Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Empty
PostSubject: Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream   Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Wolf: I've got orders to take you down...
Cream: From Who?
Wolf: Can't say... but unlike Haroosh, I won't let Animal Instincts take over. You're goin down.
Fred: READY?!
Cream: (Remember... My Goals... My Reasons.... Myself and my Family...)
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream   Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:30 pm

[Wolf charges for cream, claws at the ready. he slashes only to be met by Cream's Blade. the sword and Claw CLASH]
Wolf: isn't that toy a little dangerous for a Kid like you. you could poke your eye out [Wolf tries to fling the sword away, it results in him flinging cream around] Man what a grip... [Suddenly he gets hit in the back of the head. it's Cheese. and Gives Cream enough time to get in a slash, wolf Jumps back in response]
Cream: Good one Cheese!
Wolf: Argh... forgot about that little pest... [Takes out Gun] Alright then TAKE THIS! [Fires at Cheese, who dodges. Cream Charges for Wolf.he sees this and fires at her, she jumps just in time and avoids the shot. however wolf shoots again and hits this time. stoping her short as she crashes tp thr gound... he then "Foward Smash"es herand she flys back a bit]
Bob: That looked like it hurt
[Cream gets up, cheese goes to her. she looks hurt]
Bill: It did, she dosn't have much in the way of armor...
[She stands there, blade ready]
Wolf: What's the matter? Scared?
Cream: No! I won't be afraid!
Wolf: Then come at me.
SD: you shound;t have said that wolf... I sense it coming.... ASTRA!
Wolf: What?
[Cream disappears in a burst of speed. she hits wolf 5 times... the last hit a Critical. He crashes into the wall. the top part of his Armor Broke in 2]
Wolf: AAArgh... where did that come from?!
SD: Cream.... you've truly mastered the blade....
Wolf: I won't lose to some Lucky KID! [Pulls out dual machineguns and is about to fire] I'M GOING ALL OUT!
[Cream Readys her Master Stroke
Bob: WOH! didn't see that comeing....
Cream: wha- what's this I'm fealing... this power welling up... I better use it..
[Cream, useing her blade, Draws the Figure Infinity.]
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream   Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:30 pm

The member 'Stardart' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'10' :
Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream 10
Result :
Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream 2 Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream 8
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream   Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:54 pm

[28%]
[Cream couldn't get enough power. the Master stroke Failed...]
Wolf: HAAAAAA!!!!! [Wolf Fires Cream dodges as best she can but gets hit a lot. Wolf Stops before his guns overheat]
Cream: AAAAHHH!
Wolf: I have you now....
[Cream uses her limit breaker (Which I will not go into).]
Wolf: Is that all you got... how bout mine... STAR WOLF! ATTACK [Wolf leaps high into the air into his Wolven, the other Star wolf team members join him in the skys, they divebomb Cream, pelting the ground with lazer fire... Cream's barely hanging in...]
Cream: (I'm.... not sure... if I can go on....)
Wolf: [Lands on his feet on the ground] It's over for you. now time for me to deal the finishing blow. [He walks over to Cream and holds out his gun to her head]
SD: oh no!
Sonic: CREAM!
Rita: Cream! You can do it!
Cream: (I must remember what Stardart said. It won't just help me remember who I am.... It'll help me push through....!)
Wolf: Any last wor- [he's stoped short as Cream's blade hits him, knocking his Gun away.] WHAT?!
Cream: as long as I have something worth Fighting for.... I CAN WIN!
SD: GO FOR IT!
[Cream readies her master stroke]
Bob: Again? that was fast!
[Cream draws the figure infinity]
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream   Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:54 pm

The member 'Stardart' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'10' :
Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream 10
Result :
Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream 10 Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream 6
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream   Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:00 pm

[100%, FULL POWER!]
Cream: FIGURE OF HOPE!
Bob: WHAT!?!?!?!
Dao: [Spits out his Soda] How in the?! That's an Entirely NEW Master stroke... yet it's just like the Figure of Fate!
SD: Woh!
Wolf: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[Long story short, KO]
Fred: GAME SET! The winner is... CREAM!
[Cream looks up at the crowd. she sees SD Smileing, She smiles herself, then falls over from exaustion]
SD and Sonic: *Gasp*
Fred: Get thoes White Mages out here!
SD; She overdid it...
Sonic: You think?
Shadow: she actualy won... and in such a way... what is this world, nay, this Universe coming to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream   Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 58- Wolf Vs Cream
Page 1 of 1