Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intermission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Intermission Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Intermission Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Intermission Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Intermission Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

Intermission Empty
PostSubject: Intermission   Intermission Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:39 am

Doctor Doom appeared and began speaking to the crowd, "Due to a lack of contestants and the strength of the winner that would be fighting in this match, we will make this time a designated intermission. If you have to use the restroom or get refreshments, now is the best time."

Upon hearing this, Steve jumped out of his seat and ran to the bathroom. Meanwhile, a commercial began playing on the large TV screens around the arena:

On the screen, the word 'Intermission' could be read. Joe appeared on the screen and spoke, "Go get some snacks... Perhaps a carbonated soda?"

Inga then replaced him. "I hope they have Icees!" she squealed in a high-pitched voice.

"I have CHOSEN the large tub," Chosen One said as he appeared with a large bucket of popcorn.

"My nipples look like Milk Duds!" a shirtless Steve declared.

"I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn," Khallos chuckled, "And it's non-dairy!"
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Intermission Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Intermission Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Intermission Left_bar_bleue900/900Intermission Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Intermission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intermission   Intermission Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:30 pm

[On the Screen]
???: And Now a word from our sponsors.
[Kefka Appears on the Screen]
Kefka: Part of this Tournament Provided by the Kefka Empire. Makeing the universe a better place.... FOR ME!!!!
???: And By
[SD Replaces Kefka]
SD: J.G. Network, Ensureing the Highest Quality Fights EVER! Don't forget to come see some Matches in OUR Stadiums after the Tournament...
???: And by
[Ike Replaces SD]
Ike: The Greil Mercinaries. We Fight for our Friends!
[The Pepsi Logo replaces Ike]
???: And By Pepsi, The Only Drink served at Official J.G. Network Tournaments...
[The Pepsi Logo is replaced by J.G.]
J.G.: And now, Please enjoy this J.G. Network Quicky...