Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Empty
PostSubject: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 4:22 pm

Fred: Fight
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 11:00 pm

Jango: Dead or alive.

*Jango begins firing rapidly at Anti-sora*

OOC: Does blue blur even come on any more? I don't even see him on SMBZ.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:45 am

OOC: Sorry I'm late. Projects.

*Anti-Sora dodges them and attempts to slash Jango with his claws.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:35 pm

*Jango avoides the slashes with calm side steps*

Jango: This will be the fastest bounty i collect!

*Jango then counters with flame thower*

Last edited by on Tue May 08, 2007 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:37 pm

*Anti-Sora dodges again and attempts to ensare Jango in a combo.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:45 pm

OOC: How do you dodge flame thower not even 2 inches away?

*Jango hits the jetpack and flies over Sora, torching him with the flames*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 11:39 am

taun we1 wrote:

[YOu have Very Good Reflexes, lol]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 11:43 am

Stardart wrote:
taun we1 wrote:

[YOu have Very Good Reflexes, lol]

[Lol]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 9:35 am

Anti-Sora quickly jumps out of the fire, ensares Jango in a combo, and at the end of his air combo, he does that little dark ball thing he does at the end of his air combo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 11:33 am

*Jango is throw to the ground*

OOC: Don't let this be like Reborn anew..........you never get hurt....

*Jango flips up and rapidly attacks with dual pistols*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:05 pm

*Anti-Sora slashes one to ribbons, but takes the blow to the other one. * OOC: Speaking of Reborn Anew. We never finished it.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 7:55 pm

OOC: Wow I thought you guys completely forgot about that. It seems that I usually have the last post before a topic dies.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 12:48 am

OOC: I'm ok with not finishing it. Lol, when Wernid posts death follows!

*Jango throws a fire bomb at sora's feet and rapidly fires at him*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 12:57 pm

*Anti-Sora kicks the fire bomb at the bullets, causing the fire bomb to explode, knocking Anti-Sora back* OOC: No, when I POST, DEATH FOLLOWS!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:05 pm

OOC: Ok..............

*Jango jumps on sora and punches him rapidly, he then brings out the blades and tries to shread him*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:50 pm

Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Digi_agumonlvl3

Sad right................. there are no sprites of anti-sora................. Hey stardart can we start a image battle?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 9:01 am

*Anti-Sora uses his claws to block and counter*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 10:07 am

*Jango is slashed but only so he is hit back, his armor blocks the damage*

Jango: Take this!

*Jango tosses two fire grenades towards anti-sora's feet*

OOC: Now i know ani-sora will be hurt badly from this.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:53 pm

taun we1 wrote:

Sad right................. there are no sprites of anti-sora................. Hey stardart can we start a image battle?
[As long as I'm able to understand it]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 3:08 pm

Stardart wrote:
taun we1 wrote:

[As long as I'm able to understand it]

OOC: It is simply, go to The Spriters Resource and find your characters and then we post what is happening each image, like my image up there, it is a sora vs jango face off. you can either start a topic for it, or wat ever........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 7:21 am

(Anti-Sora kicks them in so that they're the exact same distance between them.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 7:27 am

OOC: you see i'm ok with that, but anti-sora is extremly weak against fire based attacks!

*the explostion sends jango flieng back onto his um back*

Jango: ah.

*the explostion also created a field of fire between Sora and jango*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 7:39 am

OOC: Seriously, I never heard of that!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:14 pm

OOC: What are you talking about? How did you beat anti-sora then? What ever just conntinue......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 3:55 am

OOC: I don't have KH2:Final Mix, so I only played as Anti-Sora, I never fought him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 4:12 am

OOC: Oh........................ fire is super effective against anti-sora. Thunder is weak. Got it?
Conntinue.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:24 am

[Sudden Death. also 5 min left so Pins Count]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 12:15 am

OOC: BB is not coming back. He has not been here for ever.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 1:52 am

OOC: and I was looking forward to Shadow killing Eggman
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 5:25 am

OOC: LOL.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 5:33 am

(Well, there is a field of fire between them, so I don't really see any options but to wait for Jango to attack.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 5:36 am

*jango Launches a tri-missle at Sora, after that he fires rapidly at him*

OOC: It breaks into three missle. A tri-Missle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:32 am

*Anti-Sora doges them and waits for the next move.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:42 am

*Jango jumps over the field of fire and slams a fire grenade into Sora's face*

OOC: Jango will not pull the pin if he mist, it would be hard to miss though.
but it is Anti-sora so..... It is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:25 am

[I'm going to Call the match in favor of Jango]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora   Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 7- Jango Vs Anti-Sora
Page 1 of 1