Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Left_bar_bleue900/900Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Empty
PostSubject: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:14 pm

[This was the Network the Grunt was heading for]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:12 am

*Grunt comes zooming in with his ghost*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Left_bar_bleue900/900Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:09 pm

[The Network workers guide him to the Landing Pad where He lands. They ask if He needs any Repairs or Fuel.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:14 pm

OOC: A ghost dose not fly it hovers, a banshee dose.

Grunt: Yes, give fuel. Where is monster in command? SD here?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:18 pm

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: A ghost dose not fly it hovers, a banshee dose.

Grunt: Yes, give fuel. Where is monster in command? SD here?
[Fine, Parks, whatever... Anyway]
GI1: SD isn't here but I got word that he'll be comeing soon
[Cue Enterprise]
GI1: In fact there he is Right now
[SD Jumps out of the Enterprise before it lands. He lands on the Ground after doing a lot of Cool Flips in the Air]
SD: Hey it's you... how are things going?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:37 pm

Grunt: SD!

*Grunt hugs SD's leg*

Grunt: I miss Wita and other little monsters!

*slippy gets off the ship*

Slippy: Where do you need me?

*Slippy is talking to GI1*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:40 pm

taun we1 wrote:
Grunt: SD!

*Grunt hugs SD's leg*

Grunt: I miss Wita and other little monsters!

*slippy gets off the ship*

Slippy: Where do you need me?

*Slippy is talking to GI1*
SD: Aye, I miss them... say I don't think I ever got your name
GI1: Oh Slippy Hey What up?
[Cid jumps down along with Rydia]
Cid: Come on Slip. Let's Hit Starshmucks for some Hot Cocoa real quick...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:44 pm

Grunt: Grunty. (Lol, it is a grunt name I know, so ya)

Slippy: Alright Cid, you buying?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:49 pm

taun we1 wrote:
Grunt: Grunty. (Lol, it is a grunt name I know, so ya)

Slippy: Alright Cid, you buying?
Cid: Actualy SD's Buyin. heh heh heh. [He and Slip walk to Starshmucks]
SD: Grunty? O.K. then (Who does that remind me of? oh well) Oh I don't Belive you've met. This is Rydia, She's the Mother of the Kids
Rydia: hello. [You can tell by looking at her eyes that she just got done Crying a while ago]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:54 pm

Grunt: Hello....... You look...........wike.......... Wita.

*Grunt starts crying*

Slippy: Ha!

*Slippy goes with him*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:00 pm

taun we1 wrote:
Grunt: Hello....... You look...........wike.......... Wita.

*Grunt starts crying*

Slippy: Ha!

*Slippy goes with him*
Rydia: oh, your poor thing...
SD: ... Aye, this has been hard on us all... But right now there's still an issue that needs to be resolved. My Kids made a Promise to you and because of the circumstances I must fufill that Promise on thier Behalf. Your people will get the help they Need...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:18 pm

Grunt: Thank you..........

OOC: I still don't know what to do about that story........ Should we have the mercs be the trouble makers, or some one else?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:24 pm

[What? you mean you didn't have that Planed out? I thought you did...]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:02 pm

OOC: Doubt, I was just saying that monsters did it to them. Which means it could be any human race...... The mercs were my number one pick, but that fight is over so I changed my mind. Who is making allot of buildings and putting up roads, and has lots of cars driving on them? That was my description, well grunt's.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:06 am

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: Doubt, I was just saying that monsters did it to them. Which means it could be any human race...... The mercs were my number one pick, but that fight is over so I changed my mind. Who is making allot of buildings and putting up roads, and has lots of cars driving on them? That was my description, well grunt's.
[I knew Bush was up to something, LOL]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:03 am

OOC: LOL, Could you build a new planet for the repulcaters? I want that story to continue.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:07 am

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: LOL, Could you build a new planet for the repulcaters? I want that story to continue.
[Let's wait a little while for that, Unless you're willing to get Dorko to do it... I Personaly would like to get the Grunt Stroyline out of the way so I can move on to another Storyling. A Very Important Storyline!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)   Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Network somewhere on Earth (Go Here Taun we1)
Page 1 of 1