Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Empty
PostSubject: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:18 pm

Bob: It's Funny because Rydia lost the 1st match of the Tourny
Bill: yeah but she never gave up!
Round 1 Loss
[Bowser spun around while in his shell and did a shell toss at Rydia.Rydia is barely able to react, She jumps but a Spike on Bowser's Shell hits, however the Force of the Impact brakes the Spike off. It Drives Right into Rydia's Leg]
SD: Rydia!
Bob: THat's going to leave a Mark
Bill: Both sides are not going to give up, who's going to deal the Finnishing blow?
Kefka: [Raises an Eye Brow] Perhaps Bowser has improved. I must consider this...
[Bowser quickly gets out of his shell and throws a punch at her. Bowser wasn't able to get enough force to reach her (in scientific Terms, there was too much inertia for Bowser to do that. he was going too far forwards) and he Missed. Rydia lands but on the leg that was hit by the Spike, she colapses onto her knees because of the pain]
Bob: Looks like Rydia now dosn't have any mobility
Bill: And being a sitting duck here is going to get you KOed quite Easeally.
SD: (Come on. you can figure a way out of this...)
[Bowser screeched to a stop and did his fire breath at her. Rydia Rolled to avoid the attack. Bowser jumped at her and tried to slash her. Rydia Casts Lit 1 to try and Stop Bowser. Bowser got hit and fell to the ground. He lunged right at her to slash her. Rydia Rolled again to avoid, She trys to cast Osmose on Bowser again. It works]
Bowser: Ugh.... grrr...
[Bowser tried to do a shell toss... again. It hits hard and KOs]
Fred: KO. BOWSER WINS
Bill: Woh! Didn't see that coming
Bob: I'll say...
[End Video]
Bill: However Due to a Double KO in the 2nd round. She's made a Comback!
Round 2 Comeback
JB: Ice Flare!
Sunua: Shadow Flare!
[JB's blade grew blue, Sunua's black]
JB and Sunua: Time to end this.
[swords clanged both laid on the ground not moving.]
Fred: Again? Well I'll give them a bit of time to get up. 1st one up wins!
Bob: That sure didn't last long...
Bill: Didn't last long?! They both used 1 freaking attack and KOed eachother!
SD: Yeah, my matches with Kefka sure as heck aren't like that
Kefka: You wish they were.
[Later]
Fred: Nether have risen. It's a Draw
SD: I've determined that the Topic with the 2nd Highest Post in the 1st round was Rydia Vs. Bowser. So, Much to my Joy... Rydia is back in the Tournament
Bob: You sure he didn't Fix that?
Bill: I'm sure Bob...
[End Video]
Bill: Well it's not oftain you get that 2nd chance, and the foe she has to face is Feared as perhaps the 3rd most feared Bountyhunter in the Alpha Quadrant. JANGO FETT!
Round 1 Victory
[I'm going to Call the match in favor of Jango]
[End Video]
Bill: That's Dull bob...
Bob: Ahh the Round 2 one was better
Round 2 Victory
Bob: Things are getting down to the Wire....
Sonic: Allright, I've Had Enough. It's time to Show My Limit Braker. HYPER SONIC BEAM!!! [Sonic Becomes Hyper sonic (You know, the form he gets with the Super Emeralds) and Charges a Very huge beam]
Hyper Sonic: Your Finished!!!!! [Fires the HUMONGUS BEAM!]
Jango: I don't think so!
[the slave 1 comes flying in on auto pilot, it fires off a ion cannon blast negating Sonic's attack, jango jumps in, it then flies over sonic and drops a huge sonic bomb. the slave 1 flies way into the air so the blast will not hit him, However Hyper sonic isn't Effecte by the Sonic Bomb. he Flys Streight up and Crashes through the Slave 1 Knocking out everything except Life Support. the Slave one should fall to an Area outside of the arena because of it's Treejectory (That now can't be changed). Still in the Air Sonic De-powers and falls]
Sonic: uhh yeah, perfect time for that... *sigh* [Sonic's Tregectory has him falling towards the Ring so he's most likely safe from a Ring out. the slave 1 is going down, there is no way Jango can save her again, he opens the hangar and leaps out, he turns around to face the salve 1 as he falls, he sees the ship blow up on impact when it hits the ground]
Jango: Now................ Its personal.
[Jango's jetpack turns on and he boosts down at Sonic as he falls, Jango rams him at full speed, (since their in air there is a slim to none chance at stopping this) driving him into the ground, Jango pulls up at last second, he lands on his feat then leaps through the air and flying kicks Sonic, he lands and uppercuts him, followed by a right hook, Jango grabs hold of Sonics scruff with his left hand and slams him to the ground, then brings his right fist down into his face. Jango's Ram works however Sonic Grabs onto Jango and attempts to Force him to crahs land with Sonic on top]
Bob: This is an edge of your seet battle. Both combatants are at the edge of thier health. it's down to the wire. WHO WILL WIN!?!?!
[Jango struggles to get Sonic on bottom, he rips the blades out and drives them into Sonic's chest, using the moment of pain to switch so that Sonic was on bottom. However Jango Miscalculated and Saddly Both of them hit the wall, head first.]
Bob: WOH! Are they both down and out?!
[Ref Fred waits anxiously. waiting for one of the 2 to walk out (or at least for the smke to clear). the smoke clears, Jango is almost out, he is on top of though, and has his blades deep in his chest, since the force of the blow made them go deeper, He lays on Sonic, not strong enough to keep himself up]
Jango: Your good Hedgehog............ As worthy as any Mandalorian.
[Fred Sees that Sonic can't get up]
Fred: KO! JANGO WINS!
[Jango can't stand up he laughs a little, but then uses all his remaining strength to get to his feet]
Jango: Need a hand Hedgehog?
[Jango lowers his hand down to Sonic to help him up]
Soinc: ughhh. yeah I could use one [takes his hand]
Bob: now that's Good Sportsmanship right there
Bill: yeah the Crowd loves to see stuff like that.
[Jango lifts him to his feet]
Jango: See ya around Hedgehog.
[Jango hands Sonic a Mandalorian medallion and walks out of the arena]
Sonic: heh, wow, Thanks, See you around too...
[Jango ignores him and walks out of the door looking cool]
[End Video]
Bob: That was 1 hell of a match
Bill: A Damn good one too. Now it's time to see which one of these will prevail
Bob: Will the summoner find her 2nd chance a little too much
Bill: Or will Jango find out the true power of the Summoned Monsters
Fred: We find out Now!
Rydia: (It was luck that allowed me to have this 2nd chance. I won't go easy on this guy)
Bob: Here's a question. Would Jango attack a Girl?
Bill: If it paid I bet.
Bob: but not Samus I bet
Bill & Bob: [Singing] Samus and Jango Sittin in a Tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
*WHACK*
SD: And you're one to talk about True Love?
Bill: The Pain!
Bob: Ow!
Fred: BEGIN! [Deathrays Gong]
Rydia: Ready or not. HERE I COME! [Starts off by summoning Bahamut who uses Mega Flare]
Bob: WOH! Bringing out the big guns allready?!
Bill: She's takeing this seriously!
SD: (I'm Rooting for you...)
Rydia: (I know...)
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:31 pm

