home.

The elder's of his tribe looked on him in wonder, not only had he killed the "One Eye", he had left unharmed. However, there was one more impressed then the others, L'ulij-bpe, the only elder female present. She was gowning very, "attached" to M-di and soon after, they were expecting their first child. They would name him Guan-Thwei, meaning "Night Blood", in honor of her father.

Years had passed since M-di had killed the One Eye, he now stood gazing at it's skull decorating his trophy room. Various skulls hung beside it, but none of them could even remotely compare with it's glory. L'ulij-bpe entered the room with a young Yautja child beside her. "You are leaving?" Inquired L'ulij. "I must, after I killed the One Eye, my life seemed meaningless, I must return to the hunt" Responded M-di reaching for his sword. "Why do you use that thing? It is of ooman origin, is it not?" L'ulij glared at the blade in disgust, her ember eyes glistening with rage, yet remaining remarkably beautiful. "I obtained this blade years before you were even born my sweet L'ulij, I would question my sanity if I did not carry it with me now, for this blade has saved my life countless times." M-di placed his hands on L'ulij's shoulder's and gently rested his forehead against her's. "Take care my sweet" Whispered M-di before turning to little Guan-Thwei. "and you my little warrior, take care of your mother while I'm gone" To this Guan simply nodded. With that, M-di grabbed his bio-mask and headed out to hunt for something of worthiness, L'ulij-Bpe simply watched in somber, he hadn't gone on a hunt of his own for nearly a decade, she worried he was growing old. She worried for his life.

M-di H'chak favored the ooman planet most of all, he planned to take each of his children here for their first hunts, but now, he was on his, and he was ready. He ran without stop though the trees of North Africa, he had heard of a creature of great size in these parts and was looking forward to seeing it's beauty. This wish was granted as he entered a clearing. Before him lay a massive Tyrannosaurus Rex, it's body being consumed by a beast of even greater size, the immense Spinosaurus. M-di H'chak watched this spectacle with great passion, his jade eyes soaking in the poetic portion of it.

After a few minutes, the Spinosaurus sniffed the air, he sensed the presence of M-di and hungered for another meal. Discovered, M-di H'chak unsheathed his sword and entered the clearing, he stood before the great beast alone, his blade glistened with the reflection of the burning sun and he slowly bowed his head in respect. The massive theropod roared intimidatingly into the air, striking fear down any creature within earshot, M-di H'chak however remained tall, he closed his eyes respectfully before twirling his blade in a manner of readiness.

The hunt had begun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:30 am

A familiar face makes a cameo in this one.

The large Theropod charged toward the elder Predator with one thing on his mind; food. M-di H'chak took in a deep breath seconds before the creature reached him and it's massive head came bellowing down, mouth wide open. Elegantly, M-di leaped to the side, placing his foot for but a second against the side of the monster's head to propel himself away, then in a swift slice he ripped through the right eye of the beast, landing with a roll. M-di stood up, retreating a step back to better position himself. The Spinosaurus shook it's head violently, making it's anguish visible, this would be his downfall. The elder Predator took this opening graciously, speeding toward him with his blade flowing gently through the wind. The Spinosaurus spotted him and attempted to crush him beneath his immense foot, only to have the agile Predator leap onto his knee, then to his back. The large theropod tried desperately to remove the threat, to no avail. Swiftly, the elder pred proceeded to the neck and with one mighty plunge he ripped through the spine. The Spinosaurus crashed to the ground shaking it on impact, M-di simply removed his blade and proceeded in beheading the creature. Once against, he left unscathed.

He journeyed back to his shuttle to find L'ulij-Bpe waiting his arrival, little Gwan-Thwei beside her. M-di did not take to kindly to this intrusion and greeted L'ulij with false endearment. "My sweet, what brings you here? I dare not strike you, but your presence is dishonorable, especially you being with child." M-di dropped the skull of the Spinosaurus beside an awe struck Gwan-Thwei and stroked L'ugi's enlarged stomach. "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if Mar'cte was harmed". L'uij sighed, sadness could be seen visibly in her eyes. "I am sorry H'chak, I feared you wouldn't survive this hunt and I....I...." L'ulij trailed off as M-di took her in his arms romantically. "There is no need for apologies, your love is strong and for this I am glad. Don't speak of it again, it is best that it remains between us. I wish not to have the elder's question my accomplishments." M-di H'chak guided the two into the shuttle, supporting the large skull on his shoulder. The entire travel home, Gwan-Thwei sat gazing at the skull, he would become as great as his father some day, no matter the cost.

Present day..........

Hulij-Bpe, son to the deceased M-di H'chak, lay paralyzed inside a large cage. His armor and weapons had been strip from him and now sat upon a table mere feet from him. He stood up, and began examining his surroundings. He attempted to retrieve his weapons by shoving his arm between the bars, after a few minutes he discovered that his reach was not enough, so he childishly resorted to brute force. This lasted a good hour before the durasteel doors flew open and three large Reptilian oomans stepped forward. Hulij-Bpe snarled at them and unleashed a weak roar due to his injuries. "How did I get here?" thought the young blood, the last thing he could remember was the barrel of the white armored ooman pointing into his face. "How did I survive?" Hulij strained his mind to recall the answers but no such memories aroused. The largest creature stepped toward the Young blood, it's structure was that of an ooman but it's features were not. Hulij took a deep sniff of the creature and suddenly, he remembered!

.....Hulij-bpe lay beneath the shattered remains of trees and boulders, his body to weak to free himself from is prison. Above him stood the white armor clad ooman, his gun pointed at his face and Hulij honorably reached for the destruct mechanism, only to discover it's usefulness. The young blood closed his jade eyes and awaited his fate. A threatening growl reached his ear, he ignored it, but at the sound of gunfire he opened his eyes abruptly to discover he was alive. The ooman lay dead feet before him, and a large creature of cat like appearance sat devouring his flesh. Hulij lay there gazing at the simple elegance of the trees above as they were pushed gently by the flowing wind, never before had he seen nature's beauty, he liked it. Suddenly, the creature abandoned it's meal as it heard a branch snap, it hunched it's back over and crawled cautiously over to the source. As the creature peered through the bushes a dart struck it's neck from the opposing side, moments later three reptilian oomans entered the clearing, they carried with them many guns and an assortment of Wookie pelts. The largest of the three pointed at the creature and the others carried it away effortlessly. The remaining reptilian turned to leave but at the last moment he caught Hulij out of the corner of his eye, he then hurried over to him. However, his form faded before he could reach him......

Hulij-Bpe now stood staring at that same creature and it stared back. "What do you want us to do with it Cradossk?" Inquired one of the reptilians. "We bring it to the buyer! He will pay us handsomely for such a find." Answered the famous bounty hunter Cradossk. He turned his back to Hulij before addressing another reptilian "Bossk, set the course!" He ordered his son. The larger of the two lesser ranked creatures took his leave, moments before Hulij made his move. His reach was not long enough to grab hold of his weapons, but it certainly was enough to grab Cradossk by the rifle strap along his back and slam him violently against the cage bars, snapping the dumbfounded Trandoshan's neck moments later. The remaining trandoshan named Rossk scrambled for his rifle but to his shock Hulij had recovered a knife from Cradossk's remains and threw it into his jugular, blood flew from his neck in an artistic stream of crimson red and he fell to his back firing his rifle blindly. Bossk hurried back to the room at the sound of gunfire from the dying Trandoshan, but as the door swung open he was shocked to find the once captive Hulij-Bpe to be standing directly in front of him. He was lifted into the air and tossed helplessly aside as hulij made his hatred known. Bossk fumbled for his rifle on impact only to have the larger creature grab hold of it, rip it from his hands, and obliterate it against the durasteel wall. Bossk quickly got to his feet and withdrew an ax, backing up cautiously. Hulij-Bpe stood weaponless, he was enraged at his captor and would stop at nothing to kill him.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:31 am

Enjoy! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Fanficition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanficition.   My Fanficition. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fanficition.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Relm of VG. Video Games come together :: Relm of VG. Video Games come together :: General Discussion-
Jump to: