Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:52 pm

*Jango dodge rolls, he comes to his feet and throws..... A bomb at Rydia, a thermal detonator might I add. This is still done, holding the whip.*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:34 pm

[Before Jango throws, he notices something. Rydia's not holding the whip anymore. Bahamut is]
Rydia: If there's one thing I've learned from everyone here. It's Think outside the Box!
[Bahamut flies up Really Fast. His Strength is More then a Match for Jango and he's yanked upwards]
Bob: But that looks like the last of Rydia's MP
Bill: She sure does have quite a bit all things considered...
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:47 pm

*Jango..... let go*

Jango: Some times it helps to think inside the box as well. Some seem to forget this.

*Jango charges after Rydia, firing like mad with his dual pistols*

(Yes, he is fully aware of where Bahamut is.)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:13 am

[Aye but is he awear of what Bahamut has?!]
[Bahamut uses the Whip himself to grab Jango and Continue what he was going to do]
Bob: Even the Summoned Monsters are useing thier heads.
Bill: Jango's definetly got it rough.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:28 am

(you bet)

*Jango barrel-rolls, the whip stikes Rydia instead (unless she moves)*

(if she does not move) Jango:Your monsters are making it easier for me!

*Jango fires off three more lock-on missiles at Rydia, while shooting dual pistols*

(if she moves)

*Jango fires off three more lock-on missiles at Rydia, while shooting dual pistols*

(Jango is still fully aware of Bahamut and the whip)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:14 am

[She dosn't move, insted She lets the Whip get her arm and Bahamut uses it to Pull Rydia up. Shes now Rideing Bahamut. Bahamut uses MegaFlare to deal with the missiles (The Makes me wonder, Bahamut useing Megalfare is more of a "Beath" Move then a "Magic" move so I don't think Jango's Force/Magic Immunity thing works for that. There fore He's probbably hit by the attack as well.)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:45 am

("breath" move? lol. That sounds a little desperate. jk. well....... NVM. It does not work, but tell you the truth I thought Rydia would do that. Not that I planned anything for it. lol)

*Jango drops to the ground and fires his turbo blaster rifle at Ryida/Bahamut*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:39 am

[What do you mean by "it does not work"?]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:55 am

( Bahamut's MegaFlare. What else? It is ineffective against the Immunity. The missiles were destroyed though)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:42 am

taun we1 wrote:
( Bahamut's MegaFlare. What else? It is ineffective against the Immunity. The missiles were destroyed though)
[But I just went through the whole thing saying it wasn't magic! And PBS Actually gave a Scientific explanation on how Dragons Breathe Fire]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:57 am

(lol. We are not going to fight over this too? Dragon's fire breath is magic, especially Bahamut's since he is a summon. Lets just see if Rydia can beat Jango without magic.)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:49 pm

[It is not. I'm serious PBS (At at least I think it was PBS, it might have been History or Discovery channel) Had a special on the Dragons and it explained how a Dragon could ignite Flammable gasses stored in it's stomach or something like that. I Wish I could find the Video I'm talking about...Normally you'd see one but this time I can't seem to find it...]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:04 am

(Actually, I saw that show. lol. But, since Bahamut is a summoned, I would say all types of fire from him is magic. But if you insist. I guess Jango can just dodge instead. Since he would know if it would work, if it would work.)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:08 pm

[The Turbo Lazer fire obviously dosn't effect Bahamut... much and Bahamut's Size Protects Rydia. Bahamut Divebombs Jango]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:37 pm

*Jango rips out a grenade launcher and bombards Bahamut, once Bahamut is about on him, he dives aside and takes a shot at Rydia while Bahamut and fly past*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:02 am

[As Jango dives aside, Rydia attempts to grab him by the Neck useing her whip (Which she got back from Bahamut) (This is beofre Jango can take the shot at her. As for the Grenades launched at bahamut. It still dosn't do much to him)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:08 am

OOC: There really was no time for the whip to connect, as the shot was shot as soon as he dived into view. But nonetheless....

*Jango caught the whip, letting it wrap nicely around his hand, while also firing several shots of the grenade launcher at Rydia, including the shot already fired, he also uses his jetpack so he won't be yank away. He then while flying after them, fired the grenade launcher repeatedly at Rydia*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:57 am

[Jango Didn't have time to fire off any rounds as Bahamut took off higher into the air with incredible speed Pulling Jango along for the ride (Even with his Jetpack Going it's not enough to stop Bahamut, although Rydia has to use all her Strength to make sure she isn't pulled off of Bahamut)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:40 am

OOC: Oops, sorry. Knew I was being vague....... Jango was flying "with" Bahamut and Rydia, not against them. His Jetpack helped him from not being "Pulled along for the ride". Sooooooo, it should work. Right?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:08 pm

[Since yu put it that way it would but then suddenly bahamut changes course and heds down]
Bob: I think the summoning is ending
Bill: Bahamut dosn't want to be in the air when it cut's out since that would make Rydia Fall...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:56 pm

OOC: Fine by me. By the way...... When did I become a mod? Thanks.

*Jango is jerked downward, dropping his grenade launcher in the process. He still manages to get a good swing with his right arm, cutting the whip with his wrist blade. He drops on to the ground*

Jango: Hm, this summon is about to end. And her magic is already gone, if I can hold out.......... Shes done for.

*Jango pulls out a vile, flipping it around in his fingers a bit he then slams it into his arm, injecting the "Mandalorian stimulant" into himself*

OOC: *CoughSteroidsCough*

*Strength, speed, endurance, defense, (there are a few I'm forgetting, just assume everything is effected) all get doubled*

*Jango rips out his katanas and charges Rydia*

OOC: Unless Bahamut is still here........ Then he:

*Jango rips out a sniper and fires several shots at Rydia's head with increased accuracy*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:36 pm

[Bahamut is still there but only momentarily, Jango only gets one shot and it hits Rydia Arm. Then Bahamut Disappears and Rydia lands Safely]
Rydia: Mist Dragon X!
[Out in space there is a Dragon, while it may look like a Nebula it's actually Mist. At the time Rydia Starts her Limit breaker, the Dragon forms from this Mist and Travels at a High speed to where Rydia is, Upon arriving it uses a Special Move known as Spacial Mist, A Freezing Wind Mixed with several Space distorting Items that deal Massive damage to Jango. The Dragon disappears after the limit breaker. (FYI. Because it's a Limit Breaker Jango's Magic Immunity doesn't work on this, Period.)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:06 am

OOC: Did you even read my question? Oh well..........

*Jango is hit, and takes full damage*

Jango: Uh...... Could of sworn she was out of MP........

*Jango fires off several more shots at the now easier target (since Bahamut is gone) with his sniper and enhanced accuracy*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:00 pm

[There were Still spacial distortons left behind, what Jango thought to have been a Straight Shot Curved Several times missing alltogether]
Bill: WOW! I never would have guessed about that after effect
SD: That mist dragon X seams to have powers Rivaling even the Spacial Pokemon, Palkia. But thoes Distortions could mess both of them up in thier Aiming and even how they traverse the Feild
[Suddenly Fred Throws out a Yellow Flag meaning to stop the match Momentarily]
Fred: Hold the Phone... Jango, you used that Mandalorian stimulant just a bit ago did you not? Well You used the same thing in your Match aginst Sonic and THAT counts as an Item since it's something you use on yourself to increase stats. We're gonna have to remove thoes Effects to keep this legal
Bill: Wait is that True
Bob: Let's do a Recap!
taun we1 wrote:
*Jango lands on his back he rolls to his stomach and gets up, he turns to Sonic*

Jango: You have done good kid.......... Now, let me show you want a Mandalorian can do!

*Jango has a injection needle in his hand, he stabs himself, making him faster, and stronger*

*He hits boost on his jetpack and flies straight into Sonic like a projectile, he grabs hold of his neck and with the other hand pounds his face*

OOC: This dose not have to happen, if you choose Sonic could have dodged..........
Bob: Yup, It's True
Fred: DONEZ!
[Donez hops onto the Field with his Ice Pick]
Donez: This won't hurt a bit [Light Emits from the Ice Pick and Envelops Jango. The Effects of the Mandalorian stimulant are Removed] All done [Hops off the Field]
Fred: Allright now that all is Right... Resume the Battle!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:09 pm

OOC: Dude. Thats bullshit. Fuck this...... I don't give a damn about that fucking rule! Just stop fucking around. Jango has a med pac as his item. Don't even try to argue. I'm done, O.K. I'm just fucking done!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:43 pm

[It's not Bullshit it's the Rules. Rules that seem to have everyone confused. and because of that I have decided to list the "Standard Network Tournament Rules" on a Particular topic. I suggest EVERYONE read up on it so they don't get confused again. Besides I could Very well remark about your Force/Magic Immunity thing but I havent. Be thankful Fred's Skipping a Beat...]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:27 pm

OOC: Read it. It really looks to me, your trying your hardest to use your own rules to force a win for your own character. Nevertheless, your DM and if I wish to partake in the fun of this site, I must suck it up and deal with your BS or my stubbornness. So, I'm sorry for my outburst.

*Jango takes off toward Rydia, wielding dual Katanas, he performs a front flip as he reaches her, slicing down on her head with both swords*

OOC: Like a helm splitter but does not appear behind her.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:37 am

[An Actual Helm Splitter Might Have worked better, Rydia Rolls backwards to avoid the Attack, She then Uses an Elixer and is Fully Restored]
Bill: Now hang on a sec, I got a Question. Rydia didn't use an item when she was 1st KOed, does that mean she has 2 Items?
Bob: No she still had the 1. If she had used it she still would have had one
Bill: That's What Confuzes me
Bob: In other words when you Renter a Torunament you start fresh. Meaning if you used it you get one, if you didn't you still had it...
Bill: Still confuzes me
Bob: Whatever...
[Rydia Summons an Imp]
Garland: AAAHHHH!!! IT'S THE IMPS! RUN BEFORE THEY POKE YOUR EYES OUT! [Dashses out of the Audiance...]
[Jango probably isn't afraid of this thing it's a Quarter of the Size of Rydia]
SD: this is an odd tactic.... I don't think Goblin Punch is going to do much... Rydia's got something up her sleve that even I can't see...
Bob: That dosn't happen very oftain...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:45 am

Jango: Its almost like some unknown power is helping you. The force? A God? A DM? Never mind.

*Jango fires a rocket from his wrist at the ground where Rydia stood, he then takes off into the air, firing dual pistols, as he rockets toward Rydia, but still too high for that Goblin*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:08 am

[Rydia avoids the Rocked but the shock wave from it dealt abit of damage. Suddenly the Imp does a Battle Cry. Then Thousands of Imps appear out of Nowhere Jumping off of each other with more Jumping power then Sir. Jumps-alot (AKA Mario). they Land on jango and try to force him down. They also attempt to take off the helm and go for the eyes]
Kefka: Annoying Imps. Perhaps Peppy's Gem of Wisdom might do Jango good
Peppy: Which Gem?
Kefka: The one EVERYONE knows.
SD: To be honest. I don't think even Rydia knows what she, Herself, is doing... Jango's got her limited in too many ways...
Bill: So why doesnt Fred Call on that Magic Immunity thing? Isn't it kinda giving him a Really Unfair advantage
SD: It's Fred's Decision but I would agree with you there. It's like Putting a Pokemon who only knows Normal Type Moves against a Ghost Type. But the Strategy does work if you're really wanting to win. Takeing away the Main weapon of someone. that's the problem you get sometimes
Bob: yeah but it's not something the Crowd likes to see
SD: They've gotten spoiled. They're used to seeing Good, Even Matches, not 1 Sided bloodfests...
Bill: Aye but this isn't 1 sided just yet
Bob: It might as well be...
Samus: Come on Jango... You can beat her. do it already...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:27 am

*JAngo performs a few barrel rolls in any which direction, knocking them off

Jango: Hey buddy, think ya can help me out?

*Jango summons Riolu*

Jango: You know what to do pal.

*Jango salutes to Riolu and then chucks a fire bomb at Rydia*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:42 am

[Rydia's Surprized and is hit by the Fire Bomb]
Samus: Alright!
SD: Oh ho! He's calling out the Pokemon
[Rydia desides tocounter by sending Belossum (One of her own Pokemon]
Fred: OH NO YOU DON'T! I DON'T WANT THIS BECOMEING ANOTHER POKEMON BATTLE! BOTH OF YOU! RECALL YOUR POKEMON! NOW!
Rydia: Gee Fred you're no fun [Recalls Belossum]
[The Imps also Dissapear]
Garland: Are they gone [Suddenly a Bunch appear in front of him and Chase him away]
SD: Silly Garland, imps are for Kids...
Bob:... Bad Joke
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:48 am

Jango: That sucks.

*Recalls Riolu*

OOC: That would have been good.

*Jango flips and lands on his feet, while simultaneously flame throwing Rydia*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:51 am

[I know but I'm a Good RPer, and Fred dosn't want to see that stuff. otherwise I would have let it continue]
[There are still spacial Distortions on the Field the Flames Pass through on and is sent in different Directions, Avoiding Rydia Alltogether. Rydia tries to wip Jango but the Whip runs into a Similer Fate]
SD: I knew it was gonna mess them both up...
[Rydia Summons Mist Dragon (The Normal one) The Emits a Freezing Breath (To hit Jango) that also leaves the Field in a Heavy mist loweing Visability]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:00 am

*Jango attempts to stop the freeze breath with the flame thrower, he flame stays intact long enough to stop it from hitting Jango. He then performs a reverse somersault, getting to his feet and firing the sniper*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:03 am

[Jango kept hislef for takeing damage but all that did was amke more of it (Don't ask how) limmiting Vision even more then before]
Fred: Blast, now I can't even see
Bob: Woh...
SD: I can still sence them
Samus: I can see uesing my X-Ray visor...
SD: Good for you...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:10 am

*Jango was in the same condition as Samus*

Jango: Hm, seems I now have the advantage.

*Jango circles Rydia who should be blinded, then pounces on her with his katanas*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:16 am

[The Spacial Distortions get to Jango once again. He misses. but Thankfuly Rydia dosn't see him or hear him]
Samus: O.K. thoes are realy getting annoying
[Rydia desides to summon Titan who uses Quake]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:18 am

*Jango leaps into the air as this happens, and then dive bombs Rydia, using the jetpack as a boost to thrust into Rydia, driving the katanas into her*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:25 am

[Rydia hears it comeing and dodges only to be turned around by yet another spacial distortion. one of the Katana's hits. the Mist begins to clear]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:32 am

*Jango won't have that, he detonates three flash grenades, again blinding Rydia, who should most likely be unable to stop this*

OOC: Hopefully.

*Jango then fires a few lock-on missiles and goes at Rydia with the katanas again*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:37 pm

[Spacial Distortions again. They Mess up the Flash Grenades so Both Jango and Rydia are Blinded AND The lock on Missiles end up collideing with eachother]
Fred: SUDDEN DEATH!
[Timer starts at 10:00 Min.]
Bob: Fred must be getting bored with this Match, Ether way it's Drawing to a Close.. Hey I wonder who would come in if the Match becomes Drawn...
SD: That would be... Dorko4u...
Bill: You mean Mr. Suicide?
SD: Well Fred may not like that so if not him then it would be... Darth Revan...
Bob: I vote for him...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:22 pm

OOC: Jango's helmet should allow him to still see, and also not be blinded in the first place.......... But if he is blinded then he still has the helmet for enhanced vision.

*Jango goes at Rydia with the katanas and a flurry. He ends the combo with a kick attempting to sent Rydia backward*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:15 am

[Rydia's hit hard. Really hard. Once again She uses her Limit Braker Mist Dragon X]
Bob: Wow Twice now!
Bill: That's Realy Gonna Distort the Stage now.
SD: All it will do is Prolong the Battle... This could very well end up a Draw...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:27 am

*Jango is hit and drops to very low HP*

Jango: Er, your more annoying then that damn Hedgehog.

*Jango drops down to his knee firing off 10 rockets, while activating his missile jammer, so any rockets coming toward him will be pushed into another direction*

OOC: Hes thinking ahead so the rockets don't get caught in the mist and hit him. How does the mist work anyway, and what exactly are the effects.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:52 am

[Spacial Distortions on the fieild warp the Very Reality of Space. While the Feild may look normal it isn't. Any object or Person that enters a Pocket of this is kinda Nudged in a Different Direction]
[An Ion Storm Appeared Suddenly]
Bill: Woh what's with the Sudden change in weather...
Bob: Well Ion storms aren't usualy something that comes up so I'll tell ya this, When an Ion storm is about, there's no Flying or Floating whatsoever
Bill: I think magnetics come into play on this too but that has yet to br Proven
[The Ion storm also seems to keep the Rockets from Going very far. they fall almost right away (But out of Jango's Range)]
Bob: You also have to watch out for the Occisional Lightning Strike in Ion Storms...
[Rydia Summons Odin. For some Reason Odin is Compensateing for the Spacial Distortions which supposedly he shouldn't be able to see... However a Lightning bolt comes down and Strikes Odin's Sword. It's Super Effective and Odin Retreats and DIssapears]
Rydia: You've got to be kidding me
[9:40]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:38 am

*Jango rushes Rydia in a zigzagged pattern attempting to dodge the lighting, he fires the dual pistols rapidly*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:53 am

[Rydia's hit twice. She summons Asura who ends up doing a Cure move on Rydia. Jango soon notices that his Zigzag Pattern is going to waste. Not a single bolt of Lightning has come down since the one that hit odin]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:31 am

Jango: ......

*Jango puts away the pistols and dives to the floor, retrieves his fallen grenade launcher and fires on Rydia*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:27 am

[Rydia does a Rolling dodge and thants to part of the explosion hitting a Spacial Distortion she avoids it]
Bob: I doubt that Rydia can last much longer
[9:21]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango   Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 2- Rydia Vs Jango
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next