Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue900/900Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango   Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:32 pm

Kefka: This Ought to be interesting... FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango   Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:45 am

Gimli: For Moria!

*Gimli rushes Jango with his broad ax held high*

Jango: Easiest credits I have ever had..........

*Jango fires a kyber dart from his wrist, it flies straight for Gimli's neck*

*Gimli knocks it aside with surprising speed for a dwarf*

Gimli: It will take more then that to finish me, master bounty hunter.

*Gimli jumped through the air and overhead chopped Jango, who rolled away, Gimli swung toward him before Jango could retaliate, Jango jumped back a bit and Gimli just barely missed, but gimli had pulled out a small ax with his other hand and he threw it at Jango*

Jango: Ah!

*Jango takes the ax to the shoulder, gimli swings the broad ax overhead down onto Jango's back, the jetpack saves him from major damage, maybe even fatal, but it is destroyed for it's efforts*

*Gimli then swings the butt of the ax into Jango's face and then follows up by jabbing the butt straight into his face yet again, Jango falls to his back*

Gimli: HA HA! Is this dwarf more then you can handle master bounty hunter?

*Jango performs a backward somersault to his feet, he draws his duel pistols and points them at Gimli, only to have them hit aside by Gimli's ax, they land 30 feet away*

OOC: End of part one................. What you think? I'll finish it tomorrow, unless you want it bigger.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue900/900Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango   Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:22 am

[Up to you. Right now the Match is Very Interesting. Here's Something that may help Jango]
[Samus is in the Crowds. Jango suddenly can here the Crowd, only Samus's Chears. SD Sees this]
SD: Oh ho... I see that we Now have Support Powers comeing into play
[Support Powers happen when 2 peopl establish a bond of some kind (Wether it be Friendship or deeper). The Better the Bond the more power the Support will give out. Right now I'd say Jango and Samus has a B Level Support (The Highest being an A). so Jango's Stats go up with Samus Being close by. You get what I'm saying? (Say Leggolas would be in the audiance. Gimli would also have a Support with him and it most likely would be "A" Level. Also remember Supports work both ways. if you happen to be in Samus' next match, her stats would also be up)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango   Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:49 am

OOC: What are you saying? Legolas and gimli are more then close friends........... No, I get it, they would get a bonus, and only because they are like brothers.

*Jango hears Samus and turns to look at her, Gimli takes avantage and swings his ax toward Jango's head, Jango turns and catches it, kicking Gimli in the chest sending him to the ground, with out his ax*

OOC: Jango's kick would have hit a normal sized guy in the stomach, but for Gimli it hits the chest............

*Jango grips the Ax and chops down on gimli, but Gimli rolls over dodging it, and kicks Jango........... Ya you know*

*Jango falls to his knees, Gimli gets to his feet and jumps on him, grabbing the ax and punching him in the face, they wrestle for the ax, but Jango finds the flames thrower control and unleashes it on Gimli, Gimli is thrown backward his beard on fire*

*Jango gets to his feet, swinging the ax like a pro he hits Gimli in the shoulder, Gimli yells in agony but takes a small ax and chops it into Jango's bicep, Jango takes the pain yanking the ax out of Gimli's shoulder and with a swing takes out Gimli's leg, Gimli falls to one knee, he grabs Jango's legs and takes him to the ground, jango slams the butt of the ax into the top of Gimli's head, Gimli falls onto Jango hurt bad, he tries to get up, Jango dose it again, Gimli blacks out*

*Jango throws the unconscious Gimli off of him, getting to his feet he rips out the ax in his bicep and then his shoulder, he then looks toward Samus*

Jango: Thanks Sam.

OOC: I'm not sure if she can hear him, he did not yell it, and the crowds should be screaming, but since they are so close I bet she knows.......
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango   Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:50 pm

Fred: KO! JANGO WINS!
Samus: i knew it...
Kefka: wow, it seemed like Gimli had it but that annoying bounty hunter turned it arround... Bravo... Bravo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango   Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Match 31- Gimli Vs Jango
Page 1 of 1