*Jango performs a barrel-roll assisted by his jetpack, then takes off firing his dual pistols*

Jango: This one might be difficult.

*Jango looks around for Samus*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:40 pm

[Samus is in the Crowd. Helping them Cheer for Jango]
Crowd: JANGO! JANGO! JANGO!
[The Other Half of the crowd along with SD and the Network Gaurd are cheering for Rydia]
Crowd: Ry-di-a! Ry-di-a! Ry-di-a!
[Rydia does a Non-Jetpack-assisted BARREL ROLL! (Sorry, Dorko's gotten me into thoes..) and begins Consentraiting]
SD: Looks like that New summon of her's is comeing out here!
Rydia: HERE IT GOES! [Rydia Summons Bahamut Zero who uses Terra Flare (You saw this on the Attacking Hyrule Castle Topic)]
Bob: HOLY TOLITO!
Bill: BOB'S HORRIBLE AT SPELLING!
Bob: shut it...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:50 pm

*Jango sees the attack coming and flies for it, and at the last possible second unloads a boost escaping it*

Jango: Those summons are tough........ Hm.

*Jango fires off some flash missiles blinding Rydia, then rams into her, taking her into the air*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:14 pm

taun we1 wrote:
*Jango sees the attack coming and flies for it, and at the last possible second unloads a boost escaping it*

Jango: Those summons are tough........ Hm.

*Jango fires off some flash missiles blinding Rydia, then rams into her, taking her into the air*
[Remind me what Flash Missiles do...]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:18 pm

(like flash grenades, they cause blinding lights and can either cause the victim to be blinded, or distracted long enough for Jango to do something else. Jango took the moment to ram Rydia, regardless if Rydia is just distracted or blinded for a short time)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:00 pm

[While Blinded by the Attack, Rydia goes ahead and Summons Odin. Odin, if he hits, will cause a OHKO. And with Jango Pretty much chargeing to where Rydia was, Odin's got a good chance]
Bob: Wow! That's got to be hard on the eyes.
Bill: She's pushing Everything beyond her limits to get this Victory. Question is will it be enough?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:07 pm

*Jango still sees perfectly, and is able to barrel-roll to avoid the attack, he fires is wrist cable catching Rydia around the throat then boosts into the air, he is so close and Rydia is blinded this is nearly impossible to dodge*

*Rydia is now being hung, and the cable is pulling very tight*

(I have a feeling this match will be quick either way)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:23 pm

Rydia: Oh no you don't! [Rydia Casts Lit 3 on the Cable. Shocking Jango Directly (It's not like Jango can dodge that since he's Connected to the Cable)]
Bob: I knew she had a "Shocking" Personality
*BONG*
Bill: that joke's too old Bob...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:44 pm

(correct. But none the less, Rydia still has a cable around her neck. Don't go saying otherwise. Rydia was supposed to be blind after all, but I'll let it hit)

*Jango takes the hit, he holds in the pain as he continues to fly higher and higher, strangling Rydia*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:49 pm

[To be honest being blind dosn't normaly effect Spell casting (Except for tome useage) Rydia Keeps casting Lit 3 on the Cable. Jango should be exerianceing much pain. that and his Jetpack would probably malfunction by now by the shocks]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:57 pm

*Jango holds himself from yelling. The jetpack begins to stutter, Jango then detaches the cable at least 100 feet above the ground, Rydia is sent plummeting*

Jango: Dang Witch.......

*Jango fires three lock-on tri-missiles at rydia, and also fires rapidly at her with his dual pistols, all while she is falling*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:59 am

[Something Suddenly appears and Creates a Wall of Water blocking Jango's attack. The Figure that in it the comes out of the water and Catches Rydia using hit HUGE head.]
SD: Leviathan!
Bob: Rydia sure has a ton of Friends she can count on.
Bill: Some larger then Life!
Leviathan: Hold on Rydia!
[Rydia Nods]
Leviathan: TSUNAMI! [A Wave of water Apears out of Nowhere and Heads streight for Jango. It goes Thousands of Feet in the air]
Bob: WOH!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:16 am

*Jango chucks a ice grenade into it and it freezes solid*

Jango: Hm, she is not to tough...... Its those friends of hers.

*Jango fires a kyber dart at the Leviathan, OHKO. For good measure he drops a few firebombs down toward Rydia and the Leviathan*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:00 am

[OHKO's have no effect on Leviathan. Also after the Wave, Leviathan Dissapears and Rydia Lands safely on the Ground. The firebombs miss. Rydia summons the Syphs. They use thier Magic to drain health from Jango and give it to Rydia]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:14 am

*Jango activates a device on his wrist giving him force/magic immunity, meaning allot of her summons are useless*

Jango: Bout time I used that trinket.

*Jango is unaffected by the drain, he drops to the ground and begins firing rapidly at Rydia*

(all moves created by magic or force are canceled. I think Rydia has a sword right?)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:10 am

[Actualy insted she has this...]
[Rydia uses her whip to grab one of Jango's Basters away from him. If she's able to then she uses the blaster on him]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:35 am

*The blaster is taken, but he uses a quick shot and perfect accuracy to shoot the gun from Rydia's hands, Jango sticks out his hand, and as if he was using the force the pistol flew into his open hand*

(special magnetic gloves)

*Jango continues to fire his dual pistols*

(Kinda standard, seems cool though)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:42 am

The Pain appeared. "CAN YOU FEEL THE PAIN?"
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:27 am

taun we1 wrote:
*The blaster is taken, but he uses a quick shot and perfect accuracy to shoot the gun from Rydia's hands, Jango sticks out his hand, and as if he was using the force the pistol flew into his open hand*

(special magnetic gloves)

*Jango continues to fire his dual pistols*

(Kinda standard, seems cool though)
[Rydia Gets closerto Jango while dodgeing the Rapid Fire (It's obvious she's got her Sight back). She then uses her whip again, While she makes it look like she's going for Jango's Guns, she actual goes for his Neck]
Rydia: Let's see how you Like it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:31 am

*Jango moves his guns aside exposing his neck, but with quick reflexes, he servers the whip around his neck, and then somersaults toward Rydia, while doing so he puts away his pistols and pulls out two short swords before getting to his feet and chopping down from both sides*

(Don't go telling me it can't be broke, it can. lol)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:39 am

taun we1 wrote:
*Jango moves his guns aside exposing his neck, but with quick reflexes, he servers the whip around his neck, and then somersaults toward Rydia, while doing so he puts away his pistols and pulls out two short swords before getting to his feet and chopping down from both sides*

(Don't go telling me it can't be broke, it can. lol)
[Well not as easaly as you make it look. As you may know it's no ordinary whip. It's Much Stronger then you think But fine, be that freakin way...]
[Jango's Attack somehow stops on 2 huge Legs, he looks up and Sees this Big Huge Guy (Titan). Titan then uses Quake (A Move that hit's all ground based Enemies. Since Jango's Currently on the ground this Hits and even though he's got that Force/Magic Immunity thingy this still deals Pretty good damage]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:01 am

(lol, I know its tough, but it was only the tip so its still usable. It will probable be tougher next time she attempts it, it just has less of a range)

*Jango is hit by quake but uses his jetpack to remain on his feet, then flame throws Rydia, who is still close enough to take the full thing*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:30 pm

[Rydia Barrel Rolls away from the attack then Summons... A Chocobo]
Chocobo: Kweh!
Bob: She's gotten Desperate. She's Summoned the Chocobo
Bill: At least since the Chocobo does Physical damage Jango's thingy dosn't work on it
Bob: Uhh, how come it's not attacking?
Bill: Perhaps it takes it's sweet time?
[The Common Chocobo...]
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Chocobo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:36 pm

(how big? Not that big I hope)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:40 pm

[Think Horse!]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:44 pm

(AH! You got anything smaller? All of them are huge!)

*Jango ignores the thing and boosts into the air charging Rydia, firing multiple concussion missiles*

(You know them right?)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:42 pm

[Rydia dodged them but not easaly. Suddenly Jango is Stoped in the air as the Force from a Powerful Kick hits im Square in the Jaw. It's the Chocobo, and suddenly it has a Bandana on it's head and looks as if someone was paying that "Kung-fu Fighting" song]
Bob: OOOO! That's got to hurt. Chocobos are Extreamly powerful in the Legs
Bill: However because of that Chocobos are a flightless type of Bird.
Bob: Except for the Black One. They are just like Any other Chocobo except they Fly too!
Bill: This one seems to have Jumping Power that Rivals if not beats Luigi's
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:07 pm

*Jango goes tumbling back from the force of the hit. He recovers and flies higher, so the bird can not reach him, then he fires off 5 lock-on cluster missiles, he also pulls out a sniper and takes aim on Rydia and begins shooting*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:33 am

[The Chocobo and his Kung-fu Mad Skilz Kicks each lock on, Each kick knocks out it's lock on Components turning them into Normal Cluster Missile. the Kicks also turn them around so they heard for Jango. With Rydia Moveing, Jango can't get a Clear shot]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:03 am

*OMG! The Cluster bombs blew up as the chicken kicked them, thats disgusting!*

*Jango fires ahead of Rydia hoping to make her run right into the shot*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:28 pm

[Blown up, but not gone! The Chocobo is launched Upwards and uses the momentum of the blast for his Kick]
[JG Appears and sits next to SD]
JG: Yo SD
SD: JG Hey where have you been? what brings you here?
JG: I just thought I'd pop in. HEY! What's Warky doing in there?!
SD: HU?! That's YOUR Chocobo?! No wounder it's Tough...
JG: You bet. But the real question is why is he there?
SD: Rydia Summoned him
JG: Odd...
SD: Never the less, the summon should wear out After this last attack...
JG: Good, I'd rather not have Warky in any more danger...
SD: I remember when we 1st met. I bet on that Little guy
JG: He wasn't little then and he sure as heck isn't little now
SD: Agreed.
JG: I won that Race too.
SD: I know. it was that Party you had.
JG: Aye...
SD: Heh, Now look at us...
JG: Indeed...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:43 am

*Jango dodges with a barrel-roll. He then fires his sniper several more times, behind, infront, and on Rydia*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:07 am

[It's not working. The Sniper takes to much timefor Jango to Try and hit Rydia. The Chocobo Dissapears since the summoning is over]
Rydia: You want Power? I'll show you Power [Rydia Casts Meteor]
Bob: AHH! That ought to Power though that Magic Immunity!
Bill: Why?
Bob: Meteor isn't even stoped by Wall, That device can't handle a spell of that Power, the only one More powerful is Ultima.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:39 am

*The meteor does not faze Jango*

(Force/magic immunity. Jango takes away one thing Rydia has and she is doomed. Cool. lol, jk. But ya, Force/magic immunity. Sorry, but tem are the rules)

*Jango flies toward Rydia, deactivating his jetpack, he front flips, then fires his turbo-blaster rifle at her*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:39 pm

[I don't get how that happens since this Spell is also partialy Physical (I Mean it's Burning Rocks from Space!)]
Rydia: GOT YA! [Rydia Quicky summons Odin (He does that OHKO Move and since it's Physical the Magic Immunity thing won't work on it) and since Jango's Deactivated his Jetpack, It's Much harder for him to dodge this one if at all]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 pm

(If its magic created then its does nothing. Summons work, but not all of them. But "that OHKO move"........ Thats a bit vague. How come guns don't work anyway! lol, jk. Just a clarification on how she dodged or stops the bullets would be nice..... Not that I doubt she would not dodge/stop them, just need to know how.)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:40 pm

taun we1 wrote:
(If its magic created then its does nothing. Summons work, but not all of them. But "that OHKO move"........ Thats a bit vague. How come guns don't work anyway! lol, jk. Just a clarification on how she dodged or stops the bullets would be nice..... Not that I doubt she would not dodge/stop them, just need to know how.)
[The OHKO move does what it does, if it hit is a One hit KO, Period. Oh and the Odin summon was to counter Jango's attack, Odin gets in the way of the Bullets and that's how she dodges them]
[So you don't get confuzed on how this Happens, Here's a Video of the Odin Summon form FF4]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:26 am

