Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clear the way to Ridley.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the way to Ridley.   Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 3:54 pm

Samus: Wait up [Fallows Jango]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clear the way to Ridley.   Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 10:44 pm

*Jango waits for Samus then begins walking*

*Jango takes off his helm*

Jango: How have you been, are you any different under that helm?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Clear the way to Ridley.   Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 2:48 am

Albel: Whatever yousay, maggot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clear the way to Ridley.   Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:49 am

OOC: Whats with the maggot comment? I'm trying to act like Jango, only he would have blasted albel long ago, i just gave you a warning 3 times, jango should shoot you now, but thats not going to work for the story.

*Jango and samus are tooo far away to hear albel*

OOC: as soon as i get a comment from samus, then jango will leave the planet.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Clear the way to Ridley.   Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 7:19 am

OOC: Sorry for posting here. But Wernid is being very in-character, Albel views all people lower than him, and often calls them fools, maggots, or worms.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clear the way to Ridley.   Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 8:42 am

OOC: I understand that, but that means Jango would have blasted him on the spot, I'm not going to shoot him that would ruin the story, but to stay in character i should warn him not to do it again or he will die, after that i should kill him, but i warrned him 3 times now! In order to stay in character and not have to shoot albel, He should call Jango "Jango" or "Fett".
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Clear the way to Ridley.   Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 10:20 am

OOC: We will deal with that if it comes to it. He won't die from a single blaster shot anyway. But I will try not to say it, unless it is absolutely nessesary.

[Albel gets on his ship and flies away]
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Clear the way to Ridley.   Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 12:22 pm

taun we1 wrote:
*Jango waits for Samus then begins walking*

*Jango takes off his helm*

Jango: How have you been, are you any different under that helm?
Samus: [Her Helmet Dissapears] I'm Fine, And you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear the way to Ridley.   Clear the way to Ridley. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear the way to Ridley.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Relm of VG. Video Games come together :: Roleplay :: Roleplay :: The Alpha Quadrant :: Alpha Quadrant Worlds :: Zebes :: Norfiar-
Jump to: