Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Left_bar_bleue900/900Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:16 pm

[Battle Preperations (demon link may do something here but 1st let me do Mine)]
[Cream sits in the waiting Room Waiting for her Match to begin. She and Cheese are Nervous and Worried]
Cheese: chao chao
Cream: I know Cheese. I'm scared too. But Mr Stardart taught both of us a lot, we should do even better this time
??: Better then that, You'll win [It's SD]
Cream: Oh, Mr Stardart!
SD: Do you insist on putting the Mr in front of my 1st name?
Cream: sorry...
SD: Ahh don't be... So you ready for the Fight?
Cream: Yes
SD; What weapons did ou Bring...
Cream: I only had time to get this [Pulls out a Sword]
SD: A Killing Edge... Very good...
Cream: ...
SD: I Relize this is Tough for you.I'm sure Demon link made you open your eyes to the many dangers of Life. But you picked the right way in wanting to learn to defend yourself
Cream: your right...
SD: ... You've grown so much since I 1st met you, and I don't mean Age wise ether... I'm sure you'll make everyone Proud... Now as to the reason why Im here. I've been studying your Opponent. He heavaly relies on the Darkness. His sword is Dark...
Cream: O.K.
SD: I've been debateing this for a While now. I'm sure you have the Skill to handle it [SD Hands Cream one of his Swords]
Cream: This is... one of the Swrd of the 3. This is your Sword I can't take it
SD: I can give it to whoever I please Cream. Besides I'm only letting you BARROW it for the Match. It will give you an Advantage Over his Darkness. Please take it...
Cream: .... O.K. I will [Cream BARROWED a Sword of the 3. This Sword Has the Power of the Devine Light infused with it but not many can use it's full potential]
[The Sword Glows as Cream Holds it]
SD: As I suspected. Your Heart is Pure Cream...
Cream: What does that mean?
SD: It means you have the capability of useing the Sword's Full Potential... Use it well
Cream: I will
SD; now get out there and Show him what your made of... No Regrets
Cream: O.K.!
Cheese: CHAO!!!!
[Now Demon Link can do his preperations (He has no clue what Sd and Cream have been doing because the Put him in the Waiting Room Accross the Field]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:19 am

"This is pathetic. I'm fighting THIS again?!?!?" Demon Link questioned in anger, "Whoever set up these matches will DIE!!!"

DL's thoughts filled with his perfect plan for the world. Death, Destruction, Domination, Division, and Death. All would suffer.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!"

Two swords appeared in DL's hands. This time he was going to give it his all. Maybe he could still toy around for a while. A dark aura surrounded DL and he appeared in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Left_bar_bleue900/900Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:57 am

[Kefka Appears n front of him]
Kefka: You intend to Kill me, because I was the one who set up this Match. I suggest you Hold your tounge From now on [Warps back to his Chair]
[Cream Enters the Arena]
Bob: Is it just me or does Cream have 2 Swords Equipted to her?
Bill: Aye! The Rumors were true then!
[Cream says nothing as she and cheese step onto the Feild]
Kefka: Well Suprize Suprize. Never would have thought. Oh well let me exlain this Feild to you. I call it the Random Feild. While at 1st glance it looks like a Flat Feild, It's actualy a Magic Feild that Changes when I Puch this here button. as you can see there's a Giant Slot Like Device behind me. This tells you what will be comeing. it spins when I push the Button and whatver it lands on Happens... You get me?
Fred: Of Course they do. Now get Ready!!!!
Kefka: FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:09 am

"On the contrary Kefka. You should watch yours; it may be gone the next time you speak," DL laughed, "I intend to kill all of you in the end. So it does not matter who 'goes' first to me."

He turned his attention to Cream. "Well, well, well.....what do we have here? Does the little girl want to play swords?" he mocked. Wings formed on his back and he rose into the air. A symbol appeared across his forehead and a black beam began to form.

"DIE DIE DIE!!!!" DL was in a particulary blood thirsty mood. He built up more energy and unleashed it upon Cream trying to finish her off quickly. He lowered to the ground and his wings disappeared in a million black feathers.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:21 am

wernid19 wrote:
"On the contrary Kefka. You should watch yours; it may be gone the next time you speak," DL laughed, "I intend to kill all of you in the end. So it does not matter who 'goes' first to me."

He turned his attention to Cream. "Well, well, well.....what do we have here? Does the little girl want to play swords?" he mocked. Wings formed on his back and he rose into the air. A symbol appeared across his forehead and a black beam began to form.

"DIE DIE DIE!!!!" DL was in a particulary blood thirsty mood. He built up more energy and unleashed it upon Cream trying to finish her off quickly. He lowered to the ground and his wings disappeared in a million black feathers.
[Cream Draws the Sword that was Given to her and blocks the attack made by DL]
Bob: HOLY TOLITO!!!! IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?
Bill: That's One of SD's Swords! one of the "Swords of the 3"
[The Sword begins to radiate a Dark Piercing Divine Light]
Bob: It even seems to be at Full power too!!!
SD; [In a Sarcastic way] Gee who would have guessed?
Bill: ??? Wait your saying you knew?
SD: Well Who do you think let her Barrow that Sword?
Bob: Duh!
Kefka: Demon Link just ticked me off... [Rather then Pushing a button Kefka Manualy Rolls the Spinner to the Icon He wants] Distruction Rains from the heavens!
[Billions of Beams are fired from the Cealing Trying to hit Both Combatants, This lasts for about half a minuet. Cream Sucesfuly Blocks Each beam that comes near her with the Sword]
Bob: Oh yeah she's Learned alot allright...
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:28 am

"Fool," DL said. He raised one sword in the air channeling all of the Rain back at Cream.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:39 am

wernid19 wrote:
"Fool," DL said. He raised one sword in the air channeling all of the Rain back at Cream.
[Cream does a Pefect Sword Spin Block (Turls the Sword in front of her at Extream Speeds) (Sd Usualy uses this if he's Being shot at because it effectively blocks all oncomeing Projectiles) Blocking the Rain]
Bob: So tell me, is she gonna duel Weild?
SD: No, she dosn't have that kind of Strength so we didn't go over how to effectively duel weild. The only way she would be able to would be if she had both my swords, but because of the lack of Training there she'd be at a Disadvantage. no she'll only be usein one sword at a time here
Bill: So why does she have 2?
SD: She didn't know that I was gonna lend her My sword and had Brought her own. a Killer Edge that is. High Critical Hit Ratio it has
Bob: Ahh
Kefka: Now for the Real Random Event [Kefka Pushes the Button. the Spinner lands on Hail]
[It started to Hail in the arena. Cream and DL take damage from the hail (Weather Effects like this can't be altered or Blocked. So DL can't send the Hail to Cream and nether of them can block the Hail (You can dodge it only by Useing "Dig"). The Hail will last a while]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:44 am

DL teleported behind Cream and slashed her. Then he teleported to another side and repeated 9 more times before sinking into the ground and hiding in Creams own shadow.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:16 pm

wernid19 wrote:
DL teleported behind Cream and slashed her. Then he teleported to another side and repeated 9 more times before sinking into the ground and hiding in Creams own shadow.
[The 1st attack Was Countered by Cream. Cream's Attack was Super Effective!] [Cream and DL are hurt by Hail]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:45 pm

DL teleported away and cast Dark Regen on himself. Then he teleported again but when Cream finally saw him he was an exact clone of the rabbit.

"Wh-where am I?" he asked in a perfect copy of Cream's voice, "I'm scared Mr. Stardart." He turned to Cream, "Are you going to hurt me with that sword?" He tried to hold his own swords in the air but dropped them both. "Its so cold, the hail hurts. I think I'm wounded; how could you do something so mean?" At the same time, DL was using his power to attempt to break his way into Cream's mind.

OOC: Don't worry, no mind control or anything. Just trying to find out what she's thinking.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:55 pm

wernid19 wrote:
DL teleported away and cast Dark Regen on himself. Then he teleported again but when Cream finally saw him he was an exact clone of the rabbit.

"Wh-where am I?" he asked in a perfect copy of Cream's voice, "I'm scared Mr. Stardart. Are you going to hurt me with that sword?" He tried to hold his own swords in the air but dropped them both. "Its so cold, the hail hurts. I think I'm wounded; how could you do something so mean?" At the same time, DL was using his power to attempt to break his way into Cream's mind.

OOC: Don't worry, no mind control or anything. Just trying to find out what she's thinking.
[Because he's Dark, The Swords Keep him From doing so.]
[I have no clue why DL is doin that. He acts as if SD can do anything about it at the moment... which he can't. Besides the Immitation definetly dosn't fool SD and it dosn't look like it effects cream at all]
[Cream goes ahead and Attacks again]
Bob: Any reason why DL turned himself into Cream?
Bill: I think he's trying to get SD involved but Rules Prevent him from doing so.
Bob: Besides... would he want to?
Kefka: Next post is a Random Event so Keep on your toes!
[Cream and DL are damaged by the hail]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:12 pm

OOC: I wasn't trying to coax SD into attacking. I'll edit the last post after this one so it will make sense. I was pretty much trying to convince Cream that she was a weak and scared little girl. SD really had nothing to do with it. Many people would get really defensive or upset if somebody was mocking them. Some would immitate the one that was acting like them subconsciously. From playing Sonic games one would assume that she'd do the latter.

DL easily dodged the attack and one of his swords rose up and struck at Cream. The other stabbed DL in the chest. He fell to the ground still in the form of Cream's body. He rose again and 'killed' himself over and over showing Cream all of the ways she could be killed by DL.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:24 pm

wernid19 wrote:
OOC: I wasn't trying to coax SD into attacking. I'll edit the last post after this one so it will make sense. I was pretty much trying to convince Cream that she was a weak and scared little girl. SD really had nothing to do with it. Many people would get really defensive or upset if somebody was mocking them. Some would immitate the one that was acting like them subconsciously. From playing Sonic games one would assume that she'd do the latter.

DL easily dodged the attack and one of his swords rose up and struck at Cream. The other stabbed DL in the chest. He fell to the ground still in the form of Cream's body. He rose again and 'killed' himself over and over showing Cream all of the ways she could be killed by DL.
[Something in Cream's Head Keeps laying over and Over (DL can't see this though]
[A Flashback]
SD: You Foe may try to pay Mind games on you. You must Remember to Keep focused. No matter what he or she or it may do Stay focused on the Battle at hand. a Distraction can lead to an Opening for ether one of you. Remember. Focus
[Now to the Battle]
[Cream Blocked DL's sword aimed at her and then attacks DL again (Much faster then before)]
Kefka: heh heh heh. Pity DL dosn;t realize when SD teaches someone he teaches them Good! [Pushes Button]
[a Picture of a Monster comes up]
Kefka: Oh ho Added Foe Time. who will it me?
[A Huge Guy Appears in the center of the Ring]
????: Oh it's the Juggernaut B****. I'm the Juggernaut, I'm ready to ****. [Rushes towards the the 2 Fighters]
Kefka: I'm so Evil...
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:05 am

DL dodges Cream's slash with ease. This Juggernaut guy seems kind of stupid. I could use this to my advantage.

Still being in his Cream form, he flies around the Juggernaut to draw attention to himself and not to Cream. A flying rabbit is probably enough to hold this guy's attention span for a few minutes. He called out to the Juggernaut in his Cream voice, "Hey you big baby! Stop whining and fight me. Unless you're afraid of me the little girl. Stupid *** *****..."

After insulting the man, DL teleported into the air, returning to his original form. Heh, now that idiot will blame the girl for the insult and trample her. He called both his Dark Sword and his Lightning katana back to his hand. The katana once belong to Lagorabor.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:26 am

wernid19 wrote:
DL dodges Cream's slash with ease. This Juggernaut guy seems kind of stupid. I could use this to my advantage.

Still being in his Cream form, he flies around the Juggernaut to draw attention to himself and not to Cream. A flying rabbit is probably enough to hold this guy's attention span for a few minutes. He called out to the Juggernaut in his Cream voice, "Hey you big baby! Stop whining and fight me. Unless you're afraid of me the little girl. Stupid *** *****..."

After insulting the man, DL teleported into the air, returning to his original form. Heh, now that idiot will blame the girl for the insult and trample her. He called both his Dark Sword and his Lightning katana back to his hand. The katana once belong to Lagorabor.
Juggernaut: You can't Harm me are you a F***ing @$$? [Cream Charges for Juggernaut and Jumps on and then Off of his Head. Launching Herself towards DL. She attacks with a Sword Spin. Juggernaut's Standing there thinking "What the F*** just happened?"]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:54 am

DL took some of the hit but blocked the rest with his sword. While holding Cream's sword in place with his normal sword, he struck her with the katana. There was no way to block, all she could do was dodge.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:00 pm

wernid19 wrote:
DL took some of the hit but blocked the rest with his sword. While holding Cream's sword in place he struck her with the katana. There was no way to block all she could do was dodge.
[DL Couldn't touch the sword while it was emiting a Dark Peircing light. His Darkness Prevented him. In doing so he got shocked and couldn't continue his attack, leaveing him open for another one]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:35 pm

OOC: I think my posts confuse you. He wasn't holding onto Cream's sword with his hand. It would be difficult to do that because he has two swords in his hands. He held Cream's blade in place with his own and slashed with Lagorabor's katana.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:22 pm

wernid19 wrote:
OOC: I think my posts confuse you. He wasn't holding onto Cream's sword with his hand. It would be difficult to do that because he has two swords in his hands. He held Cream's blade in place with his own and slashed with Lagorabor's katana.
[I didn't know Link could Duel Wield, but then again this isn't exactly Link we're Talking about Ehh. Allright then]
[Cheese Takes the Blow from the Katana]
[Juggernaut "Super Jump"s (Jumps Really Higher then Usual) to try and attack whoever he can get his hands on (Which could easaly be the both of them!)]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:59 pm

The attack connected barely and DL flew back a few feet. He then threw his Copied Gale Boomerang at Cream fully charged.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 5:43 pm

wernid19 wrote:
The attack connected barely and DL flew back a few feet. He then threw his Copied Gale Boomerang at Cream fully charged.
[Cheese once again steps in, spinng around makeing his own little tornado and cancleing out the Gale Part of the Bomberang. Cream Charges through and trys to Hit DL. Juggernaut "Powers Up" (Next attack deals Double Damage) then Uses Head Crush (Charges At foe with a Skull bash type Move. This is Juggy's Best move seen so far) (FYI If yor're thinking of trying to snap him out of his move with an Attack of your own, Think again. Juggy here has something Called "Hyper Armor this alows him to take the 1st hit of a Combo without so much as flinching (He still takes damage though), This is Helpful to him when he's Executeing a Very powerful attack on a Foe that's quicker at the Draw then him)]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:06 am

DL jumped on top of Juggy and bounced off of him. After sprining himself into the air he shot 2 bomb arrows at both Cream and Juggy.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:38 am

[Cream used old Juggy as a Shield while still avoiding his Headcrush. The 1st Bomb arrow didn't phase him but the 2nd one did. Cream Preformed te Mortal Drawon Juggy KOing him]
Juggernaut: but I'm the Juggeraut b****
[An Item fell from Juggy and Cream took it]
Kefka: Oh I failed to mention is you beat these Rando Guys before they Dissappear then you get an item, and what's nice about them is they don't count towards your Item Limit...
Bob: Gees It sounds like Kefka's trying to Give Cream the Edge
Kefka: Hey how was I supposed to know that Cream would KO old Juggy? Besides I figured that no one would waste thier Time to take down the Random people so I left that Itsy Bitsy little detail out (if anything I'd prefer linky to win wather then Ceap@$$ Cream). Ether way Time for a New Random thing... [Hits Button and the Wheel choes yet another event]
[The Sunlight intencified. the Hail is no longer Falling]
Kefka: Gotta Love Weather Effects. It's Sunny Even in this closed Arena. And Man is that Sun is HOT. I'm sure fire Attacks are will have increased power as will Water Attacks have less but I bet you didn't know that if you have a Burn the Damge you take from is Doubled? well I'm sure that's quite pointless right now, all I'm doing is Distracting you and Perhaps it's working...
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:49 am

DL dropped to the ground and stabbed his swords into it. The arena began to crack and a lava spout shot up toward Cream.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:19 am

[Cream jumps out of the way. The Lava Missed Cheese Entirely, Cheese makes a Quick attack to DL]
Kefka: Next Post is Random Event, Because I'm that mean...
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:53 am

DL shot a fire arrow at Cream right before she struck and jumped back assuming that she would continue the attack. Then he shot another fire arrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:09 pm

wernid19 wrote:
DL shot a fire arrow at Cream right before she struck and jumped back assuming that she would continue the attack. Then he shot another fire arrow at her.
[FYI, Cream's not the one attacking there]
Kefka: RANDOM TIME!!!!
[The Wheel lands on what appears to be quite a few Stars]
Kefka: Star Storm. It's a Meteor kind of attack the comes from above. [The Attack hits both of them. DL Can't manipulate these Stars and Cream can't block them]
Kefka: And Because I'm evil there's another Random Event comeing soon
[The Sunlight is Still Harsh]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:57 am

OOC: Is it just me or am I sucking lately? The first attack was meant for Cheese the second for Cream.

DL forced more lava out of the crack, raised it into the air and made it rain down on Cream and Cheese
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:13 am

[Chees Quickly Retreated to Cream and Cream Spun the Sword asbove her head, Effectively BLocking the Lava]
Kefka: Look what we have here! Special Kefka Event! Muhahahaha, This is where [Kefka Suddenly Appears in the Battlegrounds] I Take the Stage in Try to KO you both...
SD: Wow, I'm not sure how Random this Truely is
Kefka: Shut it SD... And for My 1st Target! [Kefka Casts Fire 3 on DL. The Sunlight Intencifies the Attack]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:50 am

DL did a Chaos Blast type move and canceled out Fire 3. He was too far from either Kefka or Cheese to affect them. Then he manipulated some darkness to topple over Kefka and Cream like a wave.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:48 pm

[Kefka Uses His Dark Powers to Stop the Toppleing Darkness. This in turn Protects Cream but Kefka Dosn't Relize this...]
Kefka: Meh, you need to work on your Skills... [Kefka Focuses the Darkness to add to the power of his Luna Tome which he uses (Luna is Dark Magic the Negates Enemy resistacne so despite DL's Darknes this still Deals the Same ammount of Damage it would do anyone else) It's a Critical hit of this Move hits] [Cream Stands Ready but Watches Kefka and DL.]
[The Sunlight Returned to Normal]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:00 am

DL teleported behind Cream and lifted her into the air with an extended hand. He forced the still lingering darkness down on the two while DL took no damage from the wave.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:05 am

[Cream Attempts to counter attack as DL Attempts to lift her into the Air however Kefka has other plans and Attacks extremely Quickly, His Sword hits BOTH Cream and DL and ends up casting Flare on DL. Kefka's Still controlling the Still lingering Darkness]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:14 am

OOC: Its DL's darkness so he'd have more control over it. Especially since he's pretty much made out of darkness. Kefka should be able to get the hit in first however.

DL took the hit as the wave landed on all of them.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:24 am

[Yeah but Kefka is Supposedly the Master of Darkness (His Dark Arua as Proof. But I'll tell you what. Since it's DL's Darkness DL can make it to where it dosn't hit him, Because Kefka is Powerful in the Dark Arts he too can make the Darkness not hit him. so Cream's the only one hit by the Darkness]
[Cream Quickly Recovers from the Blow and Does a Sword Spin hitting both kefka and DL]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:39 am

OOC: Alright thats fine. I knew we might have a few problems if DL and Kefka fought.

DL ducked like Neo and used his new Limit Breaker. He created four clones of himself. One transformed into a hand and grabbed Cream, it began crushing her like Master hand. The others started to randomly attack her. Then they flew into the air and formed together over the sun. They made a giant beam and shot it down on all three of the combatants. There was a blinding light at the end and DL was nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:40 am

[Both Cream and Kefka are still In after the Attack]
Bill: Woh that was Pretty cool. But where did DL go?
Bob: I doubt it was out of the Arena because if it was He's Out.
[Cream gets in a Defencive Stance and Closes her eyes, trying to sense her Opponent.]
Kefka: Come out come out where ever you are you Sonovabiotch
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:46 am

DL's head appeared out of the Cream's shadow near her feet. He grabbed her legs, jumped out of the ground then spun her around like Mario did Bowser and threw her into Kefka.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:55 am

[Cream Used Kefka to Propell herself towards DL and Attack. Her Speed is Too fast for DL to React to! Kefka Looks about Ready to do his Limit Braker!]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:02 am

Cream pinned DL to the ground and he threw her off. He teleported closer to Kefka and sucked him in like Kirby.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:08 am

[His Attmept Fails as Kefka Activates His Limit Braker]
Kefka: KEFKA'S RATH!!!!
[The Fact that DL Telleported so close to Kefka Insured that this move hit him. The Arena Blacks out and only the Hit-sparks from Kefka's Attacks are seen. His Foe is hit Multiple times by his Sword then from beams from the Ground and then 2 Critical hits from the Sword that actually Lights up the Field a bit. Kefka then Grabs DL and holds him above his head. Kefka starts Powering up a beam (This is still part of the Attack)]
Kefka: THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR 1 GREAT EVIL AND THAT'S ME!!!! [Kefka Fires it Dealing Major Damage to DL. the Beam is Super Duper Huge and somehow hits the Moon shattering part of it. the Pieces that flew off and headed right for the Arena] GOOD DAY TO YOU!!!!! [Kefka Teleports and the Moon Pieces Hit both DL and Cream. Kefka Then Reappears]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:23 am

OOC: I so saw that coming......Oh well, time to crank it up a notch.

DL's health was in danger so his Dark Fury went into effect. Speed and Attack boosted way up. He cast Darkra on himself healing some HP. Then he moved at a blinding speed to Cream and kicked her into the air. Then he jumped by her slashing, then he did it again, then again. Eventually it looked like he had created clones of himself because of the speed.

OOC: To get an idea of his speed think of DBZ.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:35 am

wernid19 wrote:
OOC: I so saw that coming......Oh well, time to crank it up a notch.

DL's health was in danger so his Dark Fury went into effect. Speed and Attack boosted way up. He cast Darkra on himself healing some HP. Then he moved at a blinding speed to Cream and kicked her into the air. Then he jumped by her slashing, then he did it again, then again. Eventually it looked like he had created clones of himself because of the speed.

OOC: To get an idea of his speed think of DBZ.
[Before he gets a Chance to use Darkra, Cream uses Her Limit Breaker. Hundreds of Chao Desend from the sky and Attack both DL and Kefka. Some of them Heal Cream and Cheese. the last 2 knock DL and Kefka into eachother]
Bob: Dude this has been Limit Braker Heaven!
[Right after the Limit Braker, Cream uses the Item she got from Juggernaut, a Ultra Shroom, Healing her the Rest of the way]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:47 am

DL survived on Fury(SO reference) so his Dark Fury went into effect. Speed and Attack boosted way up. He cast Darkagra on himself healing a lot of HP. Then he moved at a blinding speed to Cream and kicked her into the air. Then he jumped by her slashing, then he did it again, then again. Eventually it looked like he had created clones of himself because of the speed.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:51 am

[Major Damage was delt to Cream but she's still in]
[Kefka Pulls out a Remote Controle]
Kefka: Another Random Event!!!
[A Thwomp Picture comes up!]
Kefka: Thwomp Attack! [The 1st one lands on Kefka] The pain!
[the 2nd and 3rd ones go for DL and Cream, respectively... Cream Dodges]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:59 am

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" DL yelled. He caught dodged then picked up the Thwomp and threw it at Cream.

OOC: Link could do it in OoC.

He rose into the air and caused a lighting storm. That was his version of the Song of Storms.

"Try to humiliate me again. I DARE YOU!" All of the lightning focused on Cream then disappeared. He braced himself for an attack from Kefka.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:05 am

[Cream dodged the Thwomp and Absorbed the Lightning with her Sword]
Kefka: Oh if it's humliation you want then take this!!!! [Kefka Casts Ultima It hits both Cream and DL but it was more focused on DL. Before DL has a chance to do anything else Cream uses her Limit Braker Again!]
Bob: Dude she must have taken a lot of Damage there to be able to do that again so soon!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:20 am

"Tsk, tsk. What did I tell you?"

DL was at Critical HP now(danger>critical>peril). He only survived because he braced himself. DL readied his limit breaker he could use a more powerful version because he had Dark Fury.

The only difference from last time was DL's clones were all doing the same attack as the post before last(minus the kick into the air).
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:35 am

[Cream Barely stayed in from the attack]
Cream: (This guy... he's too much, how can I beat him...wait a sec...)
[FLASHBACK!!!]
SD: you have the capability of useing the Sword's Full Potential... Use it well
[End Flashback]
Cream: That's IT!!!! [Cream throws the Sword into the Ground and Starts Focusing. The Sword Glows Red]
Kefka: Oh HELL NO!!!!
SD: Oh yes!
[Cream Summons SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!]
Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Slifer
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:34 pm

DL pulled out a Powder keg and threw it into Slifer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch   Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kefka Leauge Battle 1. Cream Vs Demon Link, The Rematch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next