[See, that helps. I thought I was a goner...... But info on the move says it, for one, does not work against bosses (which I'm not sure if Jango is so ditch that) and has sucky accuracy]

*Jango drops to the ground, dodge rolling. And he just manages to avoid the attack. He gets up with a his Turbo-blaster rifle and continues firing*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:44 am

[The attack misses him, yes, but Jango miscalculates and Odin's Steed tramples him (It's better the being OHKOed at least so Jango can't complain). Rydia uses her whip. she's trying to ether Brake or Remove Jango's Force/Magic Imunity Device]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:31 pm

*Jango does a limbo type move, dodging the whip by a fraction of a hair, he comes up firing his wrist cable, which connects with the whip, Jango wraps his arm around the cable and gives it a yank*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:58 am

[Rydia dosn't budge]
Rydia: HA! I have you where I want you! [Rydia Summons a Chocobo. and Oddly enough it seams to be the same one from before. This time the Chocobo kicks at the Nads (OOO... That's gonna hurt)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:39 am

(Since when is Rydia stronger then Jango?)

*Jango half activates his jetpack, just long enough to get him so he was standing on the kick, it did virtually no damage, but propelled him at Rydia. Jango does a front flip, and brings his foot into Rydia's face*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:47 am

OOC: No, she's just fat. XP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:31 am

(LMAO! Your going to have hell to pay when SD reads that)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:39 am

[Oh don't worry Taun, wernid will get what's comeing to him soon... Real soon.]
[And what do you mean that Kick did Virtualy no damage? A Kick to where the Sun don't shine ought to hurt Period.... Unless Jango is Gender Confuzed. OH! BURN! sorry I couldn't help it. Back on topic]
[Oh and as to your question Taun, Since She's most likely 20 Levels Higher then Jango, but who's counting Levels?]
[Rydia Sidesteps the attack and with Mad WhipSkilz brings her whip over so that it Catches Jango's Neck]
SD: Tisk Tisk Jango. Rydia's been with me alot. Quite a few of my Mad Skill Dodging has rubed off on her. Especialy my sences. Granted she still has much to learn but it's good enough to the Point where you're gonna need to step your game up.
Bob: OOO That's an other thing we forgot about. Support Effects!
Bill:Yeah, Rydia normaly has a Huge Advantage with that.
Bob: Aye but what about Jango's Supports
Bill: Well he's got them building up now IE Samus, but it'll be a while before that's an "A" Rank like SD and Rydia's.
Bob: May help in a future match but for now. Jango might as well be considered on his own
[Samus is Suddenly behind them]
Samus: What was that?
Bob: NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:39 am

(Did you read my post? Jango activated the Jetpack so he would be standing on the kick as it came, then he was propelled by it instead of hurt. Also, enough with the F-ing levels! We don't count them! Their gay! Case closed!)

*Jango catches the whip, then fires a wrist rocket at Rydia with the other hand, who is not to far away, yet far enough so Jango would be unharmed by the explosion*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:39 pm

[Enter the Chocobo again. One more kick ether Insures that It will Effect Jango or makes ti to where it goes back to Jango. Ether way Jango's most likely getting hit. The Chocobo dissapears after the attack]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:42 pm

*Jango takes minor damage from the exploding missile. He then unleashes his flamethrower on Rydia, still holding her whip not letting her leave*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:47 pm

[Rydia avoids the attack by Jumping over it and Jango. Then Shegot an Idea. She Summons a Bomb (It's an actual creature that floats and is round like a balloon, in fact sometimes they're called Balloons.) THe Bomb Uses Self-Distruct (In other words it Blows up) on Jango. It's not Magic so Jango's thing dosn't stop this.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next