Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naked Snake at Final Destination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Naked Snake at Final Destination Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Naked Snake at Final Destination Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Naked Snake at Final Destination Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Naked Snake at Final Destination Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

Naked Snake at Final Destination Empty
PostSubject: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:34 am

In the center of Final Destination sat a cardboard box. The side of it read: "Deliver to: Reality." Inside the box, a man looked out one of the holes in the side. He was getting a call from his radio, he switched it on.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Naked Snake at Final Destination Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Naked Snake at Final Destination Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Naked Snake at Final Destination Left_bar_bleue900/900Naked Snake at Final Destination Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:37 pm

[Approaching Final Destination is Bokkun. The Dr. Eggman's Messenger.]
Bokkun: Let's see. Here it is, Cardboard Box on Final Destination. [Knocks on the Box] HEY YOU! I GOTTA MESSAGE FOR YA!
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Naked Snake at Final Destination Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Naked Snake at Final Destination Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Naked Snake at Final Destination Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Naked Snake at Final Destination Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:44 am

Snake hung up on the Major just as he was about to say something.

He pulled out his mk22 and threw the box off of him.

"What do you want?" Snake asked as he pointed his gun in Bokkun's face.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Naked Snake at Final Destination Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Naked Snake at Final Destination Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Naked Snake at Final Destination Left_bar_bleue900/900Naked Snake at Final Destination Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:19 am

[Bokkun is holding a TV. He places it on the ground and Turns it on]
Bokkun: MESSAGE FOR YA! HERE YOU GO!
[On the TV Appears master hand. He goes through some Movements and on the bottom of the screen some words appear. They Read "Hello there Challenger and Welcome to Final Destination. I am Master Hand, Nether me Nor Crazy Hand are able to accept your Challenge but we shall return shortly. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Bye!" AS it ends Master hand Waves good bye and then the Eggman Empire Logo Appears]
Eggman: This Message has been brought to you by the Eggman Empire which is not responcable for it's content... Except THIS Part. [The TV Explodes in Snake's Face. Bokkun is allready flying off, Laughing when the TV Explodes. In a Comical way Snake is Blackened by the TV]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:27 am

"Argh, get back here!" Snake yelled. He shook of the black and shot a chord at Bokkun. It wraps around Bokkun's leg and drags Snake along if it works.

OOC: Snake needs something to do so I hope it works.
And I think Bokkun has legs from what I remember of Sonic X. He's the black ninja looking thing right? If he doesn't have legs, which I doubt, it wraps around his arms.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:50 am

wernid19 wrote:
"Argh, get back here!" Snake yelled. He shook of the black and shot a chord at Bokkun. It wraps around Bokkun's leg and drags Snake along if it works.

OOC: Snake needs something to do so I hope it works.
And I think Bokkun has legs from what I remember of Sonic X. He's the black ninja looking thing right? If he doesn't have legs, which I doubt, it wraps around his arms.
[Bokkun's just BARELY out of Range (He's a quick little bugger)]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:42 am

OOC: Damn, well I'm not waiting for Master Hand.

Snake lost his balance and fell off the side of the platform.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:29 am

[LMAO]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:20 am

Snake kept falling for a while.

The major screamed over the radio. "Snake! What's going on?! Snake?! SNAKE!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:28 am

*Suddenly out of no where! A blue man came flying in grabbing hold of Snake and bringing him to safety*

Voice from unknown: DR. BOB!!!!!!

Dr. Bob: Did you obtain any injures good sir?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:30 am

Snake pulled out his Patriot. "Who the HELL are you?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:57 am

Dr. Bob: I'm Dr. Bob I heard a cry for help! Is something wrong?

*Bob saw Snake's biceps, they looked unnatural to a clay man*

Dr. Bob: Oh my god! Your arm.... its damaged! Allow me to fix it! While I'm at it, I think I better reconstruct your face......

*Dr. Bob pulled out a plastic surgeon kit*

(lol, Snake did not hear three blue guys who's only purpose was to tell who he was)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:23 am

"Touch me, and a bullet will go through your head," Snake threatened. He shot a bullet to the left of Bob's head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:39 am

Dr. Bob: WHOA! WHOA! Calm down man! Easy! Just put.... The gun.... Away! Obviously you have sustained serious brain damage, I must perform a operation immediately!

*Dr. Bob suddenly stares off behind Snake, leaning forward he points out in that direction with his arm*

Dr. Bob: Would you look at that........... That is....... That is......What is....UH..... BAM!

*Dr. Bob pegs Snake in the head with a bowling ball*

(Its ironic that Snake would actually gain brain damage from this)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:56 am

Snake didn't fall for the diversion. He still got hit by the ball and fell to the ground and didn't get up. He pulled something out of his bag.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:11 am

Dr. Bob: Now. Let me begin........ Saving this guys life!

*Dr. Bob pulls out a surgeon knife and kneels next to Snake, he begins getting ready*

Dr. Bob: Alright, let me see....... I got my knife, I got thread, I got my hammer, I got my meatball sub. Where are my gloves? I got it, I'll use my socks!

*Puts his socks on his hands, takes a bite of the meatball sub and then picks up his knife and goes to make the first incision*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:44 am

Snake threw a W grenade into Bob's face and rolled away. If it works, Bob will burst into flame.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:08 am

*The grenade landed in his Sub and it caught on fire, then the fire stopped and his Sub was nice and toasty*

Dr. Bob: Thanks! Toasted is always better! Maybe you aren't mental? Hm......... Only one way to be sure.

*Bob pulled out a handgun and shot at Snake who was laying about two feet below him*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:00 pm

Snake got hit in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Dr. Bob: Oh, never mind. You are mental! A sane person would have moved.

*Bob bashes a bottle of chloroform on Snakes head*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:31 pm

Snake used his superior CQC(close quarter combat) technique to grab the chloroform from Bob. He then slammed him to the ground and stood up.

"I'm obviously the more sane of the two of us," Snake explained, "A real doctor would sterilize and use proper equipment when operating. If anything, I'd say that you sound like the mental patient."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:34 pm

Dr.Bob: Oh really? Then why did you not move?

*Bob stood up dusting himself off*

Dr. Bob: Its common sense, when someone shoots at you..... You move. Watch, shoot me.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:58 pm

"Or perhaps I was giving the illusion of insanity to throw you off guard. Which I seemed to do. But if you insist on being shot..."

Snake shot Bob in the arm with a shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:06 pm

*Bob's arm is blown clean off*

Dr. Bob: See I mov- Oh my god! You shot my arm off! You jerk! OW! It really hurts! Oh god! I think I'm losing feeling....... ooooh.

*Dr. Bob faints*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:17 pm

"ParaMedic," Snake said into his radio.

"What is it Snake?"

"What should I do with this guy?"

"I dunno, I'd take him to the hospital."

"This crazy? Wouldn't it be better to have one less in the world?"

"Snake....."

"Fine."

Snake grabbed Bob and his arm. Then he jumped off the edge of Final Destination. He figured it would be the only way out without fighting Master Hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:22 pm

Dr. Bob: Where are we going Mr. Tooth fairy? Is that mine?

*Bob reaches for his arm with his other hand, making a noise similar to when a baby wants its bottle*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Snake let out a sigh and handed the arm to Bob. "We're going to get you to a....place thats not here." Snake was afraid to say 'hospital,' he didn't want Bob to get offended and attack him again.

They eventually teleported out of the area and appeared....

OOC: I dunno....where should they appear?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:49 pm

(I have no clue. A hospital would be nice. Maybe Snake's HQ.)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Alright, Earth it is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:52 pm

(k. Just create it and I'll find it. Being Dr. Bob is to much fun to stop now.)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:56 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naked Snake at Final Destination   Naked Snake at Final Destination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naked Snake at Final Destination
Page 1 of 1