Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 10 Sider!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
The 10 Sider! Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The 10 Sider! Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
The 10 Sider! Left_bar_bleue900/900The 10 Sider! Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

The 10 Sider! Empty
PostSubject: The 10 Sider!   The 10 Sider! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:22 pm

A New Die has been added to our site. the Famous 10 sided die. Along with it comes this.
While Relm of VG Prides itself on being a No Stats RP Site, the fact that ALL of us (Including Me) could be a bit more, fair (I won't say anyone because Most People here are normaly good about being fair, you know who you are). so I've decided that a Number of Various Effects and whatnot will be determind by the New 10 sided...
Now Here is EXACTLYwhat our new 10 sided brings us.
1: A watered down "Mario Party" can now be played once I Create it...
2: ALL OHKO attempts now use the D10 (Including Final Flash)
3: Status Ailments (Such as Poison and Paralize) MAY use the D 10 Depending on some things
4: Random effects and Moves (From Chance and the Copies) Also now use the D10
5: New "Master Strokes" May use the D10

There may be more later but this is the Here and Now... I will be createing a Database of the Status Ailments and what dice they use and when... and Master Strokes (As seen and Dragon Quest Swords) will be introduced here as well.

Now, Any comments on this New Set of Dice OR the New Rules?
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net

The 10 Sider!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Relm of VG. Video Games come together :: Relm of VG. Video Games come together :: News/Announcements-
Jump to: