Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master Strokes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Master Strokes Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Master Strokes Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Master Strokes Left_bar_bleue900/900Master Strokes Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Master Strokes Empty
PostSubject: Master Strokes   Master Strokes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Joe: With the Recent Discovery of Avalonia, a new Technique seems to be sweeping Sword useres of thier feet, who's the Cause. we go now to Bob with a "Swordmaster Dao"
Bob: thanks Joe. I'm here with a Man who prety much has Lived with swords his Whole life, Swordmaster Dao
Dao: Thank you good sir
Bob: Now, Don't let his age fool you, Swordmaster Dao is a Very good swordsman. and the reason why coud be special moves that he uses, Specificaly, the "MASTER STROKE"... Mind telling us what it is Swordmaster?
Dao: Master Strokes are Very powerful attacks where the user focuses Body and mind to unleash a very powerful attack
Bob: So it's a Limit breaker?
Dao: I was researching about thoes earlier, no Master Strokes and Limit Breakers are 2 different things. 1st of all you charge up for the Master Stroke by hitting and Defending aginst Enemies. Next, only the best Swordmasters can learn it. and lastly, what Master Strokes you get come from the weapon insted of from you. although there MAY be exceptions
Bob: who would be able to learn it?
Dao: Tell you what. I invite all sword useres to come and find me, I will determin wether you are worthy of the Master Stroke or not.
Bob: Well that's all we have time for, back to you Joe
Joe: Expect to see a Master Stroke list in the Database lab soon
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net

Master Strokes
Page 1 of 1