Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue6806/6806I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue2310/2310I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty
PostSubject: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:53 am

Trusito, an old but still powerful Republic warship, dropped out of lightspeed and began orbiting the planet Ga'rra. The ship was obviously not in pristine condition, so it definitely wasn't still in service. Whoever was commanding the ship; it wasn't representing the Republic.

A young officer ran up to the commander at the head of the bridge. He looked out of shape mostly because of how winded he was. "We aren't picking up any major threats, m'lord. But there are some concentrations of lifeforms."

"The unexplored and presumed underdeveloped Gamma Quadrant has got to have the perfect place for Revan's new academy," the ship's commander thought to himself as he sat facing the window on the bridge, "Once I claim this world in the name of the Sith, I will be greatly rewarded. I'll be one step closer to taking over the Empire."

The Sith turned around; his face was cloaked. "Good, I'll lead the scouting party myself," he said, "Find the most densly populated area and we'll head there. Also try to do any more scanning of the planet if possible."

"I'll make the preparations then," he wheezed before running off again.

The Commander headed straight for the transports; he already had everything he needed. He sat there alone for a while and soon grew impatient. When the soldiers selected for the team arrived they saw this and shuffled in slowly. Everybody knew how the Commander got when he was impatient and bored; he always found some way to entertain himself. After the last soldier sat down, the boredom had taken its hold. No sooner had she sat, she was thrown against the wall. The torture had begun and everybody else was forced to watch.

The pilot of the vessel was used to this situation and set course for the planet.
____

The transport finally arrived. It landed less than a kilometer away from the destination. When the loading ramp came down the smell of burning flesh was emitted. Everybody filed out followed by the Commander. They all knew what they were set out to do. So they made their way toward the lifeforms.

OOC: Idk anything about this world MG, so I figured this could be a good way for me to find out. Could you tell me what the planetary scan finds out as well as what the Commander and his team encounter?
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Main Character sheet
HP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue-1/-1I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/-1)
MP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue0/0I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Master

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:38 am

What the team saw was a grassland ahead, a giant building surrounded by smaller ones with a giant wall around it all was in the distance. Over the large building were two giant craft leaving with many smaller craft, how had they not been dectected by the scan?

What also lied in front of the team was what looked like three humanoid bird-like creatures, all were dead. It seemed these creatures had come to communicate with the incoming team.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue9999/9999I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue900/900I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:43 pm

[Meanwhile, Ga'rra orbit]
[comeing out of warp is a Kefka Empire Scout ship]
Helmsman: We've arrived
Captain: Excellent... Any signs of Civilization?
Science Officer: Scanning...
[What does he find?]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue-1/-1I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/-1)
MP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue0/0I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:21 pm

The scan shows the same city, it also shows the ships moving to the other side of the planet.

Suddenly, a Cyclone class, 3 Rupture classes, and 2 Stabber classes warp in behind the scout ship. The scout ship starts to be hailed.

Last edited by MasterGodzilla on Tue May 19, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue6806/6806I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue2310/2310I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:25 pm

"It seems we've underestimated this place," the Commander said, "Somebody go examine the bodies."

One of the soldiers did so, and he found......
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue9999/9999I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Left_bar_bleue900/900I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Helmsman: Captain, 4 Ships appearing behind us...
Tactical: We're being Hailed...
Captain: On Screen... [The Hails are answered] This is Captain Nassoc of the Kefka Impearial Scout Ship Valtome...
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:42 pm

???: This is Admiral Harrp Malam of the Tabladon Pirate Alliance, you are in a restricted area Captain Nassoc. Now, I am in a civil mood and we could talk this over, only because your ship is unlike any I have ever encounted. I also think you have not come to fight, seeing your weapons are minimal.

-----------------

The 3 bird-like people were dead, shot down by an unknown force. They had eapons on them, most likely for self-defence.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Nassoc: Pirates? Interesting.... Yes I would be happy to tlk to you, representing the Kefka Empire... however keep in mind that My athourity on some issues may be... limited...
Science Officer: Sir... I'm picking up readings of what looks like a Republic Ship on the Surface. However sensors Indicate the Presence of... the Sith...
Nassoc: Sith... last I heard, Master Kefka Made them our Allies... we might want to get in touch after our dealings with Admiral Malam... Keep an Eye on them
Science Officer: Yes sir...
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:05 pm

The soldier took the weapons and handed them over to the Commander. He put them in his robes. "Take one of the bodies back to the ship," he ordered.

After the group reformed they pressed on until they reached the wall.
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Harrp: You're lucky you ran into me, if it had been someone like Skar'th, you'd be space dust now. Now, tell me, why are you here.

-----------------

A guard looks down from a guard tower at the squad.

Guard: //They don't look like any Comutans...// OI! WHAT IS YOUR BUSSNISS HERE!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Nassoc: The Perpous of our Scout ship is to find worlds for the Kefka Empire to set up base... Each Scout ship holds about 5 MCVs (Mobile Construction Vehicle) used to set up a Base in the Name of them empire not for a Hostile take over but for a defence on the Impending attack of the Empire's Enemy, J.G. Network. If you're Wondering the Main base of Opperations for the Kefka Empire lies on Emperor Kefka's Home world in the Alpha Quadrant...
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:35 am

"I'm sorry," the Commander said to the guard, "We were exploring and seem to be a little lost. Could you by chance tell us where we are?"
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:28 am

BUUUUUMP
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:26 am

Guard: Uhhh, you're on the Tyrant Plains. //Geez, what morons.//
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:41 am

"Could you by chance take us in for a while so we can resupply?"
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:32 pm

(Sorry for the wait guys, I had RP block)

The guard scratched his head and vanished over the wall. Soon enough, a loud grinding sound was heard. The large gates were now parting, showing a highly populated city, filled with human-like people, lizard-like people, and armed bird-like people. It was obvious that Pirates held control over this city, as armed bird guards could be seen paroling the streets.

------------

"That is quite interesting, Captain." replied Harrp, who had rested her head on her hand by this point. She seemed rather tired by the way she looked and spoke. "As interesting as it may be for you to build a base here, I cannot simply allow it, as I lack said power to allow you to do so."
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Upon seeing the city, the Commander knew he wouldn't be able to conquer the planet as originally planned. He would first have to establish a presence on the world before the Sith could have the political power necessary for a takeover. First, he would need permission to build an academy. Then, he would find Force Sensitives to train..... Now he was getting ahead of himself. The most important thing was to get permission for the academy, otherwise nothing else mattered.

"Go scout around men," the Commander said, "Meet here in two hours to report." He looked around for anybody who looked like a guard.
Back to top Go down
MasterGodzilla
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
MasterGodzilla

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 am

[Well, it's been a week.]

If the commander would look around, he would see plenty of guards. All of them had visors attached to helmets that hide their eyes from outside view. The all seemed to be equipped with a rather bulky rife, a few clips of ammunition, and a side arm. They also wore a thin layer of armor to protect themselves from attacks. They seemed rather well armed for guards, none the less pirate guards.

Of course, if he was really looking, he would notice two oddly draped figures looking from, what one would call, an alleyway between two towers on a building. These figures were both clad in black robe-like clothes, with blood red capes and hoods also on them. He could also notice on was taller than the other.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:15 pm

MasterGodzilla wrote:
"That is quite interesting, Captain." replied Harrp, who had rested her head on her hand by this point. She seemed rather tired by the way she looked and spoke. "As interesting as it may be for you to build a base here, I cannot simply allow it, as I lack said power to allow you to do so."
Nassoc: Hmm I see... Please excuse me while I convine with my Senior Officers... [Puts the Com on Mute then turns to his Tactical Officer] I need a report
Tactical: I got nothing... It's a Different kind of Technology, I can only Identify the Basics
Nassoc: Well We can't go back to Kefka and I doubt we'd have too much luck with other worlds with these guys now knowing about us...
Tactical: We could make a quick Retreat and get reinforcements and take the world by force. The Way Kefka would have it...
Nassoc: Hmm. that would work but is it worth it?
Tactical: Judgeing by what I see on the Planet Below, Yes. The Empire could use the Resourses...
Nassoc: Very Well. Put them back on. [Unmutes Com] We shall respect respect your Wishes and, for now, Move on to the Next world, Sorry for causing any Problems... Helmsman
Helmsman: Aye sir?
Nassoc: Plot a course away from the Planet
Helmsman: Aye sir.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:50 pm

The Commander was interested by the robed pair so he started in their direction. He crept to one of the walls by the alley and leaned up against it. He inched his ear closer to the edge of the wall to begin eavesdropping, all while remaining out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith   I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I claim this world for Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith
Page 1 of 1