Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

The Great Revamp The Final Part

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
9999/9999  (9999/9999)
MP:
900/900  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: The Great Revamp The Final Part   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 pm

This is it. Once this Post is Up you guys are welcome to RP once more. a Perfect time to because we shall now have a New way to RP. It's Call Chatbox RP.... Yeah I know, Real Inventive... but Hear me out... One Problem we have is Posting, then having to wait for the Next guy, and so on and it can take a long time, right. Well What happenswhen 2 people are on doing the same RP in a section? used to be we would post, Refresh after a while and get back to it. But after doing some RPs with Caramel to do some Planing for SD in TwilightHeart. and I noticed something... We were getting it done rather quickly because we weren't waiting for the Guy to post then Refresh Etc, Etc... after that I've done other RPs like that and Like the one with Caramel, they've gone Quickly.
Here, let me get to the Point. Useing the Chatbox we have, 2 people doing an RP for a Topic can get together and RP useing the Chatbox. Now Here's some Special Rules and Guidelines for them...
1. When I am there RPing with you, I will record what's going on and Post the RP in the Appropreate Topic
2. If I'm NOT there, You need to Designate a Recorder to Record the RP...(Or if you want, Both/all of you record it and designate someone to Post it). this is improtant becausewhat isn't Posted, Didn't happen, Got it?
3. Be Neat with this. It still needs to look kinda like a Story rather then just a Copy Paste Quicky... here are some Good Examples of what to do, and what NOT to do...
What to do
SD: Perhaps we should do something?
Alex: ..Id rather not..
SD: Oh sure fine, "Let's let Stardart Handle it because Stardart can handle Anything", I know that's what you're thinking. and you know what, I think I will handle it, But I don't think you're gonna like it. [Steps forward, Extends hand out, pointer Finger Pointing. and says, in a way that Almost Echos, and would scare the daylights out of anyone] OBJECTION!!!!
*seconds after the dramatic point, stardart recieves a squirt to the face whilst still pointing*
SD: ... as if the Coffee in the face wasn't enough...
Jocelyn: *holding it* Er..sorry
SD; no worrys. I'm used to it now...
Aurora: ITs the fact your used to it.
SD: Hmm..

What NOT to do
stardart (01:10:00 AM): SD: Perhaps we should do something?
caramelprower (01:11:43 AM): Alex: ..Id rather not..
stardart (01:14:22 AM): SD: Oh sure fine, "Let's let Stardart Handle it because Stardart can handle Anything", I know that's what you're thinking. and you know what, I think I will handle it, But I don't think you're gonna like it. [Steps forward, Extends hand out, pointer Finger Pointing. and says, in a way that Almost Echos, and would scare the daylights out of anyone] OBJECTION!!!!
caramelprower (01:15:13 AM): *seconds after the dramatic point, stardart recieves a squirt to the face whilst still pointing*
stardart (01:16:15 AM): SD: ... as if the Coffee in the face wasn't enough...
caramelprower (01:19:52 AM): Jocelyn: *holding it* Er..sorry
stardart (01:21:24 AM): SD; no worrys. I'm used to it now...
caramelprower (01:21:49 AM): Aurora: ITs the fact your used to it.
stardart (01:22:11 AM): SD: Hmm..
caramelprower (01:26:05 AM): Er, can i get a repost of everything from the objection scene via pm

That's Pretty Much it... Just Get out there and RP!
With this Post The Revamp is FINALY Complete. with an Update Storyline, More Options, and a New way to RP Relm of VG is now Officialy back and BETTER THEN EVER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jgnetwork.editboard.com

The Great Revamp The Final Part
